Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Cacawa2 Misfired: Saraki Is Right, Ipob Proscription Is Illegal! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cacawa2 Misfired: Saraki Is Right, Ipob Proscription Is Illegal! (2412 Views)

Romoval Of El-Rufai: NBA Misfired - MURIC / Video: Ohaneze President's Speech At Chatham House- 'IPOB Proscription Unlawful' / Saraki Misfired: The Proscription Of IPOB Was Not Against The Law - CACAWA2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cacawa2 Misfired: Saraki Is Right, Ipob Proscription Is Illegal! by hucienda: 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
Adam on point.

lalasticlala, over to you.
Re: Cacawa2 Misfired: Saraki Is Right, Ipob Proscription Is Illegal! by Feraz(m): 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
laudate:

Where are those Yoruba chaps on NL? Come and see what is happening. One of your people that the ipob crew normally call Afonja is now the one supporting IPOB and telling the world that the proscription was wrong. How ironic! Wonders shall never cease!
When did LordAdam ever claim to be Yoruba? Even if he's Yoruba, have others of different ethnic groups not also debunked it?

emmasege:
This is a proof of misfired propaganda from Cacawa2. Expect your query from your boss, the minister of information and propaganda i.e. Alhaji Liar Muhammed.

And why have the mods not pushed this to the fp? How's this different from corruption if shallow threads about celebrities make the fp with just 2 or 3 posts and within an interval of 5 minutes?

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala
Has that of Dambazzau where he said that military action cannot be used on certain herdsmen who maim people made FrontPage despite it being on the fourth page?

freeze001:
Tonyebarcanista can u see that Jonathan complied with the letters of the law and that he acted on a court order? Continue supporting stupidity
Do you expect that one to support truth? He only supports what favours him.

The most surprising is how Nairaland pushes alternate truths to FP and I have a certain mod in mind....

LordAdam, welcome!

4 Likes

Re: Cacawa2 Misfired: Saraki Is Right, Ipob Proscription Is Illegal! by BudeYahooCom: 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
The OP is right.
Re: Cacawa2 Misfired: Saraki Is Right, Ipob Proscription Is Illegal! by Feraz(m): 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
Why is this still not on front page?
Re: Cacawa2 Misfired: Saraki Is Right, Ipob Proscription Is Illegal! by laudate: 11:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
Feraz:
When did LordAdam ever claim to be Yoruba? Even if he's Yoruba, have others of different ethnic groups not also debunked it?

I was not referring to Lord Adam, but Bukola Saraki. sad Wasn't it Bukola Saraki who said that the army's action against IPOB was illegal? shocked So far, none of your people have risen to call him an 'Afonja,' like you all normally do on NL. Isn't if funny that it is people from another ethnic group like Falana, Saraki etc., that are pointing out that the army's actions are illegal? Where are your own lawyers? and SANs? How come we are not hearing shouts of 'Afonja' that your folks love chanting everyday? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Cacawa2 Misfired: Saraki Is Right, Ipob Proscription Is Illegal! by laudate: 11:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ereolamide:
I don't think it's wrong if the young man whether he's Yoruba or not decides to set the records straight, we're also here to learn one thing or another. Enlightening the netizens is one thing becoming a dumb olive branches waving koala is another.

The only problem I've with some Yoruba monikers is their political correctness in matters related to foes that would ridicule Yorubas if Yorubas are unfortunate to be in their shoes. This is exactly what the Hausa's had gotten right.

See bros - I get you! cheesy But my point is this: Isn't it ironic that it is lawyers from the tribe that the Igbos love to hate, that are now the one with the courage to speak out against the army, saying that the proscription is wrong and objecting against the actions that have been taken so far against IPOB? undecided Take note: none of the IPOB crew have chanted their usual 'Afonja' refrain against Saraki, simply because his stand seems to support their own position. Yet, the same IPOB crew will make a 360 degree turn tomorrow, to lampoon the man if he takes a different decision that does not favour them, no matter how correct, principled and truthful it may be! sad Like I asked before why are the prominent Igbo lawyers, SANs, retired judges keeping quiet over Kanu's matter?

In my own view, Kanu should be left alone (by people from other ethnic groups he has vilified) to carry his cross, and bear the repercussions of his actions and hate speeches! angry
Re: Cacawa2 Misfired: Saraki Is Right, Ipob Proscription Is Illegal! by TheArchangel(f): 8:07am On Sep 19, 2017
laudate:

See bros - I get you! cheesy But my point is this: Isn't it ironic that it is lawyers from the tribe that the Igbos love to hate, that are now the one with the courage to speak out against the army, saying that the proscription is wrong and objecting against the actions that have been taken so far against IPOB? undecided Take note: none of the IPOB crew have chanted their usual 'Afonja' refrain against Saraki, simply because his stand seems to support their own position. Yet, the same IPOB crew will make a 360 degree turn tomorrow, to lampoon the man if he takes a different decision that does not favour them, no matter how correct, principled and truthful it may be! sad Like I asked before why are the prominent Igbo lawyers, SANs, retired judges keeping quiet over Kanu's matter?

In my own view, Kanu should be left alone (by people from other ethnic groups he has vilified) to carry his cross, and bear the repercussions of his actions and hate speeches! angry
Laudate, you are a pathetic soul.
Re: Cacawa2 Misfired: Saraki Is Right, Ipob Proscription Is Illegal! by laudate: 8:11am On Sep 19, 2017
TheArchangel:
Eeyah! Na so dis matter pain you reach?

1 Like

Re: Cacawa2 Misfired: Saraki Is Right, Ipob Proscription Is Illegal! by TheArchangel(f): 8:13am On Sep 19, 2017
laudate:

Eeyah! Na so dis matter pain you reach?
Your posts sickens me. So pardon me for voicing it out.
Re: Cacawa2 Misfired: Saraki Is Right, Ipob Proscription Is Illegal! by laudate: 8:25am On Sep 19, 2017
TheArchangel:
Your posts sickens me. So pardon me for voicing it out.

You are entitled to your opinion. I just pointed out the truth.
Re: Cacawa2 Misfired: Saraki Is Right, Ipob Proscription Is Illegal! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:30am On Sep 19, 2017
Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, I think this post deserve frontpage because it set record straight unlike cacawa topic without fact/truth

2 Likes

Re: Cacawa2 Misfired: Saraki Is Right, Ipob Proscription Is Illegal! by TheArchangel(f): 8:46am On Sep 19, 2017
laudate:

You are entitled to your opinion. I just pointed out the truth.
oh yeah. You ubiquitous version of the truth
Re: Cacawa2 Misfired: Saraki Is Right, Ipob Proscription Is Illegal! by Probz(m): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
TheArchangel:
You dey mind am? shocked
Re: Cacawa2 Misfired: Saraki Is Right, Ipob Proscription Is Illegal! by laudate: 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
TheArchangel:
oh yeah. You ubiquitous version of the truth

Wow! You are seriously pained. Hehehe...... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cacawa2 Misfired: Saraki Is Right, Ipob Proscription Is Illegal! by TheArchangel(f): 6:37am On Sep 20, 2017
laudate:

Wow! You are seriously pained. Hehehe...... cheesy
Why won't I be pained when a supposed grown adult is commenting like a child.? It boggles the mind.
Re: Cacawa2 Misfired: Saraki Is Right, Ipob Proscription Is Illegal! by laudate: 11:54am On Sep 20, 2017
TheArchangel:
Why won't I be pained when a supposed grown adult is commenting like a child.? It boggles the mind.
Now you have started seeing things that do not exist. Free your mind.

1 Like

Re: Cacawa2 Misfired: Saraki Is Right, Ipob Proscription Is Illegal! by njur58: 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
Are you tired of loosing..Here is the only way call now and testify , is fast ,easy and reliable

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Fayose Sister Cries Out As She Carry Placard Of The Lady Sleeping Around / Osinbanjo The Snake / Photo News : Ogbomoso Indigenes Took To The Street To Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.