Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash (28976 Views)

Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments / Senator Ademola Adeleke Twerking: Davido Says Man In Viral Video Not Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by prodigy24: 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
Whenever you see people like this, know that he/she is eating with the devil and wants the status quo to be constant/ check yeske, abagworo and ogundamisi

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by Pweetyjuddy(f): 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
Too long abeg..ipob don tire me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by 4everGrand(m): 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
attackgat:
It is one thing for Kanu to brainwash someone, it is another for the Nigerian Army to shoot unarmed people they are paid to protect.

The Nigerian Army are gunning people down in an area where there is no war and people are calling Kanu

Other civilised countries, you will never see the Army outside the barraks unless there is war

Why dont you people start demanding an end to extrer-judicial murder?

Why support military brigandage?

You leave the people doing the shooting and blame someone who has no gun

Unarmed indeed. Army dey waka im own jeje, who are you to stay on their way 'unarmed'. If u have forgotten, you can ask the Shiite leader in Kaduna. But as people who easily forget history, you went to do goat-waka in front of a dancing python, what were you expecting?

I pity foolish peeps. I know though that there are many sensible Igbos and I appreciate their straight thinking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by joenor(m): 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
Bear am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
I don't understand people..Human beings are strange!

Did Nnamdi kanu kill kelechi or did Buhari kill kelechi. Why are they not blaming the killers of the young man? The fulani soldiers massacred our people...they should and would be held responsible.

Kelechi is a great man. He died hoping for BIAFRA. He died because Nigeria is not a place he can call home. Like many of us kelechi was tired of this contrapment, kelechi didn't want to raise his children in this zoo!
Kelechi was a graduate, but 5years after graduating, no job for kelechi....kelechi might be died but his is very much alive, and he died knowing that BIAFRA would come. Kelechi did not die in vain. Kelechi is a hero.

God bless you my brother. Sleep on kelechi. We would not disappoint you.
Yes all that but poor Kelechi is dead and you're still alive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by rukygbas: 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
This will help you.. How To Configure NPower Device... A Must Read... https://naijacycle.com/configure-npower-device-internet-browsing-reinstall-npower-apps-video/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by CaptainG00D: 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
adadike281:
I lost a relation too while Kanu's family dey for obodo oyibo. Rip Nwanem!

U ar becoming very stupi.d
Dont u see his wife in nigeria.?
Dont u see his parents?
Dont u see his brother?

Or is the thise kids below 5yrs old i want for u to be satisfied?.
This man is trying hus best to open the eyes of his people and the injustices mett3d on them for over 50yrs.. yet daft people like u are still here speaking ill of him... its so hrt breaking.

Its pitiful that u have allowed afonja propaganda get hold of u....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by tonquendo4u(m): 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Did Nnamdi kanu kill kelechi or did Buhari kill kelechi. Why are they not blaming the killers of the young man? The fulani soldiers massacred our people...they should and would be held responsible.

Kelechi is a great man. He died hoping for BIAFRA. He died because Nigeria is not a place he can call home. Like many of us kelechi was tired of this contrapment, kelechi didn't want to raise his children in this zoo!
Kelechi was a graduate, but 5years after graduating, no job for kelechi....kelechi might be died but his is very much alive, and he died knowing that BIAFRA would come. Kelechi did not die in vain. Kelechi is a hero.

Shut up. Because he's not ur brother nah. Eburu ozu onye ozo,odi ka ebu ukwu nku. This madness should b stopped

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by greatman247(m): 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
When your family being worshiping KANU una no know abi? To the rest IPOB members who still allow themselves to be brainwashed by mere KANU, I pity una. Be wise, you ain't bigger than Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by prettyboi1(m): 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Stop ranting! Don't you want to be great too like you claim in this lying post of yours? Kill yourself for this IPOB fallacy too so that we will all remember you as great. Abi you don't want to be great?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by attackgat: 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
4everGrand:

Unarmed indeed. Army dey waka im own jeje, who are you to stay on their way 'unarmed'. If u have forgotten, you can ask the Shiite leader in Kaduna. But as people who easily forget history, you went to do goat-waka in front of a dancing python, what were you expecting?

I pity foolish peeps. I know though that there are many sensible Igbos and I appreciate their straight thinking.

People like you are the problem of Nigeria. You see your Nigerian Army commiting murder and you make excuses for them because they are in uniform.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by GavelSlam: 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nwodosis:
What do you understand by brainwashing or being brainwashed? Nnamdi Kanu just told your brother the truth about himself and his enslavement in the country he called his!

He was a slave with a humble butchery business.

When you ask how this slave was ever emasculated you would begin to prevaricate.

Kanu has sown a seed of discord, hate and death.

You guys need some proper introspection.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by electricdangers: 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
puremind1:

Fool,your saviour albino did not come to Nigeria for any struggle. He came to Nigeria to see a harlot in a Lagos hotel. He never knew he would be arrested. The bastard could not go back because his passport has been seized after 2 years in kuje prison. Now he has run away,emulating your superior lord, Ojukwu. I pray for you that your blood would be shed in the course of Biafra so that Biafra can be actualized the way Kelechi's blood was shed. Pls say amen to this. You are very heartless, instead of condemning the idiot that caused the untimely deaths of people you are blaming FG. Why didn't you pigs agitate when Jonathan was there? You lost out and you think you idiots could hold the country to ransom. Your pride will kill you more as you are the most stupid tribe that i have ever seen. You did not prepare for war but you were chest beating just as Ojukwu did and later you pigs are blaming Awolowo for you stupidity. History has repeated itself on a parasitic tribe again. Were you thinking that S/S will join you in your Biafra republic ? Where is Asari Dokubo now? Idiotic pigs,your hero is now a fugitive, losing all. THE RISE AND FALL OF KANU will be a good movie to watch!!!

Chaiii. Brutality

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by kingsley3218(m): 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
Na wa o........the amount of hate speech I read on nairaland everyday is increasing at an alarming rate! I am igbo to the core! But I refuse to be deceived by a fellow man like moi. Those of you always ranting here,if BIAFRA was so precious to u,u should have packed ur tinz back to the East,but NO,you love your comfort zone and prefer to be keyboard activists/warriors, yet, u r in that very location of urs probably Lagos,Abuja,Kano,PH or Ogun calling Nigeria a Zoo,hypocrisy at its peak!
I support #OneNigeria!
Proudly Igbo!!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
in saner societies these people will be given medals such as medal of honour. but over here i have not heard people honored with medals.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by chineduemmao: 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
Thesame way christopher okigbo was brainwashed by ojukwu right?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by carlosSeyi(m): 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
[quote author=Hofbrauhaus post=60597371] I don't understand people..Human beings are strange!

[/quote

guy you better shut up...now am so sad it is not your brother that died. ...typing rubbish with your dumb ass....I'm Yoruba boy and am not blind to what's happening in Nigeria.... so this won't help at all....its just senseless ....C'mon in this age that we are just so senseless...You putting your all in a war that seems lost from the start?? damn its federal govt we talking about here...I've had chat with majority of the Igbo friends that I have they are just social media supporters.. now somebody is somewhere brainwashing you to stay in front of bullet!!!. You guys I heard are smart in biz where did the smartness travel to??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by prodigy24: 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
[quote author=carlosSeyi post=60729406][/quote]
Shut your leprosy mouth! If you are angry do the needful. And save some space. The man in question is an okorocha agent, that is eating from the devil. Nnamdi KANU has never killed anyone. But you low life think you can hang the blame on him. Why absolve the killer demon Buhari himself. You have always failed in your attempt to rubbish ipob. You will continue to fail.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by GavelSlam: 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
greenhulk:

My brother u have spoken well. Let me also share my own experience.

I am confirm Igbo from Imo State. I was born and brought up in Ogun state... My dad came to Ogun State after the civil war and he was accepted, got established and me and my 6 siblings were born there. Though I now live in Lagos. I would say a typical Igbo man has much more hatred in his heart than any other tribe in this country.

Last year I was in Imo State for my younger sister's wedding. There was this particular day we went shopping in Owerri and then took a bus heading back to our village, me, my wife (who is Yoruba), my younger brother and my elder sister were in the bus and we started communicating in Yoruba (that is the language we normally speak to each other right from when we were kids). U need to see the kind of disgusting look the people in the bus gave us. I was so ashamed of my people, u need to hear the kind of words that came out of their mouth, so much hatred.. not knowing we were actually Igbos. Not until my brother and sister confronted them in Igbo language and they all were made to look like fools.

That's part of the seed Kanu the goat sowed.

His emergence is a travesty and besides those who have already died it appears more blood would still be shed.

Believe me there's no difference between his message and that of Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by Paulosky1900: 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

AND YOU THAT THEY USED YOUR BRAIN TO BUILD AEROPLANE, WHY DIDN'T YOU WENT TO UMUAHIA AND DIE FOR BIAFRA OR U DON'T LIKE BEING A HERO? IF YOU ARE TIRED OF NIGERIA WHY HAVEN'T U COMMITTED SUICIDE? LET'S JUST USE OUR COMMON SENSE AND REALIZED THAT BIAFRA IS DEAD, OJUKWU WHO STARTED IT DENOUNCED IT AND JOIN NIGERIA B4 HE DIED AND HE WAS BURIED AS A NIGERIAN SOLDIER SO JUST HAVE MERCY ON YOUR MUM AND LEAVE IPOB OF A THING B4 U BECOME A VICTIM, WHERE IS N.KANU NOW, THE GUY DON TAKE RACE.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by Klington: 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
adadike281:
I lost a relation too while Kanu's family dey for obodo oyibo. Rip Nwanem!
Sorry about ur lost
But nnamdi kanu never forced anyone into joining his fight for freedom pls
Set the records right.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by wiringdpt(m): 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
Stop the hate, the outcome is not always good.
HiddenShadow:
A news without a video of the man and his brother

Fake news from punch owned by Afonjas
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by TheKingdom: 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
While fools are here criticizing IPOB and Kanu, where is Mr President? Where is the economy and security that "nations" are suppose to easily provide and improve on?

Anyone of you idiots can be killed by a Fulani Herdsman/men, whether in Ibadan, Lokoja, Enugu, Asaba, and even in Lagos itself, without anyone being brought into custody.

Anyone of you guys can be killed on any of the poor and quack roads, or killed by the dilapidated building and bridges spread throughout the Nigger Area.

YET, you do not want to challenge or change the situation because you are cowards and are childish and complacent (3C's) and choose IPOB or other similar groups to attack so you can feel better for being a disappointing Nigger

At the end, your re worse off for tightening your own chains.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
ademoladeji:

Oga, na wa oooo
I said it earlier didn't I?? Nnamdi Kanu's nor IPOB's name shall never depart outta his mouth, but he shall meditate over it day and night. Sup bro, it's been a while
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by degamemaster(m): 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
If not for the pains he's bearing which I understand, I would've said this guy is an idiot. Kelechi and many others died for what they believed in, this one posting trash saying Kanu will pay kelechi's death, what is he living for?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by blacknp(m): 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
IPOB fought GEJ administration under PDP & their members that invade SE radio station were arrested. IPOB is not PDP so please don't try to mix kerosene with water. I know you to be pro buhari & APC but we should reason beyond political parties
Mr Man nnamdi kanu and ipob are instruments of the pdp to discredit the administration of President Buhari i.e fayose,fani kayode,abaribe,ikpeazu all pdp members.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by rosalieene(f): 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
puremind1:

Fool,your saviour albino did not come to Nigeria for any struggle. He came to Nigeria to see a harlot in a Lagos hotel. He never knew he would be arrested. The bastard could not go back because his passport has been seized after 2 years in kuje prison. Now he has run away,emulating your superior lord, Ojukwu. I pray for you that your blood would be shed in the course of Biafra so that Biafra can be actualized the way Kelechi's blood was shed. Pls say amen to this. You are very heartless, instead of condemning the idiot that caused the untimely deaths of people you are blaming FG. Why didn't you pigs agitate when Jonathan was there? You lost out and you think you idiots could hold the country to ransom. Your pride will kill you more as you are the most stupid tribe that i have ever seen. You did not prepare for war but you were chest beating just as Ojukwu did and later you pigs are blaming Awolowo for you stupidity. History has repeated itself on a parasitic tribe again. Were you thinking that S/S will join you in your Biafra republic ? Where is Asari Dokubo now? Idiotic pigs,your hero is now a fugitive, losing all. THE RISE AND FALL OF KANU will be a good movie to watch!!!

from your write up, you seem like a teenager .

you could actually voice your mind without this unnecessary insults.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by somehow: 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
Is MASSOB now IPOB?
1nigeriamyfoot:
IPOB fought GEJ administration under PDP & their members that invade SE radio station were arrested. IPOB is not PDP so please don't try to mix kerosene with water. I know you to be pro buhari & APC but we should reason beyond political parties

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by Elukapendragon(m): 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
Theakthedream:

WHY didnt you not go face the Army as instructed by your terrorist lord nnamdi cownu? Go and die for him Na.. Keyboard warriors.

So in ur myopic brain, why was Buhari not infront of the Army too... did KANU ever anounced himself a soldier?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by blacknp(m): 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
unohbethel:
bros the way punch just dey write fake fake news dis days eh..

ike gwuru.
Yeah na true,ipob gives the Federal Government 1 week to produce nnamdi kanu is fake news?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by Kenon9: 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
]What do you understand by brainwashing or being brainwashed? Nnamdi Kanu just told your brother the truth about himself and his enslavement in the country he called his! [/quote]

You that know what Nnamdi Kanu was fighting for,why didn't you go there team with IPOB and fight the Nigeria Army.
Perhaps your wisdom in staying out of the conflict have just saved your family from bereavement.
Let's have sympathy with this family in this period of grief for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by Opajyde: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hypocrite.....Can you die because of this nonsense agitation?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Was Very Sentimental When I Supported Buhari Against Jonathan – Dele Momodu / The New Police Area Commands In Nigeria (Photo) / FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.