Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,866 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos (62349 Views)

Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas / 2 Ghanaian Dwarfs In Love Flaunt Their Romance Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by NEHLIVE: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
A woman has blasted her husband’s clandestine lover Susan and accused her of wrecking her marriage. She further shared photos of her husband getting intimate with Susan.

“Susan Ng’atha, God will punish you for destroying my marriage. Susan Ng’atha, you will pay for your sins. You will pay before God. This is my husband, father to my kids.” She posted.

See the photos that she shared below....

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/youll-pay-for-your-sin-lady-blasts-hubbys-mistress-shares-their-romance-pics

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by NEHLIVE: 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by profstar(m): 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
See as the guy they do like when the rich man for bible dey ask Lazarus for one drop of water tongue

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by sisisioge: 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
What if he lied to her about his marital status?
What if she thought the guy is all hers and hers alone?

Nah...swear for your husband babes grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 19, 2017
Has she forgotten that there's a thing called divorce?

Why blast the lady when your husband is the real problem here.

Anyways no surprises here Men will always disappoint women

I'll keep saying men are scum who treats women like lesser beings and no longer have respect for women.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by EponOjuku: 12:48am On Sep 19, 2017
Evaberry:

I'll keep saying men are scum who treats women like lesser beings and no longer have respect for women.

... Including your father and brothers.
You think every man has the despicable characteristics of the men in your family?

Stop taking out your generational frustration on all men.

167 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by Nobody: 2:47am On Sep 19, 2017
This is what happens to marriages built on "show off". Kissing and licking themselves in public, when theu should have used the effort and time to work on their marriage. Madam, go and jump inside gutter jare. When you were inviting the 'other woman' to check out ur man with those lewd photos you didn't know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by HeWrites(m): 3:15am On Sep 19, 2017
The wife must be stupid
See as that girl fine and you dey say make i no cheat undecided
Seriously you must be stvpid tongue

8 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by IamLEGEND1: 3:57am On Sep 19, 2017
There are numerous marital issues that can be worked on and worked out between couples....... but CHEATING!...maaan

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by IamLEGEND1: 4:14am On Sep 19, 2017
Evaberry:

See reason below ⏬

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by Nobody: 4:20am On Sep 19, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
See reason below ⏬
wrong. They are just hungry for his money an value themselves so little they'd do anything ta get it

He had in his heart how he would treat women long before he found 1s who'd allowed him.

@pic an That's not the most common way they allow it .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by Nobody: 4:22am On Sep 19, 2017
I hate when these women can't see the problem undecided but shame,cuss and physically fight the other woman.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by IamLEGEND1: 4:39am On Sep 19, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
wrong. They are just hungry for his money an value themselves so little they'd do anything ta get it

He had in his heart how he would treat women long before he found 1s who'd allowed him.

@pic an That's not the most common way they allow it .
like I said... Work on your issues and stop blaming men for whatever fucked_up_shit you're subjected to because it doesn't matter how low your self esteem has sunk, you'll always meet someone down there who'll treat you accordingly.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by Nobody: 4:53am On Sep 19, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
like I said... Work on your issues and stop blaming men for whatever fucked_up_shit you're subjected to because it doesn't matter how low your self esteem has sunk, you'll always meet someone down there who'll treat you accordingly.
That's not blaming. And no1 said all men.

This actually has nothing to do with self esteem ,the pics u keep posting, but self value and worth and setting that aside for money.

If u base the whole of the female population of the entire globe based off a few 100,0000 or even a million who dont have self worth?

U wrong. A global female population have to be asssed,valued and treated based on the actions of few. Not fair

Threat us like individuals. Treat us like human beings. No matter how we treat ourselves.
If for no other reason than doing so makes u a decent human

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by IamLEGEND1: 5:02am On Sep 19, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
That's not blaming. And no1 said all men.
This actually has nothing to do with self esteem ,the pics u keep posting, but self value and worth and setting that aside for money.
If u base the whole of the female population of the entire globe based off a few 100,0000 or even a million who don't have self worth?
U wrong. A global female population have aren't to be assessed ,valued and treated based on the actions of few. Not fair
Treat us like individuals. Treat us like human beings. No matter how we treat ourselves.
If for no other reason than doing so makes u a decent human
That is a fascinating distinction.... So what is the difference between self-esteem & self-worth/value again?
And yeah, the person I quoted did use "MEN" in the general sense,so i was just repaying the favour.
Yeah, yeah, yeah...... Treat us with dignity blah, blah, blah.... So what if the dude doesn't? Women are the ones who still put up with that nonsense.
You don't like a situation, walk. It's that simple. Don't transfer the blame to the other party. Everyone should bear the full responsibility for his choices.
So if someone says come let me put this dog leash on you and you accept..... Then that is your fuck_up & yours alone.

21 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by Nobody: 5:05am On Sep 19, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
That is a fascinating distinction.... So what is the difference between self-esteem & self-worth/value again?

And yeah, the person I quoted did use "MEN" in the general sense, i was just repaying the favour.
Google the difference wink

She said "Men are scum Who treats women like leaser beings
Not all men.Just the 1s who treat us less than human

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by IamLEGEND1: 5:24am On Sep 19, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
Google the difference wink
She said "Men are scum Who treat women like leaser beings
Not all men.Just the 1s who treat us less than human
I'm not gonna google_shit. Esteem/worth/value mean the same thing in this context. Maybe you should Google it.

Subjective interpretation is what I call your take on that comment.
If it had been something like " all men who treat women as lesser beings are scum. " then I'll be inclined to agree with you but alas:
"Men Are scum who degrade women." meaning every man walking out there is just a mindless, marauding misogynist who'll trample on a woman's self-worth the first chance he gets.
It's either that or she needs to hunt down her English teacher and shoot him in the face.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by MrHenshaw: 5:30am On Sep 19, 2017
Evaberry:

Juju.com
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by MrHenshaw: 5:35am On Sep 19, 2017
NEHLIVE:
A woman has blasted her husband’s clandestine lover Susan and accused her of wrecking her marriage. She further shared photos of her husband getting intimate with Susan.

“Susan Ng’atha, God will punish you for destroying my marriage. Susan Ng’atha, you will pay for your sins. You will pay before God. This is my husband, father to my kids.” She posted.

See the photos that she shared below....

Still searching for the kiss.
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 19, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I'm not gonna google_shit. Esteem/worth/value mean the same thing in this context. Maybe you should Google it.

Subjective interpretation is what I call your take on that comment.
If it had been something like " all men who treat women as lesser beings are scum. " then I'll be inclined to agree with you but alas:
"Men Are scum who degrade women." meaning every man walking out there is just a mindless, marauding misogynist who'll trample on a woman's self-worth the first chance he gets.
It's either that or she needs to hunt down her English teacher and shoot him in the face.
Legend, "WHO' is the key word here.
Men WHO do it,not those who dont.U misunderstood her.
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by IamLEGEND1: 6:41am On Sep 19, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
Legend, "WHO' is the key word here.
Men WHO do it,not those who dont.U misunderstood her.
Valerie, We can stay here and argue semantics for the next 5hrs or we can just agree to disagree.... Because you're anything if not stubborn.
Good sleep will probably give you a clearer view, tho'. puff-puff.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 19, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Valerie, We can stay here and argue semantics for the next 5hrs or we can just agree to disagree.... Because you're anything if not stubborn.
Good sleep will probably give you a clearer view, tho'. puff-puff.
nah. Its my off days, I'm staying up all night. But I do wanna go.

Now for my My sign off....bye tongue
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by IamLEGEND1: 7:00am On Sep 19, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
nah. Its my off days, I'm staying up all night. But I do wanna go.

Now for my My sign off....bye tongue

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 19, 2017
See as dem dey kiss, fools.
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by policy12: 7:18am On Sep 19, 2017
Hmmmm

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by Partnerbiz3: 7:53am On Sep 19, 2017
So annoying...

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by I888(m): 10:44am On Sep 19, 2017
sisisioge:
What if he lied to her about his marital status?
What if she thought the guy is all hers and hers alone?

Nah...swear for your husband babes grin
let the op be deceiving u lol. Did u see "new member" right below the name of the aggrieved?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by Dillusionist(m): 10:47am On Sep 19, 2017
the rate at which young ladies snatch married men away from their home is so scary..

any harm that befalls them I will support it 100%...stupid girl

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by Narldon: 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2017

Who else has Noticed that Most News about Cheating is from Kenya?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by Fembleez1(m): 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
The guy did not even cheat well, na so them dey cheat for una village? wey you go grab the breast and kiss well, mumu dey do like dog. angry
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by dust144(m): 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
....won't your husband pay too?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by shurley22(f): 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
And I wonder how she thinks this would change anything in her favor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money / Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) / 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.