Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... (13449 Views)

Appreciation Thread For Girls With Small Breasts.. / Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer / Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Ladyjumong(f): 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
Piiko:
that's the correct handle, let her be, she has a bae on here and she only likes fine boys, I can't fit in2 the picture,
huh, sounds like u accepts defeat just like that
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ladyjumong:
huh, sounds like u accepts defeat just like that
can Lil Kesh date Rihanna??
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Safiaa(f): 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
Piiko:
Hey bighead kiss can I give u my house rent to show how much I love you
lol you freak me out.
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by BabbanBura(m): 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
TINALETC3:
Op, jst Tel me dat u woke up dis aftnooon jst 2 make fun of me, I cn relate 100% grin grin grin grin

where the dem big heros? abeg on light i dey fine dem for TINALETC3' chest
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Ladyjumong(f): 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
Piiko:
can Lil Kesh date Rihanna??
i dnt like guys that underestimate themselves. l like them daring. like jumong wink
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by adajoe555: 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lol
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
Safiaa:
lol you freak me out.
oh no

Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by BabbanBura(m): 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
Sabrina18:
Who big breasts help? dem girls be having big breasts and flat azz looking shapeless like amoeba.

You can't have it all, its either you have big boobs and small ass or big ass and small boobs.

Aunty so ya own na small boobs and massive ASS!
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ladyjumong:
i dnt like guys that underestimate themselves. l like them daring. like jumong wink
noted from now on this is the swag

Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by BabbanBura(m): 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
Edopesin:

dem girls be having big yansh and small boobs like letter b

'p' actually
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Ladyjumong(f): 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
Piiko:
noted from now on this is the swag
Ewww, hate guys dat swags,brags,forms whatever. i no say make u swag just man up nd dont just accept defeat anyhow. keep trying, she wil change her view with time wink
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by BabbanBura(m): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
Gloria3389:
hahaha...this reminds me of the day my sis was so pissed and was forced to ask my dad "daddy why will you marry a woman with small boobs when u know your family also have small boobs, now we are the one suffering it"

dad was like "so you've not heard of packaging before abi you don't know what ur mates with small boobs do"

...I laffed like no tomorrow ehn...

Small boobs are really really annoying...The only advantage is being able to go out without bra...

really? that gal get mouth woo!

but seriuosly u guys will tnk daddy when u drop like 3 kids each and ya boobs remain like sweet 16.

I bumped into my friends wife bathing her baby (the 3rd child) and oh my God! her boobs reached her navel when she stood up. And that time wey my fren dey rock guy-babe parrol we dey envy the goodies wey the guy dey enjoy but now my guy don dey follow dem babes with perky boobs outside sotey na me dey beggam to slow down for the sake of the super virtous, over nice, angelic humble respectful and hard working wife
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Ewww, hate guys dat swags,brags,forms whatever. i no say make u swag just man up nd dont just accept defeat anyhow. keep trying, she wil change her view with time wink
ok can I buy the ring just yet?? Send me a foto of ur fingers
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by luminouz(m): 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
TINALETC3:
Op, jst Tel me dat u woke up dis aftnooon jst 2 make fun of me, I cn relate 100% grin grin grin grin
Really cheesy grin
N ur d one on ur dp? JeeZ!!!!
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by luminouz(m): 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
Heloct:

It's an insult to relate the two dear.

Stop been painstakingly rude.
Ez it paining u ni? tongue
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Ladyjumong(f): 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
Piiko:
ok can I buy the ring just yet?? Send me a foto of ur fingers
u mean safiaa undecided
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ladyjumong:
u mean saf.iaa undecided
she has a Nairaland crush if you follow her you would notice, so I want my love to fall on you
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Ladyjumong(f): 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
Piiko:
she has a Nairaland crush if you follow her you would notice, so I want my love to fall on you
naa, safia love fall on u cheesy

Buh seriously if u are serious about her u dnt just back out like that cry
keep trying ni.

ewww, told ya earlier dah i dnt like guys that just back off on a mission just like dat cry
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ladyjumong:
naa, safia love fall on u cheesy

Buh seriously if u are serious about her u dnt just back out like that cry
keep trying ni.

ewww, told ya earlier dah i dnt like guys that just back off on a mission just like dat cry
I want you and that's all that matters, our love will be beautiful I know
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Ladyjumong(f): 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
Piiko:
I want you and that's all that matters, our love will be beautiful I know
weakling undecided
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ladyjumong:
weakling undecided
thanks I accept, yab me more sef
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Divay22(f): 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
I'll rather have a small breast, than have the one that's looking down with no bra in support sad.

Ehn.. cheesy
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Ladyjumong(f): 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
Piiko:
thanks I accept, yab me more sef
like i want to back off, till u man up to the challenge at hand. till then ur a weaklin angry

1 Like

Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by shinarlaura(f): 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
adedayourt:
U thinks it's a guy coming wen h see one coming from a distance. . . . . .

grin grin
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by shinarlaura(f): 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
ikp120:
The face your boyfriend makes when he puts his hand inside your heavily padded bras after one year of no sex and romance relationship.

Hahahahaha.... u re crazy
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by tens4real(m): 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
TINALETC3:
I have seen you somewhere in Lagos but can't place it
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by shinarlaura(f): 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
Sabrina18:
Who big breasts help? dem girls be having big breasts and flat azz looking shapeless like amoeba.

You can't have it all, its either you have big boobs and small ass or big ass and small boobs.

Not true... some girls have it all my sis wink big ass plus big boobs
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ladyjumong:
like i want to back off, till u man up to the challenge at hand. till then ur a weaklin angry
you don mean it

Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by tosyne2much(m): 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
Some ladies won't be happy this night upon seeing this thread cheesy
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Ladyjumong(f): 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
Piiko:
you don mean it
goan get safia!! angry
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ladyjumong:
goan get safia!! angry
it's all good, you pushed me away
Re: Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... by Ladyjumong(f): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
Piiko:
it's all good, you pushed me away
naa, em pushing u closer to safia cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Some Girls Never Learn / 97-year-old Woman Marries 86-year-old Man, Keeps Her Name / Naughty Friday Sex Proverbs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.