Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss (70405 Views)

Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them / Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) / Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by bentlywills(m): 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
Next stop ; I dn get belle grin

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by themonk(m): 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
grin
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by pastoray(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
undecided Confused generation
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by joeace2020(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
Seun naso you dey find the traffic badly?
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by nedivine(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
its not good for teenagers, they are still too young for that.
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by PSVITA(m): 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
Danielmoore:
It must be in south africa
or Kenya!
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by Agboola321(m): 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
Toh he should equally get ready to buy baby food when he mistakingly scores.
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by ifex370(m): 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lol... Year's from now, they'll look back and realize how childish they were
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by Shalomdee(f): 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
God have mercy on our generation. I wish our youths won't have to copy everything they see in the west,

Check ma signature
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by midehi2(f): 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
Born2conquer:
The video gat me imagining how the gal gonna handle the heartbreak few years after!!

Shout out to our Secondary school stupid love
hahahahaha...kids stuff
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by 4starstunna(m): 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
these ones can't pass Waec again
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by GhanaMustGoo: 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
How is this news?
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by mrSerious(m): 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
grin

Geez! Any one else get a picture of the clown from IT 2017 at the end of the video? Creepy!
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by mrSerious(m): 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
Shalomdee:
God have mercy on our generation. I wish our youths won't have to copy everything they see in the west,

Check ma signature

Just one kiss. Relax.
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
Memory lane tinz grin
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by Nackzy: 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
Is just too early...after kiss something else, after that balloon.. After that do you still love me.
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by joyfavour(f): 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
seriously
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by Gregdcutie(m): 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
grin
mumumugu:
your man is cheating on
you......don't argue with him my
sister because you will not
win..Save your self from High
blood pressure....
Just change all
the names of the girls on his
phone.....do not delete the
numbers... Mix them...... replace
Chioma with Nneka...Oluchi
ola with Vicky.....Amaka with
Ngozi....so on and on.........
wait the moment he's gonna call or
sms them one by one......Make
your self a cup of coffee and
relax.. L l
You'll thank me later
Savage grin
mumumugu:
your man is cheating on
you......don't argue with him my
sister because you will not
win..Save your self from High
blood pressure....
Just change all
the names of the girls on his
phone.....do not delete the
numbers... Mix them...... replace
Chioma with Nneka...Oluchi
ola with Vicky.....Amaka with
Ngozi....so on and on.........
wait the moment he's gonna call or
sms them one by one......Make
your self a cup of coffee and
relax.. L l
You'll thank me later
Savage
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by bigfather(m): 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
Kolababe:
This video of young secondary school couple sharing a passionate kiss has gone viral. In the video, students can be seen cheering on a boy as he presents a birthday gift to his girlfriend. Initially, the girl was shy but after some cheering from her friends she draws the boy close to her and kissed him.

See the photos below...

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/secondary-school-boy-surprises-his-gf-on-her-birthday-with-gifts-and-gets-a-kiss

Make she nor just come HOME o ! angry
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by enemyofprogress: 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by SirLakes: 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
Children of nowadays, they yaf spoil finish undecided
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by johnjay4u2u(m): 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
#lobatan
End time times
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by Bapy(m): 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
mercy0008:
I SWEAR grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol I swear
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by greatseed: 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
Wonderful!
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by 9inches(m): 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nice one kids, make your parents proud.
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by oluwashedy: 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
Naso e dy start! I've got nothing to say at all
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by joenor(m): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
Na wah...
Re: Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss by mechanics(m): 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
That's how it starts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions / Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes / When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.