Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Advice Needed: She Once Dated My Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed: She Once Dated My Friend (588 Views)

I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Year But Our Marriage Didn't Last 1 Year- Ronke Ojo / See The Pictures Of A Lady That Once Dated A Catholic Priest Without Her Knowing / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: She Once Dated My Friend by mztakayswitch3(m): 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
There is this lady that I have been dating for some time now...
There was a time we lost contact for almost a year.. during those time I can't lie I dated other girls too..
Just recently we met again and we got back together
But I just discovered that she dated a friend of mine during the time we lost contact but she is claiming she didn't know the guy is my friend.. and my friend is not aware of the relationship because he lives in another city...
Should I continue dating this lady or part ways with her because am confused..
Re: Advice Needed: She Once Dated My Friend by smoothtalker(m): 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
mztakayswitch3:
There is this lady that I have been dating for some time now...
There was a time we lost contact for almost a year.. during those time I can't lie I dated other girls too..
Just recently we met again and we got back together
But I just discovered that she dated a friend of mine during the time we lost contact but she is claiming she didn't know the guy is my friend.. and my friend is not aware of the relationship because he lives in another city...
Should I continue dating this lady or part ways with her because am confused..
There's nothing wrong in dating her if u really love her...
Re: Advice Needed: She Once Dated My Friend by Greenbullet(m): 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
Op, have you ever heard of ONCE DEBÉ ,ALWAYS DEBÉ.
Re: Advice Needed: She Once Dated My Friend by mztakayswitch3(m): 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
Greenbullet:
Op, have you ever heard of ONCE DEBÉ ,ALWAYS DEBÉ.
Exactly what am scared of.. though I trust my friend if he knew of the relationship before he won't date her
Re: Advice Needed: She Once Dated My Friend by mztakayswitch3(m): 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
smoothtalker:
There's nothing wrong in dating her if u really love her...
Yes there is nothing wrong but I fear for how she would be able to relate with this friend of mine
Re: Advice Needed: She Once Dated My Friend by Slayer2: 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
They dated. So what? Abeg date her if you want to and stop being a pussy
Re: Advice Needed: She Once Dated My Friend by Lovetinz(m): 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hehehehehe grin
You dated other girlS during your one year sabbatical leave.
Was it only your friend she dated?
Yeye dey smell.
Are girls that scarce in your area?
Re: Advice Needed: She Once Dated My Friend by TINALETC3(f): 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
grin al dose ladies u dated during ur one year break, is it nt ur fellow guys Dat wl stl pick dem? Op, life goes on abeg, carry go if u luv her

(1) (Reply)

Man Pictured Advertising His Dry-cleaning Service Inside Abuja Traffic / I Found Love, Please Advice Me. / Bad Breath Ruins Relationships: Stop It Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.