Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account (21634 Views)

I Just Broke Someones Heart / I Just bleeped Someones Wife / What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by Fadiga24(m): 8:48am On Sep 19, 2017
grin grin grin this thread is so funny.
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 19, 2017
makydebbie:
God don't let him come across this thread. grin
your bae?? So you cheat sad
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by teehamzat(m): 8:56am On Sep 19, 2017
Itsachair:
tnx bro for ur advice. I want to propose to her xo i want to know before taking that step. Its beta for us to break up dan have a crashed marriage. Hw will i use the whatscan
Alright then your call!

>Download whatscan from playstore and install on your phone
>open the app and wait for few seconds till a barcode pops up on the main screen.
>Take the phone you wanna hack and open the whatsapp app, click on the three vertical dots, then click on whatsapp web, it pops up a scan , now place your barcode in whatscan under the phone, till it registers it, by then you should have every chat of hers on your whatscan, even incoming amd outgoing messages on her phone will reflect on your phone(whatscan)...that should do it... grin

PS: it has got shortcomings tho

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by teehamzat(m): 9:00am On Sep 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Naso undecided

You've been doing it since abi angry undecided undecided
A lifetime ago dear,
But on the real, no one hacks the other party's phone and doesn't feel the pain, so why bother? smiley

Even you are guilty of this..lol
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 19, 2017
teehamzat:

Alright then your call!

>open the app and wait for few seconds till a barcode pops up on the main screen.
>Take the phone you wanna hack and open the whatsapp app, click on the three vertical dots, then click on whatsapp web, it pops up a scan , now place your barcode in whatscan under the phone, till it registers it, by then you should have every chat of hers on your whatscan, even incoming amd outgoing messages on her phone will reflect on your phone(whatscan)...that should do it... grin

tnx bro

1 Like

Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by Stevengerd(m): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, Abi ur way no pure?
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by makydebbie(f): 9:37am On Sep 19, 2017
Piiko:
your bae?? So you cheat sad
Lol, not even that but the kinda conversations I've with my female friends won't sit with him at all. grin

Stevengerd:
Lol, Abi ur way no pure?
My way is almost pure. grin
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by rossycute: 9:48am On Sep 19, 2017
Making sense
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by HEIR: 9:49am On Sep 19, 2017
teehamzat:

Alright then your call!

However she will have a notification whenever you connect indicating connection to whatsapp web. You've got to figure out the rest on your own, because she will drop your sorry ass when she finds out.
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by deanoffaculty: 9:51am On Sep 19, 2017
Itsachair:
Nlanders plz i really need to learn how to hack someones whatsapp account without the persons fone. I want to know if my gf is cheatin on me. Plz useful comments would b appreciated
You want to die young,right?......don't you know this will give you high blood pressure?
If you're not finding peace with your GF, walk away. If you eventually get married to her, that means you will keep spying on her till eternity. Don't forget this: if you think you're smart, ladies are smarter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by Afamed: 9:51am On Sep 19, 2017
Itsachair:
lol okay i jux graduated from d univ and m above 21. She has given me reasons nt to trust her. Xo i jux want to b sure before i make a final decision.
At 21 you are suppose to chase your career. At 21 you are supposed to have been a computer Guru not Lady Guru. Do more on your academics pursuit instead of chasing woman 24/7.

1 Like

Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by teehamzat(m): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2017
HEIR:
However she will have a notification whenever you connect indicating connection to whatsapp web. You've got to figure out the rest on your own, because she will drop your sorry ass when she finds out.
Did you not read the last part?
Must you people always give unnecessary mentions ?undecided
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by policy12: 10:28am On Sep 19, 2017
makydebbie:

Lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 19, 2017
makydebbie:
cheesy
Omo nna,
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by holatin(m): 10:48am On Sep 19, 2017
makydebbie:
baddest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by makydebbie(f): 11:11am On Sep 19, 2017
sunshineG:
cheesy
Omo nna,
grin
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2017
I wonder why I'd cheat when I have said " I love you " and I wonder why you'd cheat on me when you've said I'm the best thing to ever happen to you... cry
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by Blackhawk01: 11:48am On Sep 19, 2017
teehamzat:

A lifetime ago dear,
But on the real, no one hacks the other party's phone and doesn't feel the pain, so why bother? smiley

Even you are guilty of this..lol

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Warriz my own? E ni to ba wa iwakuwa, o ma ri irikuri. undecided

Can't be bothered about my partner's private chats except I just feel like looking trouble. cheesy tongue

How are you?
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by Rajosh(m): 11:50am On Sep 19, 2017
makydebbie:
lol. Fear fear.
lala front page.
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by makydebbie(f): 11:53am On Sep 19, 2017
Rajosh:
lol. Fear fear.
lala front page.
Bro you wan pour sand inside my garri abI? grin
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by lanredavidju(m): 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
really dont know y u b stressing ursef she is cheating and so is she ur wife...dont b thinking of how to b like dangote or emoney b thinking of gal...you love yes its good to love zero ur mind bro...gals r not worth d headache bro ....trust me....if she is yours she will stay

3 Likes

Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by teehamzat(m): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Warriz my own? E ni to ba wa iwakuwa, o ma ri irikuri. undecided

Can't be bothered about my partner's private chats except I just feel like looking trouble. cheesy tongue

How are you?

Hahahahahahaa, exactly my dear

Am fine dear, wbu?
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by PRINCEHPXP(m): 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by Kevsman(m): 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
Itsachair:
3 months ago i caught her intimately chattin wit anoda guy. She apologized tho. And anytime i threaten to break up wit her she is always pleadin for me not to. But i still feel inside of me dat sometin is wrong. I dnt trust her like i used to do. I really love her
this guy sef...

Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by Pidginwhisper: 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:
If you don't trust her
Why not just leave How old r u ?
You just dey come in different shape everyday but you don gym too much that your orange tree now grows lemon fruits grin angry

Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by Lalas247(f): 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
You just dey come in different shape everyday but you don gym too much that your orange tree now grows lemon fruits grin angry
Ok lemme give u guys the toilet pic since u like checking grin
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by Pidginwhisper: 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Ok lemme give u guys the toilet pic since u like checking grin
but na inside toilet you still dey for here nau undecided

Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by Lalas247(f): 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
but na inside toilet you still dey for here nau undecided
Yes ke since u don't like my small brezz grin
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by Pidginwhisper: 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes ke since u don't like my small brezz grin
No be say I no like am..I just no see anything

Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
A wise man once said to me if u want to live long then stop looking at ur fiancee's phone
Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by Blackhawk01: 11:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
teehamzat:

Hahahahahahaa, exactly my dear

Am fine dear, wbu?

Not bad ooo. Goodnight smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account by Nobody: 3:31am On Sep 20, 2017
@op Check my signature
Beep me on whatsapp
Make sure she uses android and you too
You're good to go

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) / Help Any Series Season Film With Hard Core Sexx Scenes / Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.