Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) (61763 Views)

Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / Moesha Boduong Poses In Bikini In A Swimming Pool, Fans React. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) by GistMorer: 4:48am On Sep 19, 2017
@GistMoreom

The Ghanaian Model and actress who is fond of flaunting her huge derriere on social media is a wonderful sight to behold.

This new photos of her in Bikini has gone viral and has since left her fans cravy! The body on her though;

MORE GIST @ http://www.GistMore.com/ghanaian-actress-moesha-boduong-show-off-hot-body-photos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) by GistMorer: 4:49am On Sep 19, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:15am On Sep 19, 2017
hawtt
Re: Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) by Afonjatribeguy: 5:20am On Sep 19, 2017
Vaseline crew over to you guys, very fleshy and yummy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 5:26am On Sep 19, 2017
Obesity is one ugly disease that is easily contracted by bone-lazy people. All the victim has to do is be a lazy fat toad, who does nothing besides sit on their gigantic lard-asz and eat crap food. Nothing could be easier, and the only drawback is that the victim winds up dying of congestive heart failure aged 45.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) by BoyHuncho(m): 5:32am On Sep 19, 2017
Her "hotness" can't even boil water talkless of cooking rice undecided

37 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) by DRPAIT123(m): 6:17am On Sep 19, 2017
not again...

3 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) by Ishilove: 6:40am On Sep 19, 2017
Jakumo:
Obesity is one ugly disease that is easily contracted by bone-lazy people. All the victim has to do is be a lazy fat toad, who does nothing besides sit on their gigantic lard-asz and eat crap food. Nothing could be easier, and the only drawback is that the victim winds up dying of congestive heart failure aged 45.
Define 'obesity' and briefly explain it's characteristics, because I don't see an obese woman here. Quite the opposite. undecided

Obviously your idea of 'fit' women are the skeletal and anorexic.

That's unhealthy, man.

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) by yomi007k(m): 6:45am On Sep 19, 2017
Jakumo:

Keep quiet for u dont know the definition of obesity.

It does not apply to this topic so go elsewhere.

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 19, 2017
Ishilove:

Define 'obesity' and briefly explain it characteristics, because I don't see an obese woman here. Quite the opposite. undecided

That's unhealthy, man.

jakumo has been around old school white boys way too long; to paraquote, his idea of hotness is a toothpick with footballs cheesy lipsrsealed

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 6:56am On Sep 19, 2017
Ishilove:

Define 'obesity' and briefly explain it characteristics, because I don't see an obese woman here. Quite the opposite. undecided

That's unhealthy, man.

Nothing could be further from the truth. Busty women who exercise and stay fit make me drool like a mad pup on steroids, but fat is a MAJOR turn-off for me, and this woman is seriously fat, in my opinion. Certainly most African men like that hippopotamus look of the heiffer in the above pictures, and that is fine, though not my cup of tea at all.

But for the rules of this forum, I would have gladly posted a few mind-blowing pictures of my Nigerian girlfriend, when she was kind enough to strip down to no clothes, and pose for some very juicy pictures taken by the river side.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) by mhisterdreezy(m): 7:13am On Sep 19, 2017
am coming let me grab my vaseline, choi c b00bs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 7:27am On Sep 19, 2017
She can act tho...where ma vaseline/soap

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) by Partnerbiz3: 8:04am On Sep 19, 2017
Jakumo:

Not by eating alone but majorly by body metabolism..

4 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 19, 2017
Vaseline Crew, Where Una Dey Biko grin
Re: Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:08am On Sep 19, 2017
Jakumo:

But for the rules of this forum, I would have gladly posted a few mind-blowing pictures of my Nigerian girlfriend, when she was kind enough to strip down to no clothes, and pose for some very juicy pictures taken by the river side.
Hahaha! You're one heck of a crazy dude. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:32am On Sep 19, 2017
oyb:

jakumo has been around old school white boys way too long; to paraquote, his idea of hotness is a toothpick with footballs cheesy lipsrsealed
LMAO. Bullseye!

3 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) by horzzyart(m): 11:25am On Sep 19, 2017
I swear I won't cheat on her for life, if I have the lady as mine cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
horzzyart:
I swear I won't cheat on her for life, if I have the lady as mine cheesy
SO U FIT MARRY HER?

4 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) by orbis(m): 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
Fat pussy stinks

8 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) by SteadyOdds(m): 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
Cheating has become part of some peeps routine.

If you're into football betting, check my signature!
Re: Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) by Narldon: 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2017

When Mynd44 decides to park his Toyota Camry(2004) beside Ishilove's Buggatti(2017)

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) by Ekakamba: 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
You are shy to remove your sister's panties from the drying line when it's about to rain . But you remove the panties of someone's sister with your teeth.
My brother please drill a hole in your head so that sense can enter

Robert Mugabe 1999 grin tongue

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) by Phillyboi(m): 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
shii, I'm cumming
Re: Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) by IMASTEX: 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
Congrats to her.

Good news to those that have similar assets like her as a spouse. Don't let premature expulsion, weak attention and other erectile dysfunctions prevent you from giving her maximum pleasure. Get Sure Men Herbal Tea. 100% natural. See profile for contact.

1 Share

Re: Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
what's this?
Re: Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) by IMASTEX: 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
Seen Next. .
Re: Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) by freeman95(m): 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ahh

This yansh is too big for God sake.
Ahnahn why will one man be enjoying this kind of big yansh...

This is one of the best yansh in Africa...

This yansh na yansh asin...

Hmmm hmmm

Na yansh be this one...
Infact.....

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele & JJC Skillz In Military Outfits, Fans React (photos) / Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). / Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.