Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Any Good 4bed House For N8m In Safe (gated) Areas Of Portharcourt Or Calabar? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Any Good 4bed House For N8m In Safe (gated) Areas Of Portharcourt Or Calabar? (660 Views)

Plant N8m In Atlantic View Estate, Sangotedo, Eti Osa, Lagos And Watch It Grow. / Families Of Victims Of Portharcourt Building Collapse Cry Out. / Finishings Of Portharcourt Gigantic House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Good 4bed House For N8m In Safe (gated) Areas Of Portharcourt Or Calabar? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
Any good 4bed house for N8m in safe (gated) areas of Portharcourt or Calabar?
Re: Any Good 4bed House For N8m In Safe (gated) Areas Of Portharcourt Or Calabar? by bixton(m): 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
GenBuhari:
Any good 4bed house for N8m in safe (gated) areas of Portharcourt or Calabar?

At that price you might be lucky for a 3 bed house.
Do you have any preferred areas in Port Harcourt?
Re: Any Good 4bed House For N8m In Safe (gated) Areas Of Portharcourt Or Calabar? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
No particular part as long as it is a peaceful (low crime) and safe for children to go to school. Like where expat worker reside or surrounding locations. At what prices do 4bed houses start?.
bixton:

At that price you might be lucky for a 3 bed house.
Do you have any preferred areas in Port Harcourt?
Re: Any Good 4bed House For N8m In Safe (gated) Areas Of Portharcourt Or Calabar? by TourismMan(m): 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
I quoted you before and even sent contact and no response from you. Are you not interested in Calabar again? A brother owns a law firm and also runs estate management. He has delivered this kind of deal in countless number with no traces of fraud or illegality of any kind. That is one.

Secondly, a neighbour is also working with an estate management firm (Osas & Oseji). This is a full fletched estate management firm. Any of these can deliver this job perfectly. Contact me with the above information then if still interested. Note: all is in Calabar.
Re: Any Good 4bed House For N8m In Safe (gated) Areas Of Portharcourt Or Calabar? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
I am not looking to buy . I just researching what is possible. If you have examples and information please post it on this thread.
TourismMan:
I quoted you before and even sent contact and no response from you. Are you not interested in Calabar again? A brother owns a law firm and also runs estate management. He has delivered this kind of deal in countless number with no traces of fraud or illegality of any kind. That is one.

Secondly, a neighbour is also working with an estate management firm (Osas & Oseji). This is a full fletched estate management firm. Any of these can deliver this job perfectly. Contact me with the above information then if still interested. Note: all is in Calabar.
Re: Any Good 4bed House For N8m In Safe (gated) Areas Of Portharcourt Or Calabar? by TourismMan(m): 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
GenBuhari:
I am not looking to buy . I just researching what is possible. If you have examples and information please post it on this thread.

Good. Will get some information for you tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

Turkey Security Doors And Wooden Doors For Sales / Installation Of Stainless Steel, Glass Balustrades, Handrails / Borehole Drilling And Geophysical Surveys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.