Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,882 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

IPOB Breaks Silence: We’re Down But Not Dead, We’ll Bounce Back Soon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Breaks Silence: We’re Down But Not Dead, We’ll Bounce Back Soon (2288 Views)

Keniebi Okoko Is Alive, Not Dead / Don’t Lose Hope, We’ll Bounce Back – APC Consoles Supporters In Akwa Ibom / How Oyegun Helped PDP To Bounce Back – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Breaks Silence: We’re Down But Not Dead, We’ll Bounce Back Soon by maximunimpact(m): 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
Embattled separatist group, the Indigenous People of Biafra on Monday broke silence since a military onslaught code named “operation python dance” was launched in the south-east which subsequently led to the army proscribing the group as terrorist organization; the group said no intimidation would make it to surrender its fight for an independent Biafra nation.

FINANCIAL WATCH obtained a statement made available to journalists in Awka, Anambra State by the group’s Media and Publicity Secretary, Emma Powerful, it wondered why herdsmen that had several times wreaked havoc in different parts of the country had not been declared a terrorist organisation.

It described the proscription of the group by the South-East governors as well as the declaration of it as a terrorist organization by the Defense Headquarters as a nullity.

It maintained that only a referendum to determine a sovereign state of Biafra would assuage the group.

It accused the Federal Government of having a secret agenda to exterminate the Igbo race, adding that the Abia State Commissioner of Police was playing a rehashed script.

The group said “We the family of Indigenous People of Biafra and its leadership worldwide under the command and leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu wish to place on record that the newly appointed Commissioner of Police posted to Abia State is trying very hard to please his Northern Arewa masters by conducting himself in a manner that is clear to all, as complimenting the murderous scripts of the Nigerian Army and Igbo governors as handed down to them by Abuja cabal.”

https://www.financialwatchngr.com/2017/09/18/ipob-breaks-silence-not-dead-well-bounce-back-soon/

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Seun
Re: IPOB Breaks Silence: We’re Down But Not Dead, We’ll Bounce Back Soon by bigboss80s(m): 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
Buhari will pay

Fulani herdsmen have wreaked havoc all over this country yet the Federal government has not proscribed them and has hardly even talked about them unless there is a public outcry. But IPOB have never killed and even the Nigerian army agrees that they have not carried guns!

Nigerians forget too easily.

But some of us will NEVER forget:

The murder of a woman in Kano by Hausa Fulani marauders and the acquittal of her murderers

The murder of a preaching woman in ABUJA and the dismissal and sweeping under the carpet of the case against her murderers.

The genocide perpetrated by the Fulani herdsmen all over the country. This is a group recognized by the international community as the third most deadly terror group on earth.

Any Christian Nigerian who votes for a Northern president (Buhari or not) in 2019 is a BORN BASTARD!

NB: I am not Igbo or even from that region.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Breaks Silence: We’re Down But Not Dead, We’ll Bounce Back Soon by fergie001: 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
You are hurt,
Emotions are high

But peace is inevitable.

Please,I pray
Re: IPOB Breaks Silence: We’re Down But Not Dead, We’ll Bounce Back Soon by cosby02(m): 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
This can never be true...after all the ranting, show of force and strength on Nairaland

IPOB iyaf kill me ooo

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Breaks Silence: We’re Down But Not Dead, We’ll Bounce Back Soon by Laitesmart(m): 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
Se ogun laye ni

1 Like

Re: IPOB Breaks Silence: We’re Down But Not Dead, We’ll Bounce Back Soon by saintikechi(m): 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
After nigerian army, which is a well known terrorist army must have gotten tired of dancing in the east, ipob shall sing a new song and biafrans shall dance into their freedom.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Breaks Silence: We’re Down But Not Dead, We’ll Bounce Back Soon by Unik3030: 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
bigboss80s:
Buhari will pay

Fulani herdsmen have wreaked havoc all over this country yet the Federal government has not proscribed them and has hardly even talked about them unless there is a public outcry. But IPOB have never killed and even the Nigerian army agrees that they have not carried guns!

The murder of a woman in Kano by Hausa Fulani marauders and the acquittal of her murderers

The murder of a preaching woman in ABUJA and the dismissal and sweeping under the carpet of the case against her murderers.

The genocide perpetrated by the Fulani herdsmen all over the country. This is a group recognized by the international community as the third most deadly terror group in earth.

Any Christian Nigerian who votes for a Northern president (Buhari or not) in 2019 is a BORN BASTARD!

y d cheap blackmail, can't u pass ur message without calling people bastardy. the same way NK called igbos who don't believe in his ideas pigs n idiots, where is he today?
u have to understand that everybody cannot share the same view, am a Christian Emmanuel by name n i will surely vote anyone I like during the election even if I vote buhari dat doesn't make me a bastardy.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Breaks Silence: We’re Down But Not Dead, We’ll Bounce Back Soon by ChimaAdeoye: 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
IPOB should go underground and stop any media contact. This is the time to restrategize and decide how to proceed discreetly.

Now there is no need to wear IPOB insignia or carry flags in street protests. This is the time for you to cause things to happen while being invisible if you know what i mean.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Breaks Silence: We’re Down But Not Dead, We’ll Bounce Back Soon by nwaUrasi(m): 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
bigboss80s:
Buhari will pay

The genocide perpetrated by the Fulani herdsmen all over the country. This is a group recognized by the international community as the third most deadly terror group in earth.

When?
Re: IPOB Breaks Silence: We’re Down But Not Dead, We’ll Bounce Back Soon by nwaUrasi(m): 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
The only thing that is worth dying for is money � � � �
Re: IPOB Breaks Silence: We’re Down But Not Dead, We’ll Bounce Back Soon by idupaul: 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
One of the consequence of railroading IPOB into terrorism has started to rear it's head as a lot of of warned ..notice how the names of spokes persons have turned into Aliases like Emeka Powerful

1 Like

Re: IPOB Breaks Silence: We’re Down But Not Dead, We’ll Bounce Back Soon by fergie001: 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
ipoblogic:

Preach peace to Buhari and his fellow Jihardists
Preach peace to Brutai and his fellow.terrorists.

We are a peaceful people.
However, we are.not.going back on our match to freedom.

Umuchineke
jejelaiye
Nwanyo nwanyo,ka e ji ara ofe di oku
Biko nu,umu nne m

Ako n'uche dakwasi anyi n'uche.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Breaks Silence: We’re Down But Not Dead, We’ll Bounce Back Soon by davbaba: 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
Buhair has just suicided broking up Nigeria....theres trouble coming ...
Re: IPOB Breaks Silence: We’re Down But Not Dead, We’ll Bounce Back Soon by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
fergie001:

Umuchineke
jejelaiye
Nwanyo nwanyo,ka e ji ara ofe di oku
Biko nu,umu nne m

Ako n'uche dakwasi anyi n'uche.
Anyi ga agwo iberibe na aria ala Nigeria
Re: IPOB Breaks Silence: We’re Down But Not Dead, We’ll Bounce Back Soon by wakaman: 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
Bounce back ko, bounce off ni!

Nigerian army go carry una head do basketball, talking about bouncing!

Awon OPONU!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Breaks Silence: We’re Down But Not Dead, We’ll Bounce Back Soon by fergie001: 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
giftq:

Anyi ga agwo iberibe na aria ala Nigeria
Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Umu nnem,ndi obi Ebere,
Aririo ka nwata Umuahia na rio unu biko!
Re: IPOB Breaks Silence: We’re Down But Not Dead, We’ll Bounce Back Soon by Noneroone(m): 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
Misleading title. where the hell is did IPOB say 'we are down'?
Re: IPOB Breaks Silence: We’re Down But Not Dead, We’ll Bounce Back Soon by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
The Biafran idea lives on. Wherever we stop, our children will carry on.
Re: IPOB Breaks Silence: We’re Down But Not Dead, We’ll Bounce Back Soon by Usernamefornl: 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
saintikechi:
After nigerian army, which is a well known terrorist army must have gotten tired of dancing in the east, ipob shall sing a new song and biafrans shall dance into their freedom.
wailing in different dimension.
Re: IPOB Breaks Silence: We’re Down But Not Dead, We’ll Bounce Back Soon by 9jvirgin(m): 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
Eediots.
Re: IPOB Breaks Silence: We’re Down But Not Dead, We’ll Bounce Back Soon by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
See how they keep closing every thread on EU's declaration that ipob is not a terrorist group. The world knows the truth. The world sees the truth. The truth is naked. E no wear clothes.
Re: IPOB Breaks Silence: We’re Down But Not Dead, We’ll Bounce Back Soon by RoyalUc(m): 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
ipoblogic:

Preach peace to Buhari and his fellow Jihardists
Preach peace to Brutai and his fellow.terrorists.

We are a peaceful people.
However, we are.not.going back on our match to freedom.

Today, when I watched the official launch of African Magic Igbo which brought together all promenient Igbo superstars in the entertainment industry, I couldn't just contain the joy that overflowed my heart and I must add; I couldn't be more proud of a people that have contributed their quota in taking Igbo to the world and bringing the world to Igbo.

My emotions ran high when I saw the love and happiness they dished out. And then I remembered NK and wish he is actually channeling his energy in attracting real development to his people instead of causing pains and tension.

Everybody mustn't tow thesame path, but whatever we do, the welfare of our people should guide us. It's good to want 'freedom' for our people, but when the pains become intense at a time, the best to do will be to slowdown if we really care.

The world isn't coming to an end tomorrow.
You can continue the match to freedom but why not slow down at this point and restrategize knowing NK pushed further on this agitation on a wrong...
Re: IPOB Breaks Silence: We’re Down But Not Dead, We’ll Bounce Back Soon by Flets: 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
It is to FG's interest that Nnamdi KANU stays alive. The day KANU is confirmed dead is the day IPOB becomes a militia with a more ruthless leader.
Re: IPOB Breaks Silence: We’re Down But Not Dead, We’ll Bounce Back Soon by ettybaba(m): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
Potopoto navy.

Re: IPOB Breaks Silence: We’re Down But Not Dead, We’ll Bounce Back Soon by saintikechi(m): 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
Usernamefornl:
wailing in different dimension.
The struggle continues, biafra shall be free.
Re: IPOB Breaks Silence: We’re Down But Not Dead, We’ll Bounce Back Soon by mayorchelsea(m): 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
By His grace, never will civil war happen again in Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Breaks Silence: We’re Down But Not Dead, We’ll Bounce Back Soon by kindklemz(m): 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
velai:
See how they keep closing every thread on EU's declaration that ipob is not a terrorist group. The world knows the truth. The world sees the truth. The truth is naked. E no wear clothes.

You guys are so pathetic .
What do you think European Union will do with Nigeria?Nothing,absolutely nothing.
Nigeria is a survereign state and it's laws superceeds any other body be it Un,AU,EU,ECOWAS as far as its affairs is concerne.
International bodies can only caution but can not do a Jack.
You guys should follow constituted procedure as laid down by our constitution if you want separation and stop crying like babies.
You guys pride to be the most educated and exposed group in Nigeria but with what I have seen so far the line between you and abokis whom you hate so much is narrow
Re: IPOB Breaks Silence: We’re Down But Not Dead, We’ll Bounce Back Soon by Granger: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
May God forgive the federal government for what they have done to the Igbos
Re: IPOB Breaks Silence: We’re Down But Not Dead, We’ll Bounce Back Soon by HiddenShadow: 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
IPOB should go underground and stop any media contact. This is the time to restrategize and decide how to proceed discreetly.

Now there is no need to wear IPOB insignia or carry flags in street protests. This is the time for you to cause things to happen while being invisible if you know what i mean.

You are smart

Hit the entire country without leaving any trace to them

Start with the infrastructures, health and agriculture that affects everyone in the North eg bridges, dams, electricity transmission lines, airports, farms, etc.

Just collapse the entire infrastructures, health and agriculture of the North

After all these, keep mute and never mention anything about it.
Re: IPOB Breaks Silence: We’re Down But Not Dead, We’ll Bounce Back Soon by HiddenShadow: 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
mayorchelsea:
Should IPOB go militia as a rogue has said, I'm wondering if they will start killing Nigeria's security persons or attacking government properties or killing indigenes of other states or tribe.Should any of the above happens,the lives/properties of their own people can't be guaranteed anywhere in Nigeria. The number of their own people outside their region compared to other tribes cannot be compared to other tribe which puts them at a risk also and we'd have another unwarranted civil war again where no one would gain.

The best place to attack is outside the East and most especially the North

The best targets are infrastructures, agriculture and health of the North.
Re: IPOB Breaks Silence: We’re Down But Not Dead, We’ll Bounce Back Soon by mayorchelsea(m): 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:

The best place to attack is outside the East and most especially the North

The best targets are infrastructures, agriculture and health of the North.
Sorry agent,I'm no supporter of IPOB neither am I in support of the military crackdown on them but for the destructive thoughts in your heart about attacking North and it infrastructures/health,know that others won't fold their arms and watch you and your people do that.You people will be losing side,it's more than cheastbeating on nairaland and please don't mention me again,PLEASE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia Born Philanthropist, Abraham Iseh, Was Caught In The Village Doing This / The Two Ruling Houses In Nigeria / The Hypocrisy And Corrupt Tendency Of Buhari In One Picture (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.