Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

I Want To Go Vegan But There's One Last Chicken - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Want To Go Vegan But There's One Last Chicken (464 Views)

The Pros And Cons Of A Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide / Why Athletes Should Go Vegan / Vegan Single Mum Drinks Sperm Every Morning To Give Her Energy In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Go Vegan But There's One Last Chicken by iamnlia(m): 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
Damn, I'm already having temptations within 12 hours of deciding to go vegan.

If you ever want vegan, how on earth did you block the temptations because I'm seriously thinking about postponing this thing.
Re: I Want To Go Vegan But There's One Last Chicken by iamnlia(m): 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
Cc: Seun, lalasticlala
Re: I Want To Go Vegan But There's One Last Chicken by rinrin23(f): 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
It's all in your mind. Change your mind, change your life.

If you were told there's a strain of bird flu going around, nothing would make you touch that chicken.

I've been vegan since mid 2016
Re: I Want To Go Vegan But There's One Last Chicken by iamnlia(m): 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
rinrin23:
It's all in your mind. Change your mind, change your life.

If you were told there's a strain of bird flu going around, nothing would make you touch that chicken.

I've been vegan since mid 2016
Wow, some inspiration.
I later gave the chicken to my sister sha, how do you eat out when everything Nigerians cook contains crayfish and meat.
Re: I Want To Go Vegan But There's One Last Chicken by rinrin23(f): 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
iamnlia:

Wow, some inspiration.
I later gave the chicken to my sister sha, how do you eat out when everything Nigerians cook contains crayfish and meat.

Push them aside. It's unfortunate. Iv eaten pieces of fish unknowingly at some point (inside moi moi). I don't fuss too much about it. I dont eat out much anyway

(1) (Reply)

Excessive Underarm Sweating Causes You Didn’t Know About / Eating Nuts Regularly May Help You Lose Weight. Read How / E-cigarette Contains Heroine, Cracked Cocaine And Cannabis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.