Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. (3338 Views)

Moment Man Catches Wife Cheating During A Video Call With His Kid (pics/video) / If She Is Ur Daughter/kid Sister, What Would You Do? (photo) / I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by makydebbie(f): 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol hahahaha yeah it will fetch you plenty money.
What's the business about?
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Saintsammurai(m): 7:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

Yes,i'm your friend on facebook and i saw it on fb.This girl's name is Nabilah Leah.The hairdresser posted that picture in Ugandan Braid Facebook Page which i am a member and tagged her.She even replied.Search 4 her on fb NABILAH LEAH,She even celebrated an occasion recently.
what tha fork!!!! are you really serious about this? cc cuvox its time to make some money, let us go and sue that lady for using the pic for business, i am reporting to facebook right away..
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hmmm
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
makydebbie:
Screenshot babe. shocked
My Phone is faulty so the one i'm using currently can't screenshot. The Group's name is BRUCE HAIR BRAIDING AND STYLE SALON. The poster's name is TSAVBEE DOOLUMUN DIANE. The Friend to leah is REETA KABAKIDI and DAPHYNE N.D APHIE This same pix was also posted by Tsavbee In A Page Called MEKEL'Z COLLECTIONS
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Saintsammurai(m): 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

My Phone is faulty so the one i'm using currently can't screenshot.
The Group's name is BRUCE HAIR BRAIDING AND STYLE SALON.
The poster's name is TSAVBEE DOOLUMUN DIANE.
The Friend to leah is REETA KABAKIDI and DAPHYNE N.D APHIE
This same pix was also posted by Tsavbee In A Page Called MEKEL'Z COLLECTIONS
they stole the pics...Lol are u saying, i will tell lies abt my own blood sist... someone i speak to everyday...
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by cuvox(m): 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
Saintsammurai:
what tha fork!!!! are you really serious about this? cc cuvox its time to make some money, let us go and sue that lady for using the pic for business, i am reporting to facebook right away..

Wait fes. How did her pictures get online in the first place
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
Saintsammurai:
they stole the pics...Lol are u saying, i will tell lies abt my own blood sist... someone i speak to everyday...
I trust u now,thats y i'm letting u know about this,because I don't thing you can do that.Anyway I've provided u the needed info,do the needful.
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by cuvox(m): 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

My Phone is faulty so the one i'm using currently can't screenshot.
The Group's name is BRUCE HAIR BRAIDING AND STYLE SALON.
The poster's name is TSAVBEE DOOLUMUN DIANE.
The Friend to leah is REETA KABAKIDI and DAPHYNE N.D APHIE
This same pix was also posted by Tsavbee In A Page Called MEKEL'Z COLLECTIONS

Samurai posted that pic as dp on 10th of the month, that page posted theirs this morning

1 Like

Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by jordyspices: 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
Op how we go knw say she pretty when she keep face for ground lipsrsealed
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by BluntBoy(m): 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Yeah, i am just a proud brother, i think i have the best kid sister on earth and the most beautiful lady on earth, say what you like, i dont care, but there is nothing more fulfilling in life, to know that your sister is 100% responsible, 100% beautiful, 100% christian girl, faithful to GOD. And thats why i call her JESUS BABY... pls dnt blame, i am just a proud brother... with a sister with heavenly swag.

Looks like someone I know. Does she school in Osun State?
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Saintsammurai(m): 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

I trust u now,thats y i'm letting u know about this,because I don't thing you can do that.Anyway I've provided u the needed info,do the needful.
yeah i have seen the group and the picture...If you take a look at other pictures in the group, you will find pics of celebs with nice hair styles too.. i guess the poster admired her braid and decided to post it in the group... its all normal.. like i once saw a pic of mine that was taken from instagram, on reddit last week... so its actually no big deal..
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by obiorathesubtle: 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2017

Don't they roast on threads like this again?
?

Mehn.. Everyone got soft on nairaland..

Y'all now a bunch of Disney princesses
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Saintsammurai(m): 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
cuvox:

Wait fes. How did her pictures get online in the first place
Its my fb profile pic..
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Saintsammurai(m): 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
BluntBoy:

Looks like someone I know. Does she school in Osun State?
No she did not.
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by BluntBoy(m): 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
Saintsammurai:
No she did not.

Sorry o. I thought she was the girl I ministered to a lot of times during my service year.
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Saintsammurai(m): 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
BluntBoy:

Sorry o. I thought she was the girl I ministered to a lot of times during my service year.
hmm are you a pastor?
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by BluntBoy(m): 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
Saintsammurai:
hmm are you a pastor?
Yes, I am.
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
BluntBoy:

Yes, I am.
hmmm from which church?
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by BluntBoy(m): 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
Saintsammurai:
hmmm from which church?

The Holy Church of Christ. The truest Church. The body of saints.
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Stevengerd(m): 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
OP, hope say dis ur 6ta no deh NL?
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Stevengerd(m): 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
queenamirah:
Hmmm
Yo nt bad bae, looking pretty
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Oyindidi(f): 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Very neat braid.
Na the only thing I see for the pix
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
Stevengerd:
OP, hope say dis ur 6ta no deh NL?
lol she is not..
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
BluntBoy:

The Holy Church of Christ. The truest Church. The body of saints.
whats the church location?
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
Stevengerd:
tnk u
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by luminouz(m): 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
Stevengerd:
With DAT tummy shocked shocked
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
queenamirah:
Hmmm
Nice dp..
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Stevengerd(m): 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol she is not..
Ok, hpe u knw why am asking?
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by BluntBoy(m): 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
Saintsammurai:
whats the church location?

No permanent location. Where two or three gather in His Holy name, there you have the Church of Christ.
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Stevengerd(m): 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
queenamirah:
tnk u
Yo always welcum, am at ur service. lol
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
BluntBoy:

No permanent location. Where two or three gather in His Holy name, there you have the Church of Christ.
hahaha lol,, nice church setting.
Re: A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
Stevengerd:
Ok, hpe u knw why am asking?
lol yeah i know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A Facebook User Humbled A Yahoo Boy. / My Wife Is Not Swallow My Cum (18+ Pics) / He Raped His Sister During A Robbery He And His Cult Members Planned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.