Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Luxury 4 B/R Town House At Iponri Surulere.huge R.o.i...mortgage Available - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Luxury 4 B/R Town House At Iponri Surulere.huge R.o.i...mortgage Available (1522 Views)

Land For Sale In Rose Court Estate, Galadimawa, Abuja. Mortgage Available / 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex In Daniel's Garden Lekki. Mortgage Available / Nigerian House Plans: Construction Of A 4-b/room Bungalow@ An Affordable Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Luxury 4 B/R Town House At Iponri Surulere.huge R.o.i...mortgage Available by estateprofits: 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
BETHEL GARDENS ESTATE

This is an exquisite and wonderful estate in the heart of Surulere Lagos just for your comfort,luxury and security. Here we have town houses at a very affordable price with limited numbers available. It's in an estate in an estate..Beautiful scenery and luxurious living.

LANDMARKS

Costain
Leadway Assurance
Iponri Grammar school
Olaleye market
Smith medical hospital
Mutual homes

FACILITIES

Gym
Swimming pool
Backup Generator
CCTV Estate Security
Children's playground

STRUCTURE

Exquisite 4Bedroom Townhouse with B/quarters all room ensuite

Price: 52m(mortgage facilties available)

3 Bedroom pent house also available
Price: 27m

Prices are negotiable

Title: Governors Consent

You don't want to miss out in this amazing offer! Limited number available. For more information and enquiries, call/WhatsApp +234 - 8034761590.
Re: Luxury 4 B/R Town House At Iponri Surulere.huge R.o.i...mortgage Available by estateprofits: 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
take advantage of this opportunity while its selling cheap.
Re: Luxury 4 B/R Town House At Iponri Surulere.huge R.o.i...mortgage Available by estateprofits: 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
The more excuse you give,the more money you loose. Give us a call on +2348034761590 and let us see how we can make your dream home a reality.

Re: Luxury 4 B/R Town House At Iponri Surulere.huge R.o.i...mortgage Available by estateprofits: 12:47am On Sep 20, 2017
In Real Estate Investment ,Location is king and everything. This is an investment destination for acceleration increase in value of your property

Re: Luxury 4 B/R Town House At Iponri Surulere.huge R.o.i...mortgage Available by estateprofits: 2:25am On Sep 20, 2017
Real estate is the real deal. 90% of all billionaires make it through real estate. Start your own real estate business today

.Our properties are in the best place you can think of where your money appreciates in just a short while from investing.
for more information and enquiries, please call/whatsapp +2348034761590
Re: Luxury 4 B/R Town House At Iponri Surulere.huge R.o.i...mortgage Available by estateprofits: 8:36am On Sep 20, 2017
This is an estate in an estate. you will love it. I can show you how you.can invest on this property and in few years double.your investment and make a huge sum with leasing.
Re: Luxury 4 B/R Town House At Iponri Surulere.huge R.o.i...mortgage Available by estateprofits: 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
Real estate investment in Nigeria especially in lavish is one of the safest businesses in Nigeria that guarantee huge return on your investment if you do it very well.

That is why we are giving you value for your money in heart of lagos.
Re: Luxury 4 B/R Town House At Iponri Surulere.huge R.o.i...mortgage Available by estateprofits: 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
You will love it so much . From this location ,you can easily link the island and mainland effortlessly. It's a good buy and investment.
Re: Luxury 4 B/R Town House At Iponri Surulere.huge R.o.i...mortgage Available by estateprofits: 7:25am On Sep 21, 2017
Investing in our estate schemes is the sure way to financial freedom and long lasting wealth..we can show you how ...call us on +2348034761590
Re: Luxury 4 B/R Town House At Iponri Surulere.huge R.o.i...mortgage Available by estateprofits: 4:31am On Sep 22, 2017
With this investment , be sure of getting more than 50% Return of investment in the quickest possible time like less than a year. Become a wise investor. Put a call.through to us on +2348034761590

Re: Luxury 4 B/R Town House At Iponri Surulere.huge R.o.i...mortgage Available by estateprofits: 4:20am On Sep 23, 2017
Acquire Assets that will Increase in Value&Quantity and not Liabilities that will drain your Savings& will Depreciate overtime

Be wise!....
Invest Wisely in our Garden schemes
For inquiries call/WhatsApp:08034761590
Re: Luxury 4 B/R Town House At Iponri Surulere.huge R.o.i...mortgage Available by estateprofits: 5:03am On Sep 25, 2017
its fasting and fast becoming the smarter
Re: Luxury 4 B/R Town House At Iponri Surulere.huge R.o.i...mortgage Available by estateprofits: 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
This is the ideal living haven and investment destination for those who value security and serenity found in a 21st century estate environment.

This estate promises a faster Return on Investment (ROI) within the shortest possible time.

LIMITED NUMBER AVAILABLE, SO ACT FAST.....
Join the wise today and be glad tomorrow.

For more information and enquiries, kindly WhatsApp/Call us now:*2348034761590
Re: Luxury 4 B/R Town House At Iponri Surulere.huge R.o.i...mortgage Available by estateprofits: 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
Increase your cashflowsl with this investment
Re: Luxury 4 B/R Town House At Iponri Surulere.huge R.o.i...mortgage Available by estateprofits: 10:46am On Sep 28, 2017
Lagos is presently the economic hub and investors destination. The LG state goverment is not resting her oars as more projects are springing up daily to attract more investors.. INVEST NOW WHILE IT'S CHEAP..TO LIVE IN, TO RESELL OR FOR A SIDE ..I CAN SHOW YOU HOW
Re: Luxury 4 B/R Town House At Iponri Surulere.huge R.o.i...mortgage Available by estateprofits: 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
OWNING A REAL ESTATE IS A KEYSTONE OF WEALTH THAT GIVES YOU EMOTIONAL SECURITY AND FINANCIAL AFFLUENCE. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFERS .CALL US ON +2348034761590
Re: Luxury 4 B/R Town House At Iponri Surulere.huge R.o.i...mortgage Available by estateprofits: 6:53am On Sep 29, 2017
this property has rye best document.It is also a serviced estate. Invest today and be glad tommorrow
Re: Luxury 4 B/R Town House At Iponri Surulere.huge R.o.i...mortgage Available by estateprofits: 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
its still selling and selling fast..Don't be left out ..limited units available
Re: Luxury 4 B/R Town House At Iponri Surulere.huge R.o.i...mortgage Available by estateprofits: 7:15am On Oct 02, 2017
THE ADVANTAGE OF THIS PROPERTY IS THAT THEY ARE OWNED BY ONE OF THE BEST ESTATE DEVELOPERS IN NIGERIA.

THEY ARE IN AN ESTATE AROUND ESTATES HENCE THE FAST DEVELOPMENT RATE WHICH MEANS FAST INCREASE OF PROPERTY VALUE

THEY HAVE VERIFIABLE AND GENUINE DOCUMENTS..SAVE YOURSELF THE STRESS OF GETTING OR PERFECTING A DOCUMENT
Re: Luxury 4 B/R Town House At Iponri Surulere.huge R.o.i...mortgage Available by estateprofits: 7:33am On Oct 06, 2017
Aliko Dangote--- Net worth $12.9 Billion.
Mark Zuckerberg--- Net worth $70.7 Billion.
Warren Buffett--- Net worth $76.8 Billion.
Bill Gates--- Net worth $89.9 Billion.

One thing I've heard these men say is that they try as much as possible to Keep their money out of the bank.

Warren at a time said "...banks are the legal thieves of the 21st Century...they take your money, run businesses with it and give u stipends as dividends..

Take ur money off the bank and invest in *OUR GARDENS SCHEMES* where you are guaranteed the highest ROI.
Re: Luxury 4 B/R Town House At Iponri Surulere.huge R.o.i...mortgage Available by estateprofits: 4:11am On Oct 09, 2017
we are committed to real estate investments
Re: Luxury 4 B/R Town House At Iponri Surulere.huge R.o.i...mortgage Available by estateprofits: 4:18am On Oct 09, 2017
we are committed to real estate investments.
Re: Luxury 4 B/R Town House At Iponri Surulere.huge R.o.i...mortgage Available by estateprofits: 7:37am On Oct 10, 2017
"If you do what you are supposed to do, you will get the results you supposed to get" Take advantage of this investment opportunity and prepare yourself for high return on investment

Real Estate is the real deal and the Real gold

_*Take action today and the appropriate results will come your way. Strike the iron while its hot.
Re: Luxury 4 B/R Town House At Iponri Surulere.huge R.o.i...mortgage Available by estateprofits: 5:46am On Nov 10, 2017
In a prime location. Also an estate in an estate.
Re: Luxury 4 B/R Town House At Iponri Surulere.huge R.o.i...mortgage Available by estateprofits: 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
limited number available
Re: Luxury 4 B/R Town House At Iponri Surulere.huge R.o.i...mortgage Available by estateprofits: 6:50am On Nov 13, 2017
what are you waiting for, its selling fast
Re: Luxury 4 B/R Town House At Iponri Surulere.huge R.o.i...mortgage Available by estateprofits: 7:55am On Nov 20, 2017
Don't miss this great opportunity
Re: Luxury 4 B/R Town House At Iponri Surulere.huge R.o.i...mortgage Available by estateprofits: 6:52am On Nov 23, 2017
we are still selling and selling fast
Re: Luxury 4 B/R Town House At Iponri Surulere.huge R.o.i...mortgage Available by estateprofits: 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
limited number available
Re: Luxury 4 B/R Town House At Iponri Surulere.huge R.o.i...mortgage Available by estateprofits: 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
home ownership is your right and not a privilege

Re: Luxury 4 B/R Town House At Iponri Surulere.huge R.o.i...mortgage Available by estateprofits: 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
few numbers available

Re: Luxury 4 B/R Town House At Iponri Surulere.huge R.o.i...mortgage Available by estateprofits: 1:00pm On May 14, 2018
With easy access to the island and luxury of this environment, you cannot go wrong with this investment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Units Of Portacabin/ Portable Homes Are Available For Sale / Acres and Plots of land with C of O for sale along Apata - Omi Adio, Ibadan / Shoe Rack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.