Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

See The Car That Brought E-money To The Airport This Morning - Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Car That Brought E-money To The Airport This Morning - Photos (8738 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Davido Meet At Airport. This Happens / Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) / E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Car That Brought E-money To The Airport This Morning - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
E-money have just added a $460,000 2017 Bentley to the list of his luxury cars.

The five star Chairman took to Instagram to share this photo of himself alighting from the beautifully designed super expensive wonder on wheel car at the domestic terminal of Murtala Muhammad Airport 2 Lagos to catch up flight to Abuja.

See photos below .

Link

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZLYXkilQCX/

Re: See The Car That Brought E-money To The Airport This Morning - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
More photos

Re: See The Car That Brought E-money To The Airport This Morning - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
Big boy big dreams.

God bless you plenty, blood. grin
Re: See The Car That Brought E-money To The Airport This Morning - Photos by Silvertrinity(f): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
I don't just understand this airforce. Do you leave with E-money? Its seems you know everything about him.
This one pass monitoring spirit o.

I guess you were banned that's why you registered with this new moniker

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Car That Brought E-money To The Airport This Morning - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
Silvertrinity:
I don't just understand this airforce. Do you leave with E-money? Its seems you know everything about him.

This one pass monitoring spirit o

Don't jump on my thread to spew shiit for worthless "Likes"

You could have just ignore the thread and face away .

5 Likes

Re: See The Car That Brought E-money To The Airport This Morning - Photos by Silvertrinity(f): 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

You could have just ignore the thread and walk away.

Yeah, i could have just walked away...but I was awed by your degree of foolishness and I felt you need to know, like you do now.

38 Likes

Re: See The Car That Brought E-money To The Airport This Morning - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
Silvertrinity:

Yeah, i could have just walked away...but I was awed by your degree of foolishness and I felt you need to know, like you do now.
That was a provocative comment on someone minding his business .

But I will let it slide.

9 Likes

Re: See The Car That Brought E-money To The Airport This Morning - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
grin grin
Re: See The Car That Brought E-money To The Airport This Morning - Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
***okada stop me here abeg***

1 Like

Re: See The Car That Brought E-money To The Airport This Morning - Photos by abdallah9566(m): 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
Silvertrinity:

anty pepper dey ur body o

1 Like

Re: See The Car That Brought E-money To The Airport This Morning - Photos by IamSINZ(m): 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

You could have just ignore the thread and face away .

That's a Rolls Royce, not a Bentley.

4 Likes

Re: See The Car That Brought E-money To The Airport This Morning - Photos by itchie: 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
E money odogwu

1 Like

Re: See The Car That Brought E-money To The Airport This Morning - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
Na so grin
Re: See The Car That Brought E-money To The Airport This Morning - Photos by atilla(m): 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
just in case

it's a Bentley . most likely the new mulsanne not a rolls Royce

easy way to know is rolls Royce doors open the other way round

5 Likes

Re: See The Car That Brought E-money To The Airport This Morning - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
IamSINZ:

That's a Rolls Royce, not a Bentley.

Bentley
Re: See The Car That Brought E-money To The Airport This Morning - Photos by siie: 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
So Emoney is now blood MrAirforce
Re: See The Car That Brought E-money To The Airport This Morning - Photos by stanway(m): 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
Emoney i tap frm your blessing,,,Oluwa abegii bless our hustle,,amen
Re: See The Car That Brought E-money To The Airport This Morning - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
siie:
So Emoney is now blood MrAirforce
Re: See The Car That Brought E-money To The Airport This Morning - Photos by Ecuador1(m): 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

That was a provocative comment on someone minding his business .

But I will let it slide.
Slide go where
Re: See The Car That Brought E-money To The Airport This Morning - Photos by DIKEnaWAR: 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
OP I understand you want to be popular and rich too. It is not easy. You seem not to have a talent or the heart to do Yahoo. Can you see your dilemma?

Why don't you turn gay like Bisi Alimi or become a cross dresser like Bobrisky? These will fetch you attention quickly and money will follow.

This is an honest advice from a brother who cares.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Car That Brought E-money To The Airport This Morning - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
OP I understand you want to be popular and rich too. It is not easy. You seem not to have a talent or the heart to do Yahoo. Can you see your dilemma?

Why don't you turn gay like Bisi Alimi or become a cross dresser like Bobrisky? These will fetch you attention quickly and money will follow.

This is an honest advice from a brother who cares.

3 Likes

Re: See The Car That Brought E-money To The Airport This Morning - Photos by martyns303(m): 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
Silvertrinity:

he follows him on IG, the pictures are there on E-money IG page.
Re: See The Car That Brought E-money To The Airport This Morning - Photos by Dollarship(m): 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
grin grin
guy y do you open another account
Re: See The Car That Brought E-money To The Airport This Morning - Photos by theNOISEmaker: 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
Silvertrinity:

see insult upon curses.. Shift lemme faint joor
Re: See The Car That Brought E-money To The Airport This Morning - Photos by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
Silvertrinity:

Chai omo see insult. grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Car That Brought E-money To The Airport This Morning - Photos by Elnino4ladies: 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
Some people are foul mouthed
Re: See The Car That Brought E-money To The Airport This Morning - Photos by dotunbekro06(m): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
Monitoring spirit

Weldon sir

Re: See The Car That Brought E-money To The Airport This Morning - Photos by EponOjuku: 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
OP is 29 and he's still behaving like a child.

If he uses 29 years old to practice madness, when would he now start the madness?

2 Likes

Re: See The Car That Brought E-money To The Airport This Morning - Photos by EponOjuku: 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
Silvertrinity:

Just as E money is popular for questionable wealth, Airforce1 has become popular for unquestionable foolishness.

7 Likes

Re: See The Car That Brought E-money To The Airport This Morning - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
Greatness recognises greatness.

1 Like

Re: See The Car That Brought E-money To The Airport This Morning - Photos by Intrepid01(m): 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
I'll ask you about this guy in 10 yrs time ........just like he wasn't anywhere 10 yrs ago......only genuine things last forever.

2 Likes

Re: See The Car That Brought E-money To The Airport This Morning - Photos by jordyspices: 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
E money really balling love his beard nd his trousers are on point keep reppin #is to late to fail

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dj Switch- My Life Is Being Threatened / #bbnaija: See The Facial Reaction Of Tacha The Exact Moment She Was Disqualified / Nollywood Actor,sam Loco Efe Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.