Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. (3328 Views)

Moment Man Catches Wife Cheating During A Video Call With His Kid (pics/video) / If She Is Ur Daughter/kid Sister, What Would You Do? (photo) / I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister (2) (3) (4)

Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by newyorks(m): 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
wait o did u mean to show us the plaited hair cos i couldn't see her face oh. winks
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by cuvox(m): 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Yeah, i am just a proud brother, i think i have the best kid sister on earth and the most beautiful lady on earth, say what you like, i dont care, but there is nothing more fulfilling in life, to know that your sister is 100% responsible, 100% beautiful, 100% christian girl, faithful to GOD. And thats why i call her JESUS BABY... pls dnt blame, i am just a proud brother... with a sister with heavenly swag.

Keep her pictures off nairaland as$hole.stop inviting unnecessary attention
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
Dillusionist:

nawa..is this turning into competition?
not really but you sounded too confident, my sis are here also u know
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Saintsammurai(m): 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
k
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Neimar: 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
she dey available?
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol boss, you know that feeling when your younger sister or brother just pass her exams with 4.99 gp.. dats how i feel now..
I dig bro. E go dey pepper these girls. Watch them come and attack

Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Saintsammurai(m): 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
Dillusionist:

yeah,,thanks for being a proud bro!! cheesy
yeah my dear, hmmm but i like the yeah part...

Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by BoyHuncho(m): 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
ma nigga samurai..

Shaperly sama me her number na, make I epp u dey takia of her cheesy
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by IamLEGEND1: 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
it's a really nice sentiment.. Shame someone will eventually or probably already has her hymen just swinging inside there like an old curtain.
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
Sammurai stop lying,you disappoint me.That Lady's name is Nabilah Leah,she's an Ugandan.Stop lying na.
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Saintsammurai(m): 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
Neimar:
she dey available?
Only if ure the real neymar.. lol...
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Dillusionist(m): 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
sexybbstar:
Sammurai stop lying,you disappoint me.That Lady's name is Nabilah Leah,she's an Ugandan.Stop lying na.
samurai is this true?
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Saintsammurai(m): 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
sexybbstar:
lol my dear,,, aint you my friend on facebook? go through my profile and you will see that she is my kid sist... nairalanders like preetiex and cuvox know her..
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Saintsammurai(m): 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
Dillusionist:
samurai is this true?
No.. its not true....

Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Neimar: 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Only if ure the real neymar.. lol...

watz her name? I ruvv her
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by cuvox(m): 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

That's his immediate younger sister

Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by shinarlaura(f): 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
She has a nice hair style.. very neat and from the little I can see from the face, she s beautiful.
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Dillusionist(m): 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
Saintsammurai:
No.. its not true....
okay dear.
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Dillusionist(m): 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
Saintsammurai:
No.. its not true....
okay dear.
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by 40kobo77: 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol make it 10,000 and i might consider.

N5000 deal?
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Adaumunocha(f): 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
Saintsammurai:
now i know why flavour sang ada ada, get am for front and back.
I hear ya
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Saintsammurai(m): 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
shinarlaura:
She has a nice hair style.. very neat and from the little I can from the face, she s beautiful.
Thanks sist and ure beautiful too.
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by shinarlaura(f): 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Thanks sist and ure beautiful too.

Thank u tongue
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by makydebbie(f): 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
Beautiful facial features from what I can see. kiss
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by cuvox(m): 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
Na so you carry my wife picture come nairaland... Now, unnecessary attention. Besides, if you no be pastor no go near her. Babe is very spiritual
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Saintsammurai(m): 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
makydebbie:
Beautiful facial features from what I can see. kiss
sister deborah, thank you....i will still take u to warri though.
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
Saintsaammurai:
lol my dear,,, aint you my friend on facebook? go through my profile and you will see that she is my kid sist... nairalanders like preetiex and cuvox know her..
Yes,i'm your friend on facebook and i saw it on fb.This girl's name is Nabilah Leah.The hairdresser posted that picture in Ugandan Braid Facebook Page which i am a member and tagged her.She even replied.Search 4 her on fb NABILAH LEAH,She even celebrated an occasion recently.
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by cuvox(m): 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

Yes,i'm your friend on facebook and i saw it on fb.This girl's name is Nabilah Leah.The hairdresser posted that picture in Ugandan Braid Facebook Page which i am a member and tagged her.She even replied.Search 4 her on fb NABILAH LEAH,She even celebrated an occasion recently.

I disagree Except you give a snapshot
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Saintsammurai(m): 7:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
cuvox:
Na so you carry my wife picture come nairaland... Now, unnecessary attention. Besides, if you no be pastor no go near her. Babe is very spiritual
lol i told you she is a prophettes... just like the wife of apostle johnson suleiman.. which is even a mama to her...
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by makydebbie(f): 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
Saintsammurai:
sister deborah, thank you....i will still take u to warri though.
Uwc. Is it for business? Will it fetch me money?
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Saintsammurai(m): 7:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
makydebbie:
Uwc. Is it for business? Will it fetch me money?
lol hahahaha yeah it will fetch you plenty money.
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by makydebbie(f): 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

Screenshot babe. shocked

Biggest Ass That Ever Exist(guys You Must See This) / Photos/video:nollywood Big Boob Actress Twerk Inside Her Bedroom With Pant & Bra / What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall?