Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) (24877 Views)

55th Birthday: Sanwo-Olu Bars Newspaper Congratulatory Messages / Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha / Governor Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by farano(f): 7:34am On Sep 19, 2017
Women From 27 LGAs Of Imo, Present 27cakes To Gov Rochas Ahead Of His Birthday

Gov. Rochas Okorocha will turn 55 in four days time -September 22 - but the birthday cakes are flying in already. The governor took to Twitter to announce the baptism of cake from women in all the 27 Local Government Areas of the state. .
"It's not my birthday yet, but the sound of celebration and drum rolls begin, a show of love as women from 27 LGA with 27 cakes visit me today" the Governor tweeted, alongside pictures of cakes and the women

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZNlLHBB9g4/

5 Likes

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Ninethmare: 7:38am On Sep 19, 2017
They will curse and critize him today, tomorrow they will rally round him smiling
Imolites are just confused

43 Likes

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by ekhai(m): 7:56am On Sep 19, 2017
After some people will come here to say Owelle is not loved by his people. Please get sense and stop envying this man.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 19, 2017
farano are you from imo
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 8:56am On Sep 19, 2017
I dont know why pictures from Imo state are always colourful, thats how to know a clean,green and beautiful state!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 19, 2017
cheesy
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 19, 2017
After consumin' all these jedi jedi and his preeq starts failin' him in the other room now, he'll start blamin' Nnamdi Kanu...

Shioor

15 Likes

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Tapout(m): 9:16am On Sep 19, 2017
staged!!!

28 Likes

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Setpredict10: 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
lol....this woman wan kill okorocha.
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by marooh: 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
Mohammed rochas I dey hail oo grin

U know na BOL

1 Like

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Narldon: 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2017

Ladies and Gentlemen

Permit Me to Show You the Wonderful Road that the Women from IHIAGWA Passed through to "Celebrate" ROCHAS smiley

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Naijashortcode(m): 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
Governor of the people,for the people,by the people and the people,with people but not idiot ipob yoots.

3 Likes

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
Publicity stunts

5 Likes

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by ekems2017(f): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
Pls somebody help me ask those women when last they celebrated their birthdays with at least a cake?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by nwaUrasi(m): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
I don't know why I feel Imo state should be merge with another state.
no hard feelings, but I strongly believe they don't have what it takes to be a state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by silasweb(m): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
Some people too like to worship Politicians

9 Likes

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
ekhai:
After some people will come here to say Owelle is not loved by his people. Please get sense and stop envying this man.
Dude, are you saying that all 27 LGAs patronized the same baker?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
ekhai:
Loved by his people on social media. No real imolite loves Rochas. maybe you are enjoying from his government.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
This rochas na funny man.

I no blame the women sha, cos everybody dey fight for their pocket. The love ain't real.
Rochas na smoke screen petty show off im sabi do.
So you want make we believe say all the lgs like u abi
Foolish man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by MrLatin1: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
Oko ro sha

3 Likes

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by ekems2017(f): 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
This Owelle sef nah wayo. I can categorically tell you that he put this up to deceive us that he is loved by his people.

Come to think of it all the local government came up with one design and one caterer probably baked the cake. Kai okorohausa try tell us the truth.

21 Likes

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
ebyjoyken:
[s]Loved by his people on social media. No real imolite loves Rochas. maybe you are enjoying from his government[/s].
undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Naijareward: 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
farano:
Women From 27 LGAs Of Imo, Present 27cakes To Gov Rochas Ahead Of His Birthday

Gov. Rochas Okorocha will turn 55 in four days time -September 22 - but the birthday cakes are flying in already. The governor took to Twitter to announce the baptism of cake from women in all the 27 Local Government Areas of the state. .
"It's not my birthday yet, but the sound of celebration and drum rolls begin, a show of love as women from 27 LGA with 27 cakes visit me today" the Governor tweeted, alongside pictures of cakes and the women

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZNlLHBB9g4/

i hope they added tusa tusa for him in that cake so that he will eat and book ticket to meet the innocent people his brother Buhari killed..

4 Likes

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by muller101(m): 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
Amarabae:
I dont know why pictures from Imo state are always colourful,
thats how to know a clean,green and beautiful state!
exclude the rural communities Biko.

2 Likes

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by realestniggah: 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
absolute waste of money.. Nigerian using their own hand to dig their own grave since 1409bc

how does celebrating a governor birthday improve the economy

I wonder when we shall learn what to give priority in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Flexy2vybes(m): 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
Atallatall hm go fine somtn show dm luv.....natin goz 4 natin
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by zcee: 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
ekhai:

4 Likes

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
this one's he don pocket their brain

4 Likes

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Elslim: 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
2019 loading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out / Lagos Central: Eshinlokun-Sanni Wins As Lagos Tribunal Delivers Judgement / APC Presidential Screening Committee Clears Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.