Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) (39866 Views)

Multiple Suicide Bomb At Konduga Fish Market In Borno; 22 Die / Suicide Bomb Blast In Biu, Borno (Graphic Photos) / Young Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Security Operatives In Konduga (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by Unbreakable007: 8:01am On Sep 19, 2017
boxypane:

I hope they will b better lovable with your loved ones involved.
I see nothing wrong with what they did to IPOB, that was how boko haram started.... that's if u read or understand history..

The same way u see nothing wrong with what they did to IPOB is the same way i saw nothing wrong with what the boko haram gentlemen did to borno ppl.onye ALA.

1 Like

Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 19, 2017
The seed of hatred has been sown. I expected igbos to celebrate at any misfortune or disaster that befall others so am not surprised. I said it on here but the mods deleted my comments even though some pple mentioned me and was bashing me.

The whole nairaland aside igbos celebrated the things going on in rhe east and now they are complaining about igbos being heartless. Well such is life. I expect nigerian army to leave the east and tackle bokoharam instead.

Anyways karma is a fucking biatch

4 Likes

Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by masciv: 9:15am On Sep 19, 2017
UfuomaUN:

Pls just keep quiet!

How did a people clamouring for self determination bring death to themselves? You're shouldn't be talking about God's kingdom cos at this rate of painting truth as evil and evil as truth you already have a high table reserved for you in the depths of hell. An illegal military invasion was given a go ahead in Aba and hundreds of protesters and even innocent people in their sleep where murdered in their homes, in front of their shops, people were tortured in the most inhumane of ways are you're defending evil with God. you're completely oblivious of the religion you preach and even unaware of the constitutions stance on this so pls don't just bring God into it. It's worse than the kind of blasphemy that killed Ananias and Sapphira .

Now you just confirmed how dumb a human can be and still breathe.

Self determination you say...but threatened to burn the country...You're freedom fighters anyway not terrorists

You think that was an invasion Go read about the iraqi invasion by the u.s forces

Innocent people were murdered in their sleep WHERE So that justifies innoncent people dying right? Jesus wept!

What of the innocent policeman your fellow terrorists killed...They are self determined people after all lipsrsealed

If you're a Christian you'll know that Jesus even came to die for terrorists

In short, you're completely ignorant and stupid. You think you are being sensible justifying others being killed but you're sheer dumb! Christ died for you as much as he died for the northerners. Selah!
Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by Don4eva(m): 9:45am On Sep 19, 2017
masciv:
A lot of idiots on this platform. Where's your humanity

So how many ipob miscreants have lost their lives like this. The ipob only brought this upon themselves. These people on the other hand are innocent. What's your problem. You bloody fools keep saying it's karma. Mind you karma has no end point. What if more Igbos lose their lives. Would you be happy seeing hausa mock you. These are humans for God's sake not chickens.

You dare not call God's name if you're happy seeing people die. You're a disgrace to the kingdom. Christ died for you all psychopaths!
Bros, stop your useless preaching, Army guys shot three people unarmed people in Bank Road Umuahia, their crime was wearing biafran colour. They shot people here on random yet people like you celebrated the death of innocent and unarmed ipobians. Do you think those who lost their loved ones will feel any pity for Hausas. I feel sorry for the bereaved but don't preach to anybody, you are no different from those celebrating evil 2day
Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by masciv: 9:59am On Sep 19, 2017
Don4eva:

Bros, stop your useless preaching, Army guys shot three people unarmed people in Bank Road Umuahia, their crime was wearing biafran colour. They shot people here on random yet people like you celebrated the death of innocent and unarmed ipobians. Do you think those who lost their loved ones will feel any pity for Hausas. I feel sorry for the bereaved but don't preach to anybody, you are no different from those celebrating evil 2day

Yeah. They shot unarmed people. Indeed. That's what you say however we are not told the other side of the story. If anyone who loses his relatives to violence is happy seeing innocent people die then he's not lost enough relatives.

An eye for an eye will create an entire nation, continent and planet full of blind people!

Be sensible!
Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by 400billionman: 10:09am On Sep 19, 2017
dubemnaija:
The north is paying for their sins
Peaceful BokoHaram comrades grin
Don't rejoice over calamity .
Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by JesslordKay(m): 10:11am On Sep 19, 2017
BH just took advantage of the attention directed towards south east to strike. Military is dancing in the serene S/E leaving where they're most needed unattended.
Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by obiZEAL(m): 10:12am On Sep 19, 2017
Unbreakable007:

All so shame on all those happy with wht is happening at south East Coz iknw u r among.
How can I, I'm an Igbo boy... I felt as bad as you felt looking all those innocent IPOB members lying lifeless. But please let's not let them take away our humanity.
Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by obiZEAL(m): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2017
donttouchme:
There is no shame at all.Nigerian army are busy dancing naked in d East while d real terrorist are having a field day in d North. What a misplaced priority. O! Nigeria my country, when will our leaders receive sense. When will your citizens learn. Rip to d dead and healing to d injured. Nigerian army should as matter of urgency redeploy to d north where d real python dance is needed asap.

I agree with you.
Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by obiZEAL(m): 10:17am On Sep 19, 2017
Ochinex:

grin grin grin see them killing themselves like chicken ; D grin
What goes around comes around...
Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by Reference(m): 10:22am On Sep 19, 2017
rexbuton:
I'm so disappointed that some people are rejoicing over this

It is so terrible to see what Nigerians are becoming. Leadership at all levels should condemn violence and find a negotiable solution. I said it right from the start. The Boko Haram question has no military solution. Violence begets violence. The government needs to de-escalate conflicts in every region. Draw Nigerians to talk to one another and find lasting peace. No one should hold onto set ideologies as to what this country should be. We are all stakeholders.

The military operation in the east this past week leading to chaos, destruction and death was clearly wrong. The government should be quick to remember that had it been that the Boko Haram leader was still in custody or under the law this monster will not have been created. The lessons must be learnt in dealing with all conflicts. Let them end in insults, not bloodshed.
Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by UfuomaUN(m): 10:57am On Sep 19, 2017
masciv:

Now you just confirmed how dumb a human can be and still breathe.

Self determination you say...but threatened to burn the country...You're freedom fighters anyway not terrorists

You think that was an invasion Go read about the iraqi invasion by the u.s forces

Innocent people were murdered in their sleep WHERE So that justifies innoncent people dying right? Jesus wept!

What of the innocent policeman your fellow terrorists killed...They are self determined people after all lipsrsealed

If you're a Christian you'll know that Jesus even came to die for terrorists

In short, you're completely ignorant and stupid. You think you are being sensible justifying others being killed but you're sheer dumb! Christ died for you as much as he died for the northerners. Selah!

I didn't insult you, but you insulted yourself. Typically when someone has no point they result to insults to defend themselves. You are the one ignorant here. I don't support the IPOB insults and never will but worse still I will never give voice to a military clamp down on people who never pulled weapons on anyone. People like you sit in the comfort of your dirty homes and hide behind dusty keyboards to draw baseless conclusions about what you know nothing about.

Go and tell the innocent man that was shot deliberately by soldiers in front of his shop somewhere in Aba for something he knew nothing about.

Tell that to the innocent kids whose fathers will never return to them cos of a needless military invasion. An action that will forever live in infamy.

Why wasn't a military invasion declared in kaduna last year during the bloody killings that claimed many lives? Why hasn't their been any military clamp down on Fulani herdsman that have actually burnt the country down? What was done to those who threatened to evict other citizens of the same country from their homes?

There's is no where in the constitution where anyone is guilty of terrorism charges as a result of "hate speeches". But I guess you don't know that; the bitter tribalist you are. Even if he were really guilty do you think a military clamp down would shut up a movement like that permanently? Isn't that the same mistake we made with Boko Haram in 2009, Ken Saro wiwa in 1997 and others? Isn't it the same mistake the America you're quoting so boldly made in Iraq and libya- bringing down a stable country only to leave it too weak for a greater enemy ISIL to take over and terrorise an entire Continent?

Attacking IPOB has put Nigeria in great danger, you will see the results in a few years. It's not rocket science; it's how the world works. An idea isn't shut off by killing the leaders, it's tackled by solving the problems that necessitated the compliants in the first place. A thug like Kanu started off a few years ago with nothing but a radio and an abusive tongue, but the stupidity of the government has given him millions of followers and potentially an army. Of course you wouldn't see that cos you're too dumb to think beyond what you see presently.

Keep hiding behind Christ to support murder and senseless killings. Even the senseless army you're defending are looking for ways already to wriggle away from what they've done and you a supposed Christian still supports them.

The word "Christianity" has been abused too much by sycophants like you. The Christ I know wouldn't ask his followers to hail killings of absolutely anyone, even enemies

3 Likes

Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by obyon(m): 11:09am On Sep 19, 2017
did u know that ipob is a terrorist group Fulani herdsman charity organization book haram prayer ministry badoo boy's human right organization.
Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2017
psp2pc:
igbos iPoB are sick upstairs and they have no one to tell them.
no one was happy when innocent Igbos were killed by army, we warned you not to confront army but with your chest beating thoughts you confronted them and faced the consequences.
you urged your brothers to face the army's bullet while you hide in your house behind the keyboard spurring them on now you blame the Hausa's and Yoruba's for your folly.
I would never ever rejoice on the death of an innocent person, be it a igbo, hausa or yoruba.
I noticed that Igbos like forcing other tribes to be the creator of their folly and woes.

Now I know you are a fool a very big fool you are trying to say that the operation Python dance in the South east is legal that the ipob confronted them you are very mad.
let me tell you now the Nigerian army intension is to kill the ipob.
what have ipob done to declare operation Python dance but because the Nigerian army are silly their stupidity is beyond everybody's imagination.

IDIOT

1 Like

Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by igbeke: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2017
boxypane:

I hope they will b better lovable with your loved ones involved.
I see nothing wrong with what they did to IPOB, that was how boko haram started.... that's if u read or understand history..

You don't see anything wrong with what they did to IPOB yet you can't stand my harmless post?

Perhaps you reason through your ass

BTW, my family can never and will never be part of you. We believe in justice, equal rights and of course, peaceful coexistence among people.

1 Like

Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by Vutseck(m): 11:39am On Sep 19, 2017
rexbuton:
I'm so disappointed that some people are rejoicing over this

If one should go through your posts, likely you must have rejoiced over operation Python dance killing of unarmed civilians

this is an issue that only require political solution,

isn't that hypocritical
Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by Vutseck(m): 11:42am On Sep 19, 2017
obiZEAL:
Sad
Shame on all those above who are happy with this!
what goes around always comes around

same way people rejoiced over killing of unarmed civilians in the east .

2 Likes

Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by Caleycash(m): 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
this country is more divided now than ever... due to useless and stupid Government who can't handle hectic situations amicably, bunch of criminals that deserves nothing good on earth!
Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by rexbuton: 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
Vutseck:

If one should go through your posts, likely you must have rejoiced over operation Python dance killing of unarmed civilians

this is an issue that only require political solution,

isn't that hypocritical

I think you should go through my posts. and my profile too
Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
masciv:
A lot of idiots on this platform. Where's your humanity

So how many ipob miscreants have lost their lives like this. The ipob only brought this upon themselves. These people on the other hand are innocent. What's your problem. You bloody fools keep saying it's karma. Mind you karma has no end point. What if more Igbos lose their lives. Would you be happy seeing hausa mock you. These are humans for God's sake not chickens.

You dare not call God's name if you're happy seeing people die. You're a disgrace to the kingdom. Christ died for you all psychopaths!

And who brought BH upon these people?

By selectively condemning senseless killing of innocents you have discredited yourself. In your mind those who died at the hands of Buratai's goons "deserved" it while those who allowed BH to thrive in the midst are "innocent".

**smh**
Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by boxypane(m): 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
igbeke:

You don't see anything wrong with what they did to IPOB yet you can't stand my harmless post?

Perhaps you reason through your ass

BTW, my family can never and will never be part of you. We believe in justice, equal rights and of course, peaceful coexistence among people.
How stupid you be.....
Justice in your own language means maiming of the innocent right.
what an Animal u are.
Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by boxypane(m): 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
Unbreakable007:

The same way u see nothing wrong with what they did to IPOB is the same way i saw nothing wrong with what the boko haram gentlemen did to borno ppl.onye ALA.

you'd always remain 4th best, no option at all. for the sake of ur generation, have sense.
Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by boxypane(m): 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
sotall:
repetition is a sign of stupidity.
and that was how you always failed..
for d records... stupidity was made for your shallow kind.
No wonder u are So-tall, coz ur brain needs some air of sense.
Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by sotall(m): 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
boxypane:

and that was how you always failed..
for d records... stupidity was made for your shallow kind.
ignores him totally
Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by Don4eva(m): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
masciv:

Yeah. They shot unarmed people. Indeed. That's what you say however we are not told the other side of the story. If anyone who loses his relatives to violence is happy seeing innocent people die then he's not lost enough relatives.

An eye for an eye will create an entire nation, continent and planet full of blind people!

Be sensible!

Oga, you need sense more than I do, I saw three young men gunned down in cold blood in front of a bank. What other part of the story do you need? Shove your sermon up your ass, you should have been sensible enough to know that shooting an unarmed men who didn't provoke anybody was a serious crime. If you witnessed it maybe you wouldn't spill this trash here.
Re: Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
Destroyed country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos] / Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' / Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.