Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,357 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:06 PM

Some Youths In My Home Town Are Still Missing After Operation Python Dance! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Youths In My Home Town Are Still Missing After Operation Python Dance! (894 Views)

IPOB Threat: Count Us Out Of Operation Python Dance, Say South East Governors / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / CJTF Members Killed After Their Vehicle Climbed IED After Operation In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Youths In My Home Town Are Still Missing After Operation Python Dance! by perez100: 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
I got a call from my village that Buchi man, Peter (a.k.a P-Guy), Michael Eze all from my village are still missing. They all graduated from ABSU and Uniport. The military should provide their corpses if they were shot. The military shot many unarmed youths and took their corpses away. Many of them were Igbos from other towns and states that lived in Umuahia whose relatives still think their children are still in Umuahia. This country might have bidded peace goodbye. The youths are not happy and are ready to react anytime beyond sticks, stones and bottles. Let them provide their corpses while we still pray and hope they were among those arrested.
Re: Some Youths In My Home Town Are Still Missing After Operation Python Dance! by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
perez100:
I got a call from my village that Buchi man, Peter (a.k.a P Guy), Michael Eze all from my village are still missing. They all graduated from ABSU and Uniport. The military should provide their corpses if they were shot. The military shot many unarmed youths and took their corpses away. Many of them were Igbos from other towns and states that lived in Umuahia whose relatives still think their children are still in Umuahia. This country might have bidded peace goodbye. The youths are not happy and are ready to react anytime beyond sticks, stones and bottles. Let them provide their corpses while we still pray and hope they were among those arrested.

I concur.
Re: Some Youths In My Home Town Are Still Missing After Operation Python Dance! by Tolexander: 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
They could have been kidnapped by the natives.

trying to rope Naija soldiers in to the perpetual crime.

Na during Python dance Evans started his business?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Youths In My Home Town Are Still Missing After Operation Python Dance! by zionmde: 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
Tolexander:
They could have been kidnapped by the natives.

trying to rope Naija soldiers in to the perpetual crime.
shut up there
u sound like the devil himself.
How on earth did u think out that rubbish u wrote
maybe all the people shot were shot by Igbos in army carmouflage just to rope army in right.
May u have a wonderful encounter with nigerian army one day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Youths In My Home Town Are Still Missing After Operation Python Dance! by Trailii: 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
am very sure this people fake their disappearance just to give the country a bad name .
you terrorists should stop this your useless propaganda .. you should look for your terrorist kinsmen in coutonu or Cameron , am sure they move out with their coward lord and Savior nnamdi cownu

2 Likes

Re: Some Youths In My Home Town Are Still Missing After Operation Python Dance! by Omeokachie: 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
They have probably been killed in Buhari's military annual blood ritual code named operation python dance.

1 Like

Re: Some Youths In My Home Town Are Still Missing After Operation Python Dance! by Babalegba(m): 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
You mean graduates were part of Kanus rabble hordes.Only an extremely stupid "graduate" would listen to a rabble rouser like KANU. Quality of education must be criminally low in this country for graduates to follow a demagogue like KANU.

2 Likes

Re: Some Youths In My Home Town Are Still Missing After Operation Python Dance! by fergie001: 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
Let us pray they return hale and hearty.
Re: Some Youths In My Home Town Are Still Missing After Operation Python Dance! by Tolexander: 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
zionmde:

shut up there
u sound like the devil himself.
How on earth did u think out that rubbish u wrote
maybe all the people shot were shot by Igbos in army carmouflage just to rope army in right.
May u have a wonderful encounter with nigerian army one day
stop barking!

who collect your bone?

Na today people don dey miss there?

3 Likes

Re: Some Youths In My Home Town Are Still Missing After Operation Python Dance! by zionmde: 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
Tolexander:
stop barking!

who collect your bone?

Na today people don dey miss there?
zombie. see them puppies, full of nothing for hatred, may Nigerian army fall upon u and ur family with their equity and honesty. May u have encounter with them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Youths In My Home Town Are Still Missing After Operation Python Dance! by Tolexander: 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
zionmde:

zombie. see them puppies, full of nothing for hatred, may Nigerian army fall upon u and ur family with their equity and honesty. May u have encounter with them
I'm not that senseless to have encounter with them.
They are my boys.

May the python continue to dance on you and your households

3 Likes

Re: Some Youths In My Home Town Are Still Missing After Operation Python Dance! by zionmde: 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
Tolexander:
I'm not that senseless to have encounter with them.
They are my boys.

May the python continue to dance on you and your households
Dont worry u will jam those ur boys on the highway wen u decide to leave the hole u ve been hiding since birth. When it happens we will also say that ur village people are hiding u just to put blames on NA
Heartless human beings everywhere walking around with dark souls
Re: Some Youths In My Home Town Are Still Missing After Operation Python Dance! by Tolexander: 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
zionmde:

Dont worry u will jam those ur boys on the highway wen u decide to leave the hole u ve been hiding since birth. When it happens we will also say that ur village people are hiding u just to put blames on NA
Heartless human beings everywhere walking around with dark souls
boy, for your info, I live in Umuahia

3 Likes

Re: Some Youths In My Home Town Are Still Missing After Operation Python Dance! by zionmde: 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
Tolexander:
boy, for your info, I live in Umuahia
It doesn't make any difference on wat i said

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Military To Stop Plateau Killings, Property Destruction / The True Definition Of-' This One Weak Me' / Senator Shehu Sani Pays Courtesy Visit To The Ailing Veteran Actor, Sadiq Daba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.