Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) (39867 Views)

Multiple Suicide Bomb At Konduga Fish Market In Borno; 22 Die / Suicide Bomb Blast In Biu, Borno (Graphic Photos) / Young Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Security Operatives In Konduga (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by jiinxed: 12:39am On Sep 19, 2017
These pictures are not graphic enough undecided

1 Like

Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by slowbreeze(f): 12:42am On Sep 19, 2017
OmoOshodi:
For the first time in my life .... I felt no sympathy for this people ..,. Bye bye Nigeria
As in ehhh...and dey sent d entire army battalion down to dance python when dia entire house is on fire.No sympathies..Man die;woman born another.
Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by mathew247: 12:45am On Sep 19, 2017
Nnamdi KANU is boko haram sponsor. He is trying to divert the attention. Gallant naija military cannot win a war against book haram.
Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by Ajimike(m): 12:50am On Sep 19, 2017
9jvirgin:
IPOB's colleagues in the North caused these. Sad!

Double faced prostitute
Keep masturbating whenever you hear IPOB

5 Likes

Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by Elliot2(m): 1:01am On Sep 19, 2017
psp2pc:

ask the other brother to clear his heart of hate. don't preach to me.
and I don't mean what I said in the other posts. I didn't mean it from the bottom of my heart unlike the other dude who delights in the pain and suffering of others.
al-right bro! d man with truth don't hate!
Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by olarababi(f): 1:01am On Sep 19, 2017
Big shame to all my Igbo brothers n sisters who are laughing at this situation.....There is no reason why u guys shouldn't be called terrorists....NDI ARA...

RIP TO THE DEAD....QUICK RECOVERY TO THE INJURED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by masciv: 1:07am On Sep 19, 2017
A lot of idiots on this platform. Where's your humanity

So how many ipob miscreants have lost their lives like this. The ipob only brought this upon themselves. These people on the other hand are innocent. What's your problem. You bloody fools keep saying it's karma. Mind you karma has no end point. What if more Igbos lose their lives. Would you be happy seeing hausa mock you. These are humans for God's sake not chickens.

You dare not call God's name if you're happy seeing people die. You're a disgrace to the kingdom. Christ died for you all psychopaths!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by psp2pc(m): 1:19am On Sep 19, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
shocked ooh u didn't see others celebrating ipob killings...but u can see this one and tagging tribe. Wow

They taught us

middle finger off my mention
Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by psp2pc(m): 1:21am On Sep 19, 2017
masciv:
A lot of idiots on this platform. Where's your humanity

So how many ipob miscreants have lost their lives like this. The ipob only brought this upon themselves. These people on the other hand are innocent. What's your problem. You bloody fools keep saying it's karma. Mind you karma has no end point. What if more Igbos lose their lives. Would you be happy seeing hausa mock you. These are humans for God's sake not chickens.

You dare not call God's name if you're happy seeing people die. You're a disgrace to the kingdom. Christ died for you all psychopaths!

I can't phantom how those iPob nitwits think!
happy people lost their lives.

1 Like

Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by Ebbunwa(m): 1:57am On Sep 19, 2017
and the python is busy dancing in the east...
Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by Mrlouis: 2:18am On Sep 19, 2017
horsepower101:
With the deployment of unwarranted troops to the east, boko haram is about to have a feild day. Oya let's join them and celebrate operation camel dance.
Does human life mean this worthless to you? Innocent people died and all you could say was this? The end is really here
Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 19, 2017
rexbuton:
I'm so disappointed that some people are rejoicing over this
Its called operation boko dance, FYI
Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by AMvanquish: 2:51am On Sep 19, 2017
Some of these comments are sick... Where is our humanity!! We may have our differences, but be human 1st before religion, tribe etc.. The calamity you are happy about that befalls others today could
befall you tomorrow. Karma does not discriminate. And some of you would go to church on Sunday.. Does your pastor or religion teach you to have hatred and be joyful about others setback.
We can really do better guys.. Dont let hate cloud your reasoning & humanity.. Life is very short..
Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:09am On Sep 19, 2017
Ndi ara.. this is where the python should be dancing...bokoharam, please do eastern Nigeria a favour and bomb aso rock...

4 Likes

Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 4:02am On Sep 19, 2017
rexbuton:
Na boko brothers
Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by GoshenNLA(m): 4:08am On Sep 19, 2017
too much blood shed in the land, we need Almighty intervention, God is never happy with blood shed, am not happy too.
Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by adontcare(f): 4:37am On Sep 19, 2017
NairalandSARS:
I don't see any graphic photos here.
lol. What of operation camel crawl? So dis is right in Nigeria. Na wao
Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by OmoOshodi(m): 4:49am On Sep 19, 2017
slowbreeze:

As in ehhh...and dey sent d entire army battalion down to dance python when dia entire house is on fire.No sympathies..Man die;woman born another.
highly unpatriotic of me wishing to see Bokoharam kill more soldiers after their show of shame in the south east .....here in Lagos we say NO to Fulani/Hausa dominance in Nijeriya

1 Like

Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by OmoOshodi(m): 4:53am On Sep 19, 2017
Should Bokoharam open a Radio station for people to be making Request for where to bomb next ..... South east people will be like ...." Oga Bokoharam Abeg help me bomb Aso Rock while the tyrant dey inside make e pay for all atrocities he dn commit since 1970s"

2 Likes

Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by suavetony(m): 4:56am On Sep 19, 2017
Current happening reminds me of those days some senior students love maltreating the junior students just for Ego but will keep mute when they are challenged by their mates from another school. Your attention is needed at the North, Nigerian Army. Boko boys are doing their normal parole, Army is busy pursuing shadows in the South East, the president is off to New York for an inconsequential meeting that won't add value to Nigerians. Nigeria is really a zoo. I weep for my beloved country. May their souls rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 5:00am On Sep 19, 2017
rexbuton:
bro, what do u expect. every individual would ave been sympathetic about these even despite the tribal hate. buh after what they army did in the east. nobody seems to care anymore. it just worsen and deepen the whole tribal hate thing. i just wonder were we are heading to with such hate.

2 Likes

Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 5:03am On Sep 19, 2017
obiZEAL:
Sad

Shame on all those above who are happy with this!
after what happened in the east. nobody seems to care anymore. hate between each tribe worsen

1 Like

Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 5:07am On Sep 19, 2017
BalogunIdowu:

Is this how to show sympathy. ..that's just inhuman
wow, the way others showed sympathy for what happened in the east. bro it jus worsen the whole thing. some people are just happy nd are expecting more of this.

it is well tho

1 Like

Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by Jpmacleo: 5:28am On Sep 19, 2017
Chai
Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by mesoprogress(m): 5:30am On Sep 19, 2017
Please let us stop rejoicing over people's misfortunes. I IPOB rejoicing over needless boko haram deaths in northeast and northerners / others rejoicing over needless deaths in southeast perpetuated by Python dance.

These are real people with real families. How can we progress if we keep waiting for each other's fall? Why can't we plan and help every region develop?

This is a campaign to end gloating over our failures as a people. If you can stop posting stuff like this and encourage others to do the same, then you are making our world a better place and making your self a better person. Bless you
Emy4u:
Where is Sarki....python dance 3 has commenced
slowbreeze:
Well done boys..I love dis BokoHaram NGO with their Humanitarian work.Keep on "touching" lives in d North....
Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 5:38am On Sep 19, 2017
seriously i use to love the northeners, use to feel sorry and sympathetic with things like this. but after what happened in the east, i feel nothing for them. em surprise that em even happy about this. even tho NK was not been right with some of his comment, that doesnt call for what the NA did in the east. things would ave been tackled without any bloodshed.

PMB jus destroyed anything we would ave felt for each other even in the worst of situation.

3 Likes

Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 19, 2017
rexbuton:

And rightly so.

These are people who have decided to live with hardship. Hoping against hope. Yet they wouldn't be left alone. May they RIP.

Such news of mass killings shouldn't become a national diet. It is painful and shameful that that is our lot today.

Lots of people rejoiced over killing of Igbos by the NA. So you shouldn't be surprised about this. You only need to come to terms with the fact that our country is deeply divided along ethno/religious lines. Shouting one Nigeria from Borno to Umuahia won't fix it. But the political class enjoys the killings. Make no mistake about that. They absolutely enjoy and endorse it.

I don't think Nigeria has ever descended this low into coldheartedness since after the war.
Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 19, 2017
psp2pc:

I can't phantom how those iPob nitwits think!
happy people lost their lives.

Just remember they're only taking their turns. They received the first slap when people cheered NA killings.

I'm not one to rejoice over another's misfortune, but just be sure to balance the equation and condemn such displays roundly. Don't single out any group for chastisement.

RIP to the dead and speedy recovery to the wounded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by mightyhazel: 5:49am On Sep 19, 2017
psp2pc:

middle finger off my mention
take heart

the guy shredded u and lay bare ur bloody hypocrisy and stark hatred...

i will be heart broken... infact inconsolable myself
Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by guru90: 5:51am On Sep 19, 2017
Chief of army murderer.... No fit kill all the boko haram killers. Na peaceful SE they get power... useless and stupid country and leaders.
Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 19, 2017
Freshsan2009:
May ALLAH save us different kind of disastre....

we need to stop depending on God for everything including those things we can do ourselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election / Video Of Dead Vultures In Enugu - Police React / Protest Hits Kano Over Planned Military Intervention In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.