Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,352 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In (8856 Views)

Which Is Better, Infinix Hot 5 Or Homtom HT50??? / Homtom S16: The Cheapest Android Phone With 18:9 Edge-less Display (N23,315) / Homtom Ht50 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In by consumingfire: 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
sulasa07:

How good is the battery

The battery is superb, it can hold you for a very long time
Re: If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In by sulasa07(m): 11:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
consumingfire:

The battery is superb, it can hold you for a very long time
I intend on buying the phone by jumia's mobile week next month, has d phone not giving u any issue n can I play games for 10hours straight with full charge
Re: If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In by consumingfire: 10:52am On Feb 28, 2018
sulasa07:

I intend on buying the phone by jumia's mobile week next month, has d phone not giving u any issue n can I play games for 10hours straight with full charge
It has not given me any issues yet, when fully charged l stay online browsing downloading videos etc yet it takes me to the following day. As for the the game, l do not play games. But I am certain it will take you for a good hours. Note, the selling points of this phone is the battery, besides it has speaker.
Re: If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In by sheggsliveth: 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
consumingfire:

It has not given me any issues yet, when fully charged l stay online browsing downloading videos etc yet it takes me to the following day. As for the the game, l do not play games. But I am certain it will take you for a good hours. Note, the selling points of this phone is the battery, besides it has speaker.

Speaker is never a selling point on this phone, cos the production is very bad no bass at all, compare to my wife HTC
Re: If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In by sulasa07(m): 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
consumingfire:

Thank u very much.Now am looking forward to the mobile week
Re: If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In by consumingfire: 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
sheggsliveth:

Speaker is never a selling point on this phone, cos the production is very bad no bass at all, compare to my wife HTC

Did you say bass on Android phones. Well my assessment was based on the fact the sound is loud, even at the highest volume level there is no sound distortion. Well I have never used HTC, but compared to other good phones it stand out.
Re: If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In by sheggsliveth: 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
consumingfire:

Did you say bass on Android phones. Well my assessment was based on the fact the sound is loud, even at the highest volume level there is no sound distortion. Well I have never used HTC, but compared to other good phones it stand out.

in loudness I guess no phone pass am, but it lack on bass every thing in it is treble battery is 100 percent, I beg any link for custom TWRP I need to flash am.
Re: If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In by consumingfire: 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
sheggsliveth:

in loudness I guess no phone pass am, but it lack on bass every thing in it is treble battery is 100 percent, I beg any link for custom TWRP I need to flash am.
Check this site https://www.getdroidtips.com/twrp-recovery-homtom-ht50/
Re: If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In by sheggsliveth: 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
Re: If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In by consumingfire: 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
sheggsliveth:

thank bro really appreciate

It's my pleasure.
Re: If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In by sheggsliveth: 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
consumingfire:

It's my pleasure.

I no see am download, I only saw stockrom no custom recovery, how can I have the direct link to download custom recovery?
Re: If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In by consumingfire: 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
sheggsliveth:

I no see am download, I only saw stockrom no custom recovery, how can I have the direct link to download custom recovery?
It's there, you never search for it well. https://www.getdroidtips.com/twrp-recovery-homtom-ht50/#Download_Files

Onthis page click on download twrp.
Re: If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In by sheggsliveth: 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
[quote author=consumingfire post=65549019]
It's there, you never search for it well. https://www.getdroidtips.com/twrp-recovery-homtom-ht50/#Download_Files

Onthis page click on download twrp. [/quot

have downloaded it,it doesn't have scatter file so I don't know how to flash it with sptool since sptool only recognise scatter file
Re: If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In by nuello: 12:03am On Mar 07, 2018
How long does it take to charge fully
Re: If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In by nuello: 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2018
Pls how long does d phone take to charge
Re: If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In by consumingfire: 10:36am On Mar 08, 2018
nuello:
How long does it take to charge fully
From 5% on original charger its about 1h 45 min.
Re: If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In by nuello: 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
consumingfire:

From 5% on original charger its about 1h 45 min.
its ok but will u advice some one to buy d phone
Re: If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In by consumingfire: 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
nuello:
its ok but will u advice some one to buy d phone
Yeah, why not, the phone is OK by me, big battery with fast charging technology, 3GB Ram, 32GB ROM, 4g phone, OTG compatible. But for a camera freak, it's a no go area, the camera is not that impressive.
Re: If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In by odysey: 7:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
from corrupted memory card to boot logo to bricked phone guys i need assistance...

i am also regreting installing that security update, i think i have been using the wrong custom rom to flash, so far i have used R13 and R18, Homtom users do state the build (RXX) your phone came with thanks
Re: If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In by sheggsliveth: 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
odysey:
from corrupted memory card to boot logo to bricked phone guys i need assistance...

i am also regreting installing that security update, i think i have been using the wrong custom rom to flash, so far i have used R13 and R18, Homtom users do state the build (RXX) your phone came with thanks

its R17 please when u are done with stable custom ROM please state the compatible one, have not successfully rooted mine ooooo, please help me or drop ur number to talk on WhatsApp to put me through I BEG
Re: If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In by odysey: 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
sheggsliveth:

its R17 please when u are done with stable custom ROM please state the compatible one, have not successfully rooted mine ooooo, please help me or drop ur number to talk on WhatsApp to put me through I BEG

I wonder how many roms I'll download ... in a thread the guy said he's is 14 I think
... I wasnt trying to root it though there are a couple of tutorials on it just do a search

I know it requires a trwp abi twrp file let me search for R17

thanks
Re: If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In by odysey: 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2018
sheggsliveth:

did you install the security update?
Re: If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In by sheggsliveth: 7:10am On Mar 16, 2018
odysey:

did you install the security update?

I got my phone bricked when trying to install twrp with Aladdin tool but have already did backup and I flashed it back....don't know about the security u asking of.

Re: If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In by odysey: 7:47am On Mar 16, 2018
sheggsliveth:

I got my phone bricked when trying to install twrp with Aladdin tool but have already did backup and I flashed it back....don't know about the security u asking of.

when I got mine while signing into Google a pop up came and asked to install wireless security update

I didn't find R17 I'm currently downloading R15
Re: If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In by sheggsliveth: 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
homtom ht50 for sale with 2 temper glass and pouch WhatsApp me on o706651o6o4 its urgent
Re: If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In by odysey: 1:41am On Mar 20, 2018
sheggsliveth:

i am yet to find R17 rom, if you have or saw somewhere do send the link thanks
Re: If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In by odysey: 2:19am On Mar 20, 2018
sheggsliveth:

even if its stock rom do share thanks
Re: If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In by sheggsliveth: 8:08am On Mar 20, 2018
odysey:

even if its stock rom do share thanks

Its very large oooo, you know I backup by myself approximately 5gb
Re: If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In by odysey: 9:07am On Mar 20, 2018
sheggsliveth:

where you @ i am thinking if we aint in the same city, posting via flash or memory card

nb... is it flash tool i will use for the installation??
Re: If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In by odysey: 9:25am On Mar 20, 2018
sheggsliveth:

ja@gmail.com
Re: If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In by sheggsliveth: 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
odysey:

where you @ i am thinking if we aint in the same city, posting via flash or memory card

nb... is it flash tool i will use for the installation??

Lagos iyanaipaja I can also flash it for you its scatter file

1 Like

Re: If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In by odysey: 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
sheggsliveth:

Lagos iyanaipaja I can also flash it for you its scatter file

i am not in lag and wont be there for awhile

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Company Produce The Best Power Bank? / Tecno Spark K9 Plus Fix / Check Out This Phone, U Will Not Be Disappointed ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.