Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,446 members, 7,801,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

I Have Heard Black Men Possess Very Large Peniss, Is It True ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Heard Black Men Possess Very Large Peniss, Is It True ? (1623 Views)

Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Heard Black Men Possess Very Large Peniss, Is It True ? by oluwanbelee(f): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
I have never been to Africa. and actually in my daily live, I don't see any black man . here I live in a almost white man's world.

so I can not help wonder what is going on in Africa. is it as hellish as the media put it to be ?

by the way, can anyone inform me, an innocent white chick, whether black men do have gargantuan peniss as the media put it as well ?
Re: I Have Heard Black Men Possess Very Large Peniss, Is It True ? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
new recruit from whywhyogun that gay/bitch is fast becoming a role model
Re: I Have Heard Black Men Possess Very Large Peniss, Is It True ? by oluwanbelee(f): 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
new recruit from whywhyogun that gay/bitch is fast becoming a role model

what is whywhyogun ? is it an organization ?
Re: I Have Heard Black Men Possess Very Large Peniss, Is It True ? by Stevengerd(m): 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
And this bastard reg. today oo. dnt blame you naw,shebi whywhyogun na ur mentor. Abi sapona fe pa e ni?
Re: I Have Heard Black Men Possess Very Large Peniss, Is It True ? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
oluwanbelee:

what is whywhyogun ? is it an organization ?
go to romance section you will a username whywhyogun will his/her stupid post
Re: I Have Heard Black Men Possess Very Large Peniss, Is It True ? by BoyHuncho(m): 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
smh
Re: I Have Heard Black Men Possess Very Large Peniss, Is It True ? by oluwanbelee(f): 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
Stevengerd:
And this bastard reg. today oo. dnt blame you naw,shebi whywhyogun na ur mentor. Abi sapona fe pa e ni?

I am from Estonia , I don't catch your local language. sorry .
Re: I Have Heard Black Men Possess Very Large Peniss, Is It True ? by Stevengerd(m): 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
oluwanbelee:

I am from Estonia , I don't catch your local language. sorry .
Lol, Estonia Indeed. Pm me to knw wat i said
Re: I Have Heard Black Men Possess Very Large Peniss, Is It True ? by oluwanbelee(f): 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

go to romance section you will a username whywhyogun will his/her stupid post

I see. but in my country , I guess the threads created by that person would not activate any sensation. only narrow minded guys with little eye scope will find them amusing .

he/she talks about gay stuff, which arouse a lot of animosity from you guys. but it is totally ok in my country.

as to his/her racism issues, well, they deserve just a shrug.
Re: I Have Heard Black Men Possess Very Large Peniss, Is It True ? by oluwanbelee(f): 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
Stevengerd:
Lol, Estonia Indeed. Pm me to knw wat i said

anyway, by browsing whywhyogun's threads, I guess he/she must be from Latvia , 20 km away from Estonia.
Re: I Have Heard Black Men Possess Very Large Peniss, Is It True ? by bimbohush: 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
Estonia with oluwa as your name shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Have Heard Black Men Possess Very Large Peniss, Is It True ? by oluwanbelee(f): 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
bimbohush:
Estonia with oluwa as your name shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

i have a boy friend in Estonia, he is a refugee from Ghana, and his name is this one. so i adopt it as mine.

his peniss was nice. but that was 2 years ago.
Re: I Have Heard Black Men Possess Very Large Peniss, Is It True ? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
oluwanbelee:

i have a boy friend in Estonia, he is a refugee from Ghana, and his name is this one. so i adopt it as mine.

his peniss was nice. but that was 2 years ago.

seriously, there is o iota of truth in your write up here. How can a Ghanian be Oluwanbe
Re: I Have Heard Black Men Possess Very Large Peniss, Is It True ? by oluwanbelee(f): 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
Folafikemi:

seriously, there is o iota of truth in your write up here. How can a Ghanian be Oluwanbe

I don't know. many black men refugees in my country give themselves fake names, in order to hide something.

I only had sex with him. I knew his peniss better than his identity.

anyway, I wonder what kind of a name should a Ghanian have ?
Re: I Have Heard Black Men Possess Very Large Peniss, Is It True ? by JaffyJoe(m): 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
We are good down there but don't expect a horse-like d**k. There is no such thing, but we are definitely at the top of the chain.

This thread belongs in sexuality section though.
Re: I Have Heard Black Men Possess Very Large Peniss, Is It True ? by oluwanbelee(f): 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
JaffyJoe:
We are good down there but don't expect a horse-like d**k. There is no such thing, but we are definitely at the top of the chain.

This thread belongs in sexuality section though.
how much to play ? is it safe ?
Re: I Have Heard Black Men Possess Very Large Peniss, Is It True ? by JaffyJoe(m): 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
oluwanbelee:
how much to play ? is it safe ?

Play what?
Re: I Have Heard Black Men Possess Very Large Peniss, Is It True ? by oluwanbelee(f): 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
JaffyJoe:

Play what?

black dicks
Re: I Have Heard Black Men Possess Very Large Peniss, Is It True ? by Akwasi(m): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
oluwanbelee:

I don't know. many black men refugees in my country give themselves fake names, in order to hide something.

I only had sex with him. I knew his peniss better than his identity.

anyway, I wonder what kind of a name should a Ghanian have ?

Akwasi will do

Well I am ready to show you what a blackman's peni.s look like if you can show me how an Estonia vagin.a looks like
Re: I Have Heard Black Men Possess Very Large Peniss, Is It True ? by JaffyJoe(m): 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
oluwanbelee:

black dicks

I wouldn't know about that. Peace.
Re: I Have Heard Black Men Possess Very Large Peniss, Is It True ? by Prettyamaxy(f): 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
yes iz true
Re: I Have Heard Black Men Possess Very Large Peniss, Is It True ? by oluwanbelee(f): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
Prettyamaxy:
yes iz true

how do u know ? have u been fvcked by white men?
Re: I Have Heard Black Men Possess Very Large Peniss, Is It True ? by khiaa(f): 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
This gaf has started with a new name again. You are so messed up in the head. No matter how many times you change your name I will continue to find you and humiliate you, and expose you for the deceptive piece of crap that you are. Men this is that dirty Gaf Whywhyogun.
Re: I Have Heard Black Men Possess Very Large Peniss, Is It True ? by oluwanbelee(f): 8:20am On Sep 19, 2017
khiaa:
This gaf has started with a new name again. You are so messed up in the head. No matter how many times you change your name I will continue to find you and humiliate you, and exspose you for the deceptive piece of crap that you are. Men this is that dirty Gaf Whywhyogun.

nice to see you , byatch .
Re: I Have Heard Black Men Possess Very Large Peniss, Is It True ? by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
khiaa:
This gaf has started with a new name again. You are so messed up in the head. No matter how many times you change your name I will continue to find you and humiliate you, and expose you for the deceptive piece of crap that you are. Men this is that dirty Gaf Whywhyogun.

Looks you both cat and mice
Re: I Have Heard Black Men Possess Very Large Peniss, Is It True ? by khiaa(f): 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Looks you both cat and mice

Ok.
Re: I Have Heard Black Men Possess Very Large Peniss, Is It True ? by oluwanbelee(f): 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
khiaa:

Ok.

looks you both byatch and gay

(1) (Reply)

Slay Couple Release Maternity Photoshoot With The Lady Unclad (photos) / 14 Types Of Couple Everyone Will Recognise / Guys: See The 4 Things Your Wife/girlfriend Wants You To Do But Wouldn’t Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.