Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,967 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:33 AM

Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance (22544 Views)

2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati / Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) / "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance by infogenius(m): 8:18am On Sep 19, 2017
Too long.
I will complete it later and comment
Re: Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance by madridguy(m): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2017
Meaning sir?

Omooba77:

Eji nana ban bo
Re: Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance by wingmanII: 8:20am On Sep 19, 2017
Excellent piece from Abati.! I cannot agree more.
Only a dumb zombie will differ.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance by MrHenshaw: 8:20am On Sep 19, 2017
burkingx:
cool

No meme today ?
Re: Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance by Sanchez01: 8:22am On Sep 19, 2017
funlord:

The wack name still does not affect the effectiveness of the operation! So I am earnestly waiting for "operation cobra dab" to commence!
The name isn't wack. The United States have severally adopted certain code names which are rather direct than subliminal. At some point, the U.S. military have chosen codes such as;

1. Operation rolling thunder: The code name for bombing Vietnam.

2. Operation Overlord
3. Operation desert storm
4. Operation EAGLE CLAW (How is this any different from the python dance?)

Abati was only responsible for counselling the president on media before his boss was booted and last I checked, he was never in the military.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance by eaglez(m): 8:22am On Sep 19, 2017
Nice one from Abati,Nigeria is made up of people from different cultures,tribes and traditions,that code name has been faulted from the beginning worst still used in an area where the president referred to as 5%,even though we claim that the military meant well,I tell you people of the South East will never ever take it like that cos it more like bringing war to their door step,why would you want to do some form of military drilling or better still test run your amour tanks along the residence of a leader fighting for the emancipation of his people,all we need is peace and unity.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance by spencekat(m): 8:23am On Sep 19, 2017
Nice write up

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance by indoorscholar(m): 8:26am On Sep 19, 2017
When a python is about to make his lunch ,you'll know a python can dance
Re: Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:27am On Sep 19, 2017
i bet 90% of ppl saying nice writeup didn't even read the article cheesy
Re: Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance by silasweb(m): 8:28am On Sep 19, 2017
Well, i did my research and find out that Buratai like Reptiles. That is why he came up with name Python dance and Crocodile smile.
Re: Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance by joshaac(m): 8:32am On Sep 19, 2017
nice piece sir.
Re: Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance by Partnerbiz3: 8:32am On Sep 19, 2017
Abati
Re: Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance by Localamos(m): 8:36am On Sep 19, 2017
Uncle Reuben, the military uses unusual appellations to tag their operations. So you don't have to make a fuzz out of it. How are you coping sir?

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance by Hadeehart101(f): 8:37am On Sep 19, 2017
Spot on
Re: Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance by AnanseK(m): 8:38am On Sep 19, 2017
So this Rueben man has advises to give but didn't bother to help Jonathan during all the years he spent in the villa eating? A selfish and wicked man.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance by burkingx(f): 8:38am On Sep 19, 2017
tobtap:
cool cool... in naija ..the python can dance
.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance by breakeven: 8:41am On Sep 19, 2017
greatwhite:
I was expecting it to be a little comical. He nailed it nonetheless. FG as usual would read and look away.
Are you sure they will read? A govt that is dumb and deaf, now it is also blind.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance by ipobarecriminals: 8:42am On Sep 19, 2017
whether python dance or not,it must surely sting/swallow the enemies of this obodo Nig
Re: Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance by ofuonyebi: 8:42am On Sep 19, 2017
Call it python's dance or ruben's dance;

Maintaining peace in Nigeria is paramount for all to be alive

this is mere oppositin's ranting..
Re: Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance by OjukwuWarBird: 8:44am On Sep 19, 2017
Buhari and his cabal are one set of fools

The idiots refused to ask themselves WHAT FUELS BIAFRA and DRIVE THE PEOPLE TOWARDS THE STRUGGLE.
Re: Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance by okerekeikpo: 8:47am On Sep 19, 2017
Python only hiss Brutai is a useless man
Re: Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 19, 2017
Sanchez01:

The name isn't wack. The United States have severally adopted certain code names which are rather direct than subliminal. At some point, the U.S. military have chosen codes such as;

2. Operation Overlord

Abati was only responsible for counselling the president on media before his boss was booted and last I checked, he was never in the military.
The American soldiers don't use their code names to harass citizens or agitators like the Nigerian army.Gerrit!

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance by lonecatt(m): 8:56am On Sep 19, 2017
burkingx:
grin
bros all this your meme no dey make sense again, breeze don blow fowl yansh don open.
this govt wey you dey support na quack ,they are lack so much when it comes to using the brain.
please try start asking for your change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance by intruxive(m): 8:58am On Sep 19, 2017
This agbaya has time to compile this rubbish because of ordinary name
Mumu, na operation IPOB dance dey for name am angry
Re: Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance by texazzpete(m): 8:59am On Sep 19, 2017
Abati is a weird fellow. Sometimes he makes sense, sometimes he says cringeworthy things. How can one say the army parading near Kanu 's house is a 'provocation' yet fail to also weigh in that Kanu's actions setting up the BSS is also a provocation?

I disagree with him that Kanu has been strengthened by this. I think this was a severe blow to IPOB. Directing things from afar is far less effective than the rallies he was able to hold in person.

Time will tell...
Re: Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance by intruxive(m): 9:03am On Sep 19, 2017
Sanchez01:

2. Operation Overlord

U dey mind the sore loosers and their forever pained gullible supporters in the east.
I see PDP using these guys to commit suicide on their behalf, just so they can ride on their misfortune.
Everyone is playing on their blind emotional outburst
Re: Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance by userplainly(m): 9:06am On Sep 19, 2017
HAVE ANYONE NOTICED THAT MOST OF THE SO_CALLED IPOB SUPPORTERS HERE DON'T HAVE A PROFILE PIC OF THEMSELVES?...............GUY WHO WAN BEAT U, NOBODY GO ARREST U (yet).......LOSERS N POOR LAZY COWARD NICCURS WON'T LET US SLEEP......I tire sote i decide to comment, these guys can wail for Africa....... wen army kill boys for warri crisis we noh hate govt o, even sef many of us join military later n we get mind fight army sef, we destroy tanks n fool ourselves by damaging properties but after the whole thing our eye open, boys enter street begin hustle... nothing like hatred for muslims or Hausa/Fulani.....gimme chance I go like date their babe sef, go Hausa quarters for igbudu market n see Hausa boys weh doh convert to full area..... but for Igbo land you can't fit it....they will first use tribalism keel you, imagine my first time in owerri, I enta bike base on I noh know the area buh na same street, the man collect 3H from me, e carry me turn round the next street n normally na Sky to reach the place......... I even discover Igbo people don't sell their lands for strangers n yet they build and buy lands in other people's town...........SO MY OWN IS WHO ONA DEY DECEIVE? BAD SPECIES OF THE BLACK RACE....GREEDINESS NA ONA SURNAME....... thief KANU want to chop crude oil money.... y'all should tell him to goan chop palm oil......besides oil is oil, palm, crude, olive or groundnut oil
........Ehnn 3 of my girlfriends are Igbo's sha ( buh e noh mean say onabe better pipo)

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance by Sanchez01: 9:07am On Sep 19, 2017
comshots:
The American soldiers don't use their code names to harass citizens or agitators like the Nigerian army.Gerrit!
So IPOB folks have become citizens all of a sudden You need to understand that the military steps into a situation that is considered overwhelming for the police force to handle, particularly one that poses a threat to national security. The IPOB claimed they had nuclear weapons stashed somewhere, the hunchback claimed he would fetch Buhari's head like Perseus did Medusa and you expect the military not to step in because the person who threatened a sitting president is a citizen?? You guys are yet to figure out what has befallen you.

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance by Awoo88: 9:07am On Sep 19, 2017
FTrebirth:
this is deep...

but, as usual, it will fall on a deaf ear.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5984250_images105_jpeg65707f835dbf186f9a544c2cbc4378f3
But that ear has problem naaa!!!! How do you expect him to hear
Re: Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance by ozoemenaca: 9:08am On Sep 19, 2017
Right on point Mr. Abati
Re: Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance by NwaliE01: 9:11am On Sep 19, 2017
All this operation python dance are propelled towards diverting our attention away from restructuring and revamping our dwindling economic situation. Where is our police force?
maintaing stability within our territory ought to be the role of our police and not the army. our got it all wrong when they choose to carryout the role and glory of our policemen.
Re: Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance by Ayatullah(m): 9:13am On Sep 19, 2017
Reuben Abati, are you saying all these useless grammar because your head look like that of a giant python?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dariye Conviction: Twitter User Hits Atiku Hard / Gambo Jimeta Is Dead! / FLASH: President Buhari Arrives In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.