Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? (25354 Views)

Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain / Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? / Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by simmyz(f): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2006
i wear waistbeads but dont look any like those pictures. really nice and can get in in load of colour
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by tamia(f): 11:42pm On May 04, 2006
i think anklets and waist beads are hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wear anklets but not waist beads.
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by omogenaija(f): 3:30am On Jun 13, 2006
@ seun what do u mean by its ok for a girl to wear an anlet if she is "yours "

what if she aint yours or nobodies ? will it then not be ok ? if so, why ?
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by iice(f): 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2006
I wear both, not chuncky beads thou, i change my waist beads depending on how i feel or if it cuts grin but right now am on black beads, really cool as for anklets i change them too depending on my mood, infact i wear alot of body jewelry hehehe grin grin
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by SvS(f): 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2006
you wear waist beads if u have the shape for it!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by sumbo(f): 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2006
anklet is very good especially if u waer it to oshodi because i can assure you, you will have a story to tell, even at parties so y shd I buy something that I wont enjoy wearing or be conscious of every time I have it on grin
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by queen2(f): 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2007
Waist beads is good sometimes, . . . .just messing with it here

2 Likes

Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by gem87(f): 1:12am On Jan 30, 2007
y is it on ur jeans?
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by queen2(f): 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2007
dunno why, u know im not familiar with it
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by lioness(f): 10:56am On Feb 08, 2007
Jean beads grin
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by frankiriri(m): 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2007
Nothing turns me on more than ileke idi on a babe. Dont particularly care for the anklet though. grin grin grin
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by Truetalk(m): 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2007
When would guy Start wearing Bead?
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by stormy98(f): 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2008
Those things are IRRITATING
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by Fulaman198(m): 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
I like anklets on a woman if she has very beautiful feet and toes
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by Pennywise(m): 2:43pm On Nov 10, 2013
I am the most conservative person most people will meet but when it comes to anklets and waist beads on a pretty damsel, I get instantly disarmed. It tells me I am ready to play.

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by Fulaman198(m): 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
Pennywise: I am the most conservative person most people will meet but when it comes to anklets and waist beads on a pretty damsel, I get instantly disarmed.

You and me both
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by IYANGBALI: 1:35am On Mar 24, 2015
Seun:
Anything looks fine on a lady if the lady is 'yours'. Anklets can be lovely, but I don't understand what waistbands are for. If you're wearing waistbands, will you have to wear a transparent blouse or skirt so people can see the beads on your waist?

Can you post some pictures to demonstrate what these anklets and waistbands look like?
kai Seun you don't know what you are missing when it comes to waist beads,o jigbi jigbi,the thing dey help in the game of bedminton. Seun you dey miss walahi,come let me show you bebe idi grin
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by IYANGBALI: 1:38am On Mar 24, 2015
stormy98:
Those things are IRRITATING
na because you no get money buy dem and you no see customer buy for you,moreover your legs too big anklets,your size no dey market grin
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by jbblues24(m): 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
My auntie rates this experience very strong :-) lipsrsealed
Re: What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
Seun:
What IAH is trying to say is that she won't buy an anklet or waistband with her own money, so she wants one as a Christmas gift!

I guess if it matches and all that then it's good, though I'm not so crazy about it. Can a man wear a waistband too?
grin grin I guess you were under the influence of alcohol when you typed this.
Wear waist band? lmao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week / Student Creates An Outfit With Bundles Of Hair For Her School Pageant / Mix And Match - Virtual Clothing On A Whim.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.