Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu (3855 Views)

2023: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi - Who Has Your Vote / Tinubu Vs Obi Who Will You Vote In Presidential Election / PMB In Lagos: See The Original Video That Was Allegedly Edited By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu by Michael004: 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
NAIJ.com gathered that a young Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) supporter whom reports claim was killed by the Nigerian army, is alive.

The young man has come to declare his presence while explaining how the Nigerian army allegedly rained bullets on them

Even though reports appeared online that a Biafran supporter identified as Nnamdi Obi, was reportedly killed during an alleged army invasion at the Afara home of IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, proof of him being alive has surfaced.

One of Obi's friends who is also a fellow agitator, identified as Iyierioba Uzoezie, however shared pictures of them; maintaining that he is alive even though they are 'not okay'.

Uzoezie mentioned Obi and two others who he said were with them at Kanu's house in Umuahia Isiama, Afara, Ibeku in Abia state.
Nnamdi Obi has however come out to say he is alive. He had made his presence known by communicating with people on the social media.
According to him, the Nigerian army rained bullets on them when they were attacked. He said his enemies are the ones spreading talks of him being killed in the attack when Nnamdi Kanu's house was raided. This assertion was made known through the Facebook page of IfeanyiCy Njoku. Obi urged everyone to protect themselves whichever way they could. He confirmed that the struggle for secession is toughing up and they must not relent.

According to him, he had never experienced the level of attack that he saw when the Nigerian army fired bullets at them. He said he is still in shock but not dead.

He claimed God revealed the protective leaves which prevent them from being harmed by bullets because of Nnamdi Kanu. He insisted that the federal government give him Biafra or he would die fighting for the cause.
On of the Facebook users, IfeanyiCY Njoku, who reported Obi's supposed death had written:
"Rest in Peace Nnamdi. His name is Nnamdi Obi. He was among the people the Nigerian army killed yesterday, Thursday September 14, 2017, at the family compound of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in Afara Umuahia, Abia. Until his death, he was a committed member of IPOB.

Rest in peace Obi, one thing must surely kill a man. Even the Buhari army that murdered you, because of your belief and demand for freedom will one day die too . No one lives on earth forever!"
See Iyierioba's post: "Iyierioba, Nnamdi obi, Ikukudike,Somtoo we are alive but not okay."

Re: Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu by 40kobo77: 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nawa ohhhh.

IPOB with lies are like Seun Egbegbe and stealing. Nothing good is associated with them.

So this guy no die na hin i dey cry for am since?devil punish IPOB. Made me waste my tears.

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu by 40kobo77: 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
Where Lalasticlacla sef?
Re: Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu by muykem: 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
Something is fundamentally wrong with IPOB.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu by CrtlAltDel: 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ipob and propaganda… .btw whats up with Ipob miscreants and chewing sticks, is their breath that BAD!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu by StarBukola(f): 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
angry
Re: Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu by willibounce1(m): 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
it is actually the lies and propaganda that will finish them all, because by the time they are being truly decimated, nobody will believe them because of their senseless lies..That's how they claimed over 3 million people died during Biafra war...I wonder the idio.t who counted their bodies.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu by HiddenShadow: 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
IPOB is beyond Kanu

Kanu will speak at the appointed time
Re: Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu by Michael004: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
StarBukola:
angry
My crush why are you angry. Where have you been?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu by simultaneousboi(m): 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
*Protective leave"
Thank God they are alive.

Wish others will resurrect like Nnamdi Obi....lol
Re: Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu by FriendNG: 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:
IPOB is beyond Kanu

Kanu will speak at the appointed time

Look at you. Ipob is now beyond KANU. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu by RareDiamond: 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
Useless Nigerian Army, Useless government

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu by StarBukola(f): 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
Michael004:
My crush why are you angry. Where have you been?
na rubbish post.
Been good what about u
Re: Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
Let's watch the speed with which this nonsense would make front page..The guy in question has not posted on his Facebook since he was declared dead. This fools are making reference to the comment of another person!! This is zoo journalism.

Push this to front page Mr lalasticlala, Fulani soldiers didn't go to Nnamdi kanus house. The igbos there faked their deaths, even that innocent dog faked her death..

But Nigeria must pay!
Re: Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu by Michael004: 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
StarBukola:
na rubbish post.
Been good what about u
Good too, didn't see you comment and I be like, werring happen. Even when I called your name, you didn't answer. Hope all is well. How is ogun?
Re: Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu by StarBukola(f): 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
Michael004:
Good too, didn't see you comment and I be like, werring happen. Even when I called your name, you didn't answer. Hope all is well. How is ogun?
na work ooooooo. But thanks ...how your end?
Re: Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu by Michael004: 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
StarBukola:
na work ooooooo. But thanks ...how your end?
Great my queen. Hope work not stressful.
Re: Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu by StarBukola(f): 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Michael004:
Great my queen. Hope work not stressful.
what to do
Re: Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu by Michael004: 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
StarBukola:
what to do
Lol, abi. I pm you, but you didn't reply.
Re: Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu by StarBukola(f): 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
Michael004:
Lol, abi. I pm you, but you didn't reply.
I did
Re: Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu by Michael004: 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
StarBukola:
I did
You did? I am going to reply you. Will see if you will reply.I have sent another one.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu by Nemesis1: 4:39am On Sep 21, 2017
Propaganda people, I'm not surprised

Idiot claims he will die for Biafra but was looking for "protective leaves" upandan

I reality soldiers never invaded thr house and they did not shoot at people or the house otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu by Michael004: 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
StarBukola:
I did
I have sent another one bae

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu by Michael004: 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
StarBukola:
what to do
Reply bae. Sent another again.
Re: Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu by StarBukola(f): 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
Michael004:
Reply bae. Sent another again.
done
Re: Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu by BALLOSKI: 12:51am On Sep 23, 2017

He claimed God revealed the protective leaves which prevent them from being harmed by bullets because of Nnamdi Kanu.
He said this and,

He insisted that the federal government give him Biafra or he would die fighting for the cause.

He still escaped with his legs like dilekto did. grin grin if you're ready to die for the 'cause', why didn't you remove the divine "protective leaf" so bullet can see you? You should have faced them.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu by NaijaElba(m): 3:10am On Sep 23, 2017
Michael004:

Ole nah so e dey start. ....leave that fine babe alone...
Re: Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu by Michael004: 10:40am On Sep 23, 2017
NaijaElba:

Ole nah so e dey start. ....leave that fine babe alone...
Lol, e concern you?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu by NaijaElba(m): 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2017
Michael004:
Lol, e concern you?

Oga e concern me o. ..nah only u sabi shadow better things here? Those ones u did there job never do you? I just hope this my Bukola babe will understand. Guy leave my Yoruba sweetz alone....
Re: Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu by Michael004: 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
NaijaElba:

Oga e concern me o. ..nah only u sabi shadow better things here? Those ones u did there job never do you? I just hope this my Bukola babe will understand. Guy leave my Yoruba sweetz alone....
Lol, okay na. No you I won resemble na.
Re: Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu by NaijaElba(m): 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
Michael004:
Lol, okay na. No you I won resemble na.

If you wan resemble me, you gho join me win soul for Christ, not to come nairaland come dey shadow babes that belong to guys like me....leave Bukola alone ooo...else I will report you to your main girlfriend. Winks.
Re: Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu by salford1: 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
Ipob and propaganda… .btw whats up with Ipob miscreants and chewing sticks, is their breath that BAD!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Apparently some sort of bullet proof just like the zenith bank armed robber that was gunned in a video trending on facebook some months ago. The robber also had that chewing stick in his mouth, yet the bullet from Ak47 penetrated his skull.
This shows the mentality of some Igbos.lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Of Most Igbos / Zamfara Gold Must Be Shared By All / Drama As Yahaya Bello Wanted To Take A Photo With Newly Elected Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.