Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization (38133 Views)

Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests / Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization by patval(f): 7:48am On Sep 20, 2017
ericsmith:

catalan in spain as bin seeking secession for how long ?
england declare brexit ,,,ova more than a year now they've not bin able to de-associate from EU. Those are developed countries with efficient laws in place.
no igbo man with a meaning life will want to leave nigeria,, nnamdi wey get 5 big shops for lagos alone naa him go stand inside sun scream biafra.
igbo migrate to evry region in nigeria more than any tribe to there region,, how afonja / hausa get properties for east ..
igbos are business oriented people,,they need market,,obvious their region is not a viable environment. so who neeeds who??
The fact that Igbo's migrate everywhere does not make those places their home after all Jews were once scattered all over the world but they still clamour for country of their own.
Igbo's will not leave Lagos cos of Biafra Independence but are willing to change their resident status.Being foreigners in Lagos is never a problem to us
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 20, 2017
patval:

The fact that Igbo's migrate everywhere does not make those places their home after all Jews were once scattered all over the world but they still clamour for country of their own.
Igbo's will not leave Lagos cos of Biafra Independence but are willing to change their resident status.Being foreigners in Lagos is never a problem to us

as a citizen in nigeria the igbo are agitating No dividend ..
is it wen they are foreigners they will be acknowledge n allot dividend.
the presidency jus played a fast one on kanu ,,re arresting him was not they ..his glory lyes their.. making him a fugitive ... he neva saw that cuming.
biafra might stil be breathin but kanu is dead
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization by patval(f): 10:18am On Sep 20, 2017
ericsmith:

as a citizen in nigeria the igbo are agitating No dividend ..
is it wen they are foreigners they will be acknowledge n allot dividend.
the presidency jus played a fast one on kanu ,,re arresting him was not they ..his glory lyes their.. making him a fugitive ... he neva saw that cuming.
biafra might stil be breathin but kanu is dead
what you stated here is highly incoherent but I will try to enlighten you.
As a foreigner in Nigeria, they will fully abide by whatever law guiding the host territory and will also be given diplomatic protection so there is nothing to loose cos that reality that they are in foreign land will equip them in adaptation.
secondly, what buhari did was a continuation of his blunder cos that Anambra election which was the purpose of that infamous invasion has been defeated.
Nnamdi KANU knows how to hoodwink dullard buhari, all Biafra machinery are intact especially radio station which passes information across.
KANU is not fugitive as you may think cos that was how his incarceration was believed to be his Waterloo.
His next move will surprise even you
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 20, 2017
patval:

what you stated here is highly incoherent but I will try to enlighten you.
As a foreigner in Nigeria, they will fully abide by whatever law guiding the host territory and will also be given diplomatic protection so there is nothing to loose cos that reality that they are in foreign land will equip them in adaptation.
secondly, what buhari did was a continuation of his blunder cos that Anambra election which was the purpose of that infamous invasion has been defeated.
Nnamdi KANU knows how to hoodwink dullard buhari, all Biafra machinery are intact especially radio station which passes information across.
KANU is not fugitive as you may think cos that was how his incarceration was believed to be his Waterloo.
His next move will surprise even you

yu almost got me enlightened if not that yu sounded more like some fantasy novel writer.
in w country like nigeria where citizens are not well protected ,, of all foreigners naa igbos go enjoy preferential treatment,,srsly..lmao!!!! perhaps u shuld chat wit ghanians,togolese,etc in naija the beauty of bin a foreigner in naija.. what citizenship culd not fetch una foreignship go earn via diplomacy grin
proscription of ipob as terrorist is morelike declaring nnamdi kanu a fugitive,, which literally means ipob av to go underground .. wen agitation goes underground ,,it ends up needing an amplifier which is ammunitions .... that is the corner the FG wants to lure the ipob to ... life is a game,,everything is a game ,,its doesnt matter how wrong it sounds naa the reality.... i see an FG with script ..currently
it obvious the easterners did not reason ,,they only dd some thinking b4 opting for biafra
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization by patval(f): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2017
ericsmith:

yu almost got me enlightened if not that yu sounded more like some fantasy novel writer.
in w country like nigeria where citizens are not well protected ,, of all foreigners naa igbos go enjoy preferential treatment,,srsly..lmao!!!! perhaps u shuld chat wit ghanians,togolese,etc in naija the beauty of bin a foreigner in naija.. what citizenship culd not fetch una foreignship go earn via diplomacy grin
proscription of ipob as terrorist is morelike declaring nnamdi kanu a fugitive,, which literally means ipob av to go underground .. wen agitation goes underground ,,it ends up needing an amplifier which is ammunitions .... that is the corner the FG wants to lure the ipob to ... life is a game,,everything is a game ,,its doesnt matter how wrong it sounds naa the reality.... i see an FG with script ..currently
it obvious the easterners did not reason ,,they only dd some thinking b4 opting for biafra

I forgot that you hardly understand political terms.
Diplomatic immunity does not mean that Igbo's will be given land for free or assigned with bodyguards but it means that Igbo's residing in Nigeria and doing legitimate business will be protected from abuse and torture.
If there is any maltreatment meted out to Igbo's,the Biafran embassy in Nigeria will engage Nigerian government in ways of remedying the situation just like the case of Nigerians in South Africa. I hope you can understand my point now
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
patval:

I forgot that you hardly understand political terms.
Diplomatic immunity does not mean that Igbo's will be given land for free or assigned with bodyguards but it means that Igbo's residing in Nigeria and doing legitimate business will be protected from abuse and torture.
If there is any maltreatment meted out to Igbo's,the Biafran embassy in Nigeria will engage Nigerian government in ways of remedying the situation just like the case of Nigerians in South Africa. I hope you can understand my point now

pre biafra proclamation,,as anyone been arrested or tortured,, denied entry into any state,,or denied
available social services in nigeria because he or she is igbo..
where is the common sense in applying 4 diplomacy for sumtin you already have access to as fundamental rights.. is like sharing an hotspot via an andriod to pc,,so as to chat on watapp. tell ur neibor that andriod already gives u the platform.
honestly in this part of the world. we think,,we talk... people jus find it so hard to reason b4 acting.
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization by patval(f): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
ericsmith:

pre biafra proclamation,,as anyone been arrested or tortured,, denied entry into any state,,or denied
available social services in nigeria because he or she is igbo..
where is the common sense in applying 4 diplomacy for sumtin you already have access to as fundamental rights.. is like sharing an hotspot via an andriod to pc,,so as to chat on watapp. tell ur neibor that andriod already gives u the platform.
honestly in this part of the world. we think,,we talk... people jus find it so hard to reason b4 acting.
your statement is detached from my assertions,
I responded to your misunderstanding of the word "diplomatic immunity" and you are blabbing something I don't know how it entered the subject of discussion
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
patval:

your statement is detached from my assertions,
I responded to your misunderstanding of the word "diplomatic immunity" and you are blabbing something I don't know how it entered the subject of discussion

i wasnt xpecting my words to make senses to you,,, i do reality ,,i donnt dab on assertions ...
meanwhile ipob had jus bin proscribed terrorist by an abuja high court on a 4G lte.. told u d game is on.
keep making ur cambrigde assertion while reality keeps loading !! assertion funny guy lolh!!
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization by patval(f): 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
ericsmith:

i wasnt xpecting my words to make senses to you,,, i do reality ,,i donnt dab on assertions ...
meanwhile ipob had jus bin proscribed terrorist by an abuja high court on a 4G lte.. told u d game is on.
keep making ur cambrigde assertion while reality keeps loading !! assertion funny guy lolh!!
wacky reality you mean?....
I see why Nigeria has continued to accelerate on the plane of abysmal irredeemableness
Your hypocritical dullard is out there on the floor of UN preaching democracy and rule of law while practising medieval dictatorship at home
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
patval:

wacky reality you mean?....
I see why Nigeria has continued to accelerate on the plane of abysmal irredeemableness
Your hypocritical dullard is out there on the floor of UN preaching democracy and rule of law while practising medieval dictatorship at home

i meant that reality that dawn on everyone of us after graduating from higher institutions. .....grin
jus to burst ur bubble buhari,,i meant that dullard speech was rated excellent from all analysis.
do you know upon referedum EU is yet to grant brexit to britain,, even spain yet to grant catalan secession .. i told yu i do reality only .
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization by patval(f): 12:05am On Sep 21, 2017
ericsmith:

i meant that reality that dawn on everyone of us after graduating from higher institutions. .....grin
jus to burst ur bubble buhari,,i meant that dullard speech was rated excellent from all analysis.
do you know upon referedum EU is yet to grant brexit to britain,, even spain yet to grant catalan secession .. i told yu i do reality only .
You don't really know the situation of Britain with Brexit. British negotiators are the one delaying the brexit talks if aren't aware
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 21, 2017
patval:

You don't really know the situation of Britain with Brexit. British negotiators are the one delaying the brexit talks if aren't aware
. .

finally you are in a position i want,,,make i nack yu small with my own assertion.
"if ever in this lifetime ipob is given a referendum nd granted a republic.. wen times comes for citizenship application lots of igbos will pull back.
nigeria with all its natural resources no pay off ,,is it a republic wit no seaport,,no natural resource asides yam n ugu,bitter leaf,,avocado pear go get the economic to thrive and cater for her citizens.. wish una all the best o....ALOL
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization by patval(f): 10:25am On Sep 21, 2017
ericsmith:
. .

finally you are in a position i want,,,make i nack yu small with my own assertion.
"if ever in this lifetime ipob is given a referendum nd granted a republic.. wen times comes for citizenship application lots of igbos will pull back.
nigeria with all its natural resources no pay off ,,is it a republic wit no seaport,,no natural resource asides yam n ugu,bitter leaf,,avocado pear go get the economic to thrive and cater for her citizens.. wish una all the best o....ALOL
you are highly misinformed that Biafra does not have seaport or oil no matter the quantity.
Besides, it is clearer now that presence of natural resources alone does not lift a country to greatness rather factors like patriotism, level of human capital development which are very much abundant in Biafra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mad Man And Pastor Involved In Physical Combat During Deliverance / Modernization In The Church! I Felt Odd / Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.