₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,949,369 members, 4,043,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 January 2018 at 08:34 AM

"THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 (31473 Views)

The Confused Author(a Short Story) By Frankline461 / A Short Poetry By Frankline461 / The Legacy Of Knowledge Is The Greatest Heritage (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by genius43(m): 5:50am On Jan 01
Happy New year Frankline

1 Like

Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by frankline461: 1:22pm On Jan 02
genius43:
Happy New year Frankline
Thanks bruv!

1 Like

Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by frankline461: 6:37pm On Jan 02
The Legacy
Chapter 10 (page 1)
William slowly raised his head out of the tunnel that led to the top o the warehouse, there were men located at all four walls, north, south, east and west, all manning a sniper and looking through it viewer. One of the man manning the sniper picked up his walkie talkie listening to a message passed across from it.
" Alright men". The man said loudly to the other men. "The target is on the move and I want you to be careful when squeezing that trigger, there's an other that he must be brought in alive and i'm sure you all know what that means". He returned his gaze to the viewer as he spoke into the walkie talkie. " All units should remain alert, he could be anywhere".
William slowly withdrew into the tunnel wondering how they knew he was on the move, he shut his eyes as realization hit him.
"Bastard". He muttered.
Ryan must had tipped them off. The guy was one hell of a pain in the ass he thought sighing. He slowly pulled out a small knife from his boot, the top of the warehouse was large enough to for an ambush and the darkness in the sky would do q great work to conceal him. He slowly clbed up the ladder and after a little contemplation, ran quietly across the bricked floor towards the shooter in the west wing.
He tip toed to his back and with one quick strong slash ended his life on the spot, he held his lifeless body and slowly guarded it to the floor to prevent its thud from getting attention. He manned the sniper and looked through it viewer. There were men littered around the warehouse, all taking a concealed location as they watched and waited quietly for him. He counted how many they were and was already numbering sixteen when the walkie talkie beside him went live.
" Sniper three, are you in position?" A voice spoke through it.
"Damn". William muttered as he contemplated on picking it up.
" Sniper three, come in. Are you in position? " The voice came again.
William was silent, what if he picked it and they found out that the voice was different or what if they had a code word that they used to confirm their position, he was definitely going to blow his position if that was the case. He ran his hand over his hair sighing, he had to device another means of escape.
"Sniper three, if you don't come in, I'll assume you've been compromised and would send some men to your position". The voice came again.
William picked up the walking talkie, clearing his throat. He pressed the record button and spoke into it. " I'm okay, I'm having troubles with my walkie talkie, I think someone should come check it out". He released the button, praying within.
The silence that followed made him nervous as he concluded within him that his cover was blown.
"Okay, sniper two would be with you shortly". The voice finally came.
William dropped the walkie talkie not convinced, he brought out his shut gun and placed a silencer over its tip. He turned to the position of other snipers and saw a slight movement in the dark where the north sniper was placed, he hid the shotgun in his jacket as he watched a figure walking towards his position. If his position was compromised, he was going to kill the him and take two quick shots at the the other men but if it wasn't and they bought his act, he was going to do it as silent as he could, this was a gift on a platter of gold.
" Hey man, what the heck is wrong with your device". The figure said as he approached William.
William turned his gaze away from the figure towards the sniper, not making a sound. He could hear the footsteps closing in on him and with his initial action, he knew they had bought his act. The footsteps came to a halt just behind him and he could hear the figure sigh.
"Are you just going to be staring into that thing all day or hand over the device to me".
William gave a wicked smile as he sent a kick to the man's knee sending him crumbling to the floor, he immediately placed his gun to the man's head.
" What the hell is going on there?" A voice came from the walkie talkie in the man's waist.
William realised the thud had attracted the attention of the remaining men on the roof, he nodded him to pick it up. The man removed it from it strap, giving William a death stare.
"Nothing, I tripped and fell". The man spoke into the device.
" What are you, a three year old? Pick your self up now and go man your sniper, there is no time for all this".
William sent a blow to the man's head immediately the walkie talkie went dead making him unconscious, he searched him and found another shot gun on him. He stood up and walked in the direction the sniper in the north, he stopped when he got to the center of the roof top, stretching the guns in the direction of the other two men and pulling the trigger.
Ryan groaned and grunted as he paced around the cage, what was taking the men so long, just to capture one man.
He stopped, placing his hand over the device in his head. "Anyone there?"
Still, all he got was static. He was begining to loose it, could the men had left him here and gone, or could the device be malfunctioning? He held the steel, looking out the warehouse from it, there was still no movement. He picked up his phone and placed a call to his Dad, his call went directly to voice mail as he had expected, his Dad hardly had time for calls and always preferred to call back when be gets a message.
He dropped the phone slowly as he heard a footstep approaching him, he looked in the direction of it and found a guard walking slowly towards him.
"What the hell took you guys so long and why weren't any of you answering me?".
The guard was silent as he continued walking towards him, Ryan noticed that his steps were not steady, he was staggering and stuttering with his hand placed on his stomach. Ryan realised he was bleeding and his face was messed up with blood stains.
" What the hell happened?" Ryan asked as the man stopped walking towards him.
The man said something but Ryan didn't quite get it.
"Come on speak up".
The man grunted in pain as he tried to hold back the blood. "W............ We.....".
A loud bang filled the air and the man went straight to the ground.
Ryan retreated in shock as he watched the man hit the ground. He looked ahead and saw a figure standing at the entrance.
" Who the hell are you? You just killed the head of my security and you're going to pay for it for generations to come". Ryan threatened angrily.
He figure chuckled. "I think you should be more bordered about your life".
Ryan paused, that voice was familiar.
The figure moved towards him from the darkness, Ryan watched him come into the light from the darkness, be was wearing a mask as he stood at a reasonable distance from the cage.
Ryan scorned angrily. "Only a fool won't show his face to his enemy at the war front, if you're man enough, show your face!"
William chuckled. "I don't think you'll want to see my. I'm your worst enemy".
Ryan tried recalling where he had heard that voice, he was definitely sure he had heard before and the more he tried recalling, the further it went away from him.
William raised the gun he was holding at Ryan. " You shouldn't have killed them".
Ryan flinched as he heart began racing, he raised his hand to the air. "I don't know what you're talking about, can you just put that gun down and let's talk". He faked a smile.
" Shut up". William shouted angrily. "Shut the Bleep up. A man like you does not deserve the life you have, you killed my kids just because you wanted to feel good, you killed them for fun like their lives didn't matter. It's time to pay for your sins Ryan". He raised the mask off.
Ryan was dumbfounded and shocked, his eyes were widened. " William? It's a lie, I killed you". He said shaking his head.
William smiled. "I'm sorry to break it to you Ryan, but you failed and it's time to say goodbye". He pulled the trigger endlessly sending multiple bullets to Ryan's body until there was noore bullets in the gun. He walked to Ryan's lifeless body and spat on it. " That's for my kids, you bastard".
He turned and walked out of the warehouse.

2 Likes

Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by itsandi(m): 6:37pm On Jan 02
Interesting smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

Happy New Year cheesy
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by Chigold121(f): 11:02pm On Jan 02
Omo see Ryan dey beg for his life, serves him right. Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by nkemdave(m): 10:54am On Jan 03
Happy New Year to #Frankline461 [/b]and all [b]THE LEGACY FAITHFULS.

I couldn't enjoy my New rice because I was down with an ailment. Thank God that I'm recuperating. smiley

I'm gonna rock this story this story like neva before. grin
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by nkemdave(m): 11:01am On Jan 03
frankline461:
So, as we enter into the final chapter of The Legacy (series 1), I'd love to appreciate everyone that had been there from the begining of the story and had tallied along till now, thank y'all a lot.
Sirvictor21, Adeculate, ftosino, baski92, itsandi, marvin902, nifeola, ikdbabie, lonesome501, Evajael, toyhin123, queenitee, horladstar, supizino, cbella, gucciqueen38, hantonia, andyglobal, nkemdave, olive4, favch, genius43, chigold121, oseriki9, omotayelolu, wilsolzy, kakakoshina, jiikye1, hirdrhis, chiexcel, pinkfeet, Godwinfury, lildiamond, emilykang, Amsmart, twinkle004, Eyinimofeoluwa, empress101, badohemmy, marvin902, boosiryormi and so many others, including the ghost readers and guests. Its been a pleasure having you guys on board and happy new year in advance!!

grin grin

Final Chapter for Series 1

Waiting 4 the continuation.
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by badohemmy(m): 3:14pm On Jan 03
I am impressed with your book. You've done beautifully so far. Thanks for the mention too. Good bless you.
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by Lildiamond: 8:28pm On Jan 03
Frankline dear. Happy new year and good work
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by frankline461: 2:37pm On Jan 04
The Legacy
Chapter Ten (page 2)
Frank walked quietly into Bella's hut. She still laid on the bed, her eyes opened as she stared into space too engrossed in her world to notice his invasion. He took some steps towards the edge of her bed, making sure he was as quite as he could be. He cleared his throat as soon as he got to the edge of the bed, bringing back her attention to the room.
Bella raised her head to frank, surprised that he was standing there and she was oblivious to it. She adjusted on the bed, sitting slightly comfortable.
"I didn't know you guys were back".
Frank smiled taking his sit on the bed. " We just got back, and I just wanted to check on you before I go get some rest".
Bella sighed. "Tommorow is the big day". She said sacarstically.
" Yes it is". He said smiling sadly.
There was a short pause as they both engrossed themselves in thought.
Bella turned to him. "Promise me something".
Frank raised his head. "Anything".
" Promise me you'll make it back". She said her eyes lost in his.
Frank picked up her palm and covered it with his. "I promise you that I'll always be there to protect you".
There was another shot silence between them before Bella spoke again.
" Can you stay with me for a while?"
"Okay".
Bella adjusted on the bed to give him some space as he joined her on it. They both watched the flickering of the candle, the only source of light in the room. Bella moved closer to Frank placing her head on his chest, sighing as she did. Frank heart beat was begining to increase with the tension that was growing between them, he had never been this close to Bella.
" How did the world turn out to be this bad?" Bella asked, tracing a path on Frank's chest and jerking him out of his thoughts.
Frank cleared his throat as he searched for words. "I guess the quest for power comes with so many harm that may seem impossible".
" Do you think the world can return to how it used to be?"
"That would take some years of rebuilding, but I don't think we can return exactly to the way it used to be".
He turned his gaze to Bella meeting her gaze that was already on him, his heart began racing again.
" There's a reason for everything." Bella said softly, her gaze still on him.
"I guess". Frank answered.
They both maintained their gaze as their face moved closer to each other and they locked in a kiss. Bella breath out heavily as she rolled over and laid on him, her mouth still locked on his. Frank ran his hand on her back caressing her, she moaned in pleasure as she helped him take off his shirt hurriedly as they resumed kissing again. Frank kicked his shoes away as he pulled off her top too, they both fell on the bed kissing aggressively.
Dave walked out of the hut, looking around the dark area. The village was already asleep. He hurried away from the hut towards the field, bringing out his phone from his pocket. He quickly placed a call as he hid beside a rock.
" Hello". A voice sounded.
"They leave for celian tommorow evening and I'll strike immediately they do". Dave spoke hurriedly turning occasionally to check if anyone was coming his way
"That's good". The voice sounded.
" And our agreement?"
"Bring Bella to the site and you'll have Chelsea waiting for you there".
Dave sighed. " Alright". He ended the call as he pretended to be hissing himself. Be there Ned slowly and walked back to his hut.
Claire looked up from her hold through the small hole above her, she saw a figure standing above her and recognized Dave's voice the moment she heard it.
She had overheard all he said and wondered what he was up to. Whatever it was, she knew it wasn't good.

2 Likes

Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by frankline461: 2:38pm On Jan 04
Chigold121:
Omo see Ryan dey beg for his life, serves him right. Thanks for the update
badohemmy:
I am impressed with your book. You've done beautifully so far. Thanks for the mention too. Good bless you.
Thanks and you're welcome!

1 Like

Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by frankline461: 2:39pm On Jan 04
nkemdave:
Happy New Year to #Frankline461 [/b]and all [b]THE LEGACY FAITHFULS.

I couldn't enjoy my New rice because I was down with an ailment. Thank God that I'm recuperating. smiley

I'm gonna rock this story this story like neva before. grin

Sorry bruv no wonder you've been missing for a while now
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by frankline461: 2:40pm On Jan 04
nkemdave:

Final Chapter for Series 1
Waiting 4 the continuation.
Yes series 1.. About series 2?? I don't know yet!
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by frankline461: 2:41pm On Jan 04
The Legacy
Chapter Ten (page 3)
Seth dialed Ryan's number for the umpteenth time and it went to voicemail each time, he had a worried look on him as Ryan had never been so nonchalant and drop his phone anywhere, especially not on a important day like today.
The door to his study opened and a guard walked in. "Sir, everything is ready and the beasts have all been in the woods."
Seth turned to the guard. "And my chopper?"
"Ready sir, we are ready to move out."
Seth turned back to his phone looking at it as if expecting it to ring in any moment. He turned to the guard. "Send some men to Ryan's apartment and check what's taking him so long to get here. Take him to celion and tell him I'll be going him soon." He walked out of the study.
Frank strapped his bag around his back as he picked up his gun and also strapped it on his waist. He picked up his jacket and placed it over his shoulder as he walked out of the hut.
The others were already waiting outside the hut when he got out. The head was saying something's to the maidens while Claire, Bella, Dave were chatting just beside the crew. Ella and Eric also stood some miles away and it looked like they were having a slight argument.
He approached them and sighed when he got to the trio, getting their attention.
"Hey." He said adjusting the bag over his shoulders.
Dave smiled. "Someone is ready for war". He commented checking Frank's outfit out.
He was wearing a Viking's jacket and a boot coupled with a black nylon jeans.
" Well, as they say, you got to always be prepared." Frank turned to Bella who blushed at his gaze.
Bella drew her hair backward shyly looking away from him.
"Uhm, I think we'll give you guys some space". Claire stated smiling at the duo.
" What!" Frank exclaimed. "Is it that obvious?"
Claire chuckled. "It's more obvious that you deem it to be". She dragged the reluctant Dave away.
Frank cleared his throat as soon as they were at a reasonable distance, turning his attention to Bella whose gaze was already on him." Uhm, I..."
"I want....".
They both chuckled.
" You go first". Frank said smiling.
Bella sighed. "I just wanted to say good luck". She looked into his eyes. " And I'll see you after everything is over".
Frank nodded. "Yes, and hopefully we will leave this place and get a more comfortable place to stay, as at from everything going on. Just me and you and our little castle".
Bella chuckled, her eyes fixed in his. " You have to promise that you'll come back". She shook her head. "I don't think I can live without you around".
Frank moved closer, running his hand over her hair. " I will, promise you'll wait for me".
"I will". Bella held his hand.
Claire place both hands in the pocket of her Jean, staring at Dave. " So, I heard you are not going with the others but will instead go to Seth's castle to be the files".
Dave nodded trying to keep a blank facez there was something in Claire's voice that seemed to be haunting him and he didn't like it at all.
"That's very considerate of you". Claire's voice cut through his thoughts.
" Yeah, that's what friends do for each other". Dave said faking a smile.
Claire decided to play along as she chuckled.
Claire sighed. "I know this has been hard on you, you know, loosing Chelsea when you just got her back". She paused to watch for any change in facial expression, none was forth coming. " How's your friend?".
Dave stared blankly at her. "Friend".
" Yes, you know, the one that called you that night behind the cave".
"Oh". Dave exclaimed. " He's fine".
"Why don't you invite him here, you know it's safer here".
Dave puffed. " I don't think he is someone that would want to be here". He said ironically, stating Seth's personality.
Claire stared suspiciously at him. "Why?"
Dave came to realization, he had almost spilled it. "Ehmm, ehmm". He scratched his head. " He is a kind of person that loves to explore and all that, this place would kind f keep him from doing all that".
"Oh". Claire was definitely not buying that. " Wow, okay".
"Alright, I have to go pock my bag now if you don't mind".
" Not at all". Claire said smiling.
Dave turned and walked away. Claire eyes caught it, the microchip on Dave's neck. She recognized it. A 332 voice analyzer, they used it when they wanted to go undercover and gather voice proofs. Why was Dave having one on him she wondered, there was definitely something off here and she was going to find out what it was.

2 Likes

Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by Lildiamond: 2:55pm On Jan 04
Ride on Frankie
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by Pinkfeet: 3:41pm On Jan 04
interesting ! i like the way Ryhan died

Seth your dealt is near and you Dave very soon your secret will be open to everyone .

frankline461 complement of the season .

keep it up

1 Like

Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by boosiryormi(f): 4:10pm On Jan 04
Frankline compliments of d season and thanks for mentioning my name up there. I really love this piece I must confess, pls keep it up u are going places.
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by toyhin123(f): 9:50pm On Jan 04
Welldone frankline461....... compliment of the season
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by Jiikye1: 3:34am On Jan 05
Thanks for mentioning me...Weldon boi!! mehn you are something else,,keep it up coz you gonna go places with stuffs like this,,
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by Jiikye1: 3:39am On Jan 05
frankline461:
So, as we enter into the final chapter of The Legacy (series 1), I'd love to appreciate everyone that had been there from the begining of the story and had tallied along till now, thank y'all a lot.
Sirvictor21, Adeculate, ftosino, baski92, itsandi, marvin902, nifeola, ikdbabie, lonesome501, Evajael, toyhin123, queenitee, horladstar, supizino, cbella, gucciqueen38, hantonia, andyglobal, nkemdave, olive4, favch, genius43, chigold121, oseriki9, omotayelolu, wilsolzy, kakakoshina, jiikye1, hirdrhis, chiexcel, pinkfeet, Godwinfury, lildiamond, emilykang, Amsmart, twinkle004, Eyinimofeoluwa, empress101, badohemmy, marvin902, boosiryormi and so many others, including the ghost readers and guests. Its been a pleasure having you guys on board and happy new year in advance!!

grin grin
Nice1 bruv
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by badohemmy(m): 10:40am On Jan 06
Nice 1 sir
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by Gucciqueen38(f): 11:21am On Jan 06
Weldone Frank..
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by frankline461: 12:18pm On Jan 06
The Legacy
Chapter Ten (page 4)
Dave, Claire, the head and some of the villagers all waved the crew goodbye as they disappeared up the hill towards the portal.
"I'll be in the cave incase any of you need me." The head said as she walked sluggishly with her stick towards the mouth if the cave, Lillian trailing behind her.
Dave turned to Claire. "I'll be going to pack now so I can invade the mansion in time". He said walking away down the zig zag road.
Claire watched him disappear into a hut, she quickly rushed towards hers and grabbed her bag, she had to trail him and find out what he was up to.
" Here is the maiden that will be going with you". The head said pointing to a lady standing beside her.
Dave groaned. "Did you brief her on our mission?" He ran his eyes over the lady.
She was young and petite, she had long hairs just like the other maidens. What was with them and long hairs, Dave thought. She wore the same garment like the other maidens had but instead of a blue rope round her waist, she had a red one.
"I'll leave that for you to do on your way to the mansion." She followed his eyes to the rope. "Oh, maidens that are not up to eighteen have a red rope instead of a blue one."
Dave turned his gaze to the head. "So i'm going to go on a dangerous mission with an underage?"
The head smiled. "She started training before she even started talking, so I don't think you should be worried."
Dave sighed. "Alright then, we'll be leaving then." He turned to the lady. "Come on".
They both walked out of the cave, the lady trailing behind Dave.
Claire came out behind the cave as she watched them walk up the hill, she strapped her bag tightly across her shoulders, following them closely.
They were almost in the portal and Dave knew he had to act fast. He looked over his shoulder to the lady following him closely, her gaze fixed on the road ahead of them. He cleared his throat returning his gaze to road.
" So, what's your name?". Dave asked climbing slowly up the hill.
"Loiusa." She said plainly, not seeming interested in a conversation.
Dave remained silent for a while. "Have you ever been out of the village Louisa?"
"Yes".
Dave smiled, she was really a lady of one words. " Want to elaborate on that?" He stopped and turned to her.
She paused too, her gaze on him. "No".
Dave returned to walking. They were almost to the portal and could see it just up front. He bent to knee and pretended to be tying his shoe laces. He turned to Louisa and she seemed to have also stopped walking, her gaze on him.
" I'm fine". He smiled at her. "Just a little problem with my boot here. Go on, I'll catch up with you". He flashed her another smile.
Louisa ran her gaze around Dave before walking past him, continuing the journey towards the portal.
Dave stood up and followed her closely, going as silent as he could. He picked up a broken wood and walked towards her, raising it in the air. He brought the stick down towards her head and was stunned when she docked without looking at him. She sent two blows to his lower jaw and he landed across the hill.
He raised his gaze to Louisa wondering how a lady not up to eighteen could send him flying. He helped himself to his feet, his gaze still on her. Her face was plain as she kept her gaze on him, watching his movements.
Dave rubbed off the dirt on his trouser. " Wow, you're really well trained for an underage, are all the maidens trained this way?". He raised his head to her. She was silent, still looking at him, her gaze cold.
"Yes". She said walking away.
Dave held his chest as he began thinking of another way to get it done, an idea popes into his head. He slowly picked up a small wood from the ground and stabbed him self on his back. He grunted as it pierced his skin getting her attention. He held a wood beside him and slowly went to the ground.
Loiusa turned to him. " Are you okay?"
Dave smiled, she wasn't as cold as she made it look like. "Yes, I'll be fine. Just have a wood stuck to my back when you sent me into the air". He grunted, feigning pain.
Louisa hurried towards him and bent beside him scrutinizing the wound. "I'm so sorry". She muttered, placing her fingers around the wound and pressing it gently. " It's going to hurt a little she said.
Dave turned to her and watched her as she diverted all her attention to his wound, she had magically transformed from having a hard face to an innocent one, he shut his eyes, his conscience convicting him on what he wanted to do. He opened his eyes staring at her, he had to choose a stranger he just met few minutes ago and his only relative alive, the answer was obvious.
He grunted as she pulled out the wood from his back and applied something on it.
"That would prevent you from bleeding out". She said when she met his inquiring gaze.
" Oh."
Louisa stretched her hand to Dave."Come on". She smiled slightly.
Dave looked up to her, this was the first time he saw her smile. He grabbed her hand and pulled himself to his feet. "Thank you". He said before sending a blow to her head making her uncouncious. He brought out a rope from his ba and hurriedly tied her to a tree.
He brought put his phone and placed a call.
"It will be done in any moment now, make sure they are stationed outside the portal." He ended the call and placed the phone in his pocket, running back to the village.
Claire quickly his behind a tree as Dave ran past her back the village, she had seen him hit and tie the maiden to a tree and prayed in her heart that she was okay. She hurried towards the maiden immediately Dave was out of sight and bent behind her, she checked for her pulse.
"Good." She muttered as she felt it.
She returned her gaze to the direction Dave had ran through, she didn't have time to help the maiden to consciousness. She brought out a dagger and cut the rope, placing the knife beside her before running after Dave.

2 Likes

Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by frankline461: 12:19pm On Jan 06
Lildiamond:
Ride on Frankie
Thanks ma'am
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by frankline461: 12:21pm On Jan 06
badohemmy:
Nice 1 sir
Pinkfeet:
interesting ! i like the way Ryhan died

Seth your dealt is near and you Dave very soon your secret will be open to everyone .

frankline461 complement of the season .

keep it up
Gucciqueen38:
Weldone Frank..
Thanks y'all
Thanks for the encouragement, you're really ego boosters....

*Offs hat

Thanks again
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by frankline461: 12:22pm On Jan 06
Jiikye1:
Thanks for mentioning me...Weldon boi!! mehn you are something else,,keep it up coz you gonna go places with stuffs like this,,
Thanks bro!!
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by frankline461: 12:23pm On Jan 06
toyhin123:
Welldone frankline461....... compliment of the season
you too sis!!

Sorry for the late reply, been kinda busy lately..

1 Like

Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by frankline461: 12:23pm On Jan 06
boosiryormi:
Frankline compliments of d season and thanks for mentioning my name up there. I really love this piece I must confess, pls keep it up u are going places.
Thanks so much..
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by EvaJael(f): 12:38pm On Jan 06
frankline461:

grin grin
Frankline I owe you a very very big hug. Happy new year darling. You rock!

1 Like

Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by chiexcel: 6:50pm On Jan 06
Tenks 4 d update
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by Pinkfeet: 8:59pm On Jan 06
thanks for the update
frankline461 weldone
Claire should be fast before Dave hurt that old woman
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by frankline461: 7:00pm On Jan 08
Sorry for the long break, been really really busy!! Medical school ain't no poo!!

Would try to round the story up real soon!!

Thanks for your understanding!!

2 Likes

(0) (1) (2) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Blind Love / Wole Soyinka Receiving The Nobel Prize In 1986 (picture) / OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 270
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.