Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) (24878 Views)

55th Birthday: Sanwo-Olu Bars Newspaper Congratulatory Messages / Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha / Governor Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by uzuede4(f): 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ninethmare:
They will curse and critize him today, tomorrow they will rally round him smiling
Imolites are just confused
My broda i tire o
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Kiakia(m): 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
What will Okorocha be doing with 27 cakes, bikonu? Sell them or what? Is this not hypocrisy by this women most of whom may not even know why they are presenting 27 cakes to the Governor? Na wa oo!
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by nwaUrasi(m): 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
buchilino:

HONESTLY BRO, UR NOT THE ONLY ONE THINKING LIKE DAT.

almost every single soul from the state is heading to different directions.
from the leaders, to the followers.
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by buchilino(m): 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
nwaUrasi:

almost every single soul from the state is heading to different directions.
from the leaders, to the followers.
I UNDERSTAND DEM SOMETIMES
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by milky3(f): 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
I watch this man documentary on Sun, I must say he has done more goods than harm (if there is any at all)
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Kiakia(m): 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
ekems2017:
Pls somebody help me ask those women when last they celebrated their birthdays with at least a cake?
You are even going too far. When last did any of those women celebrate or even remembered their birthday, not to talk of celebrating it with a cake? Hypocrites!
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by fiftynaira(m): 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
Looking at that cake u will agree with me that just one Baker baked the whole of that cake....

27 women ni
27 cake ko

3 Likes

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Kylekent59: 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

Ladies and Gentlemen

Permit Me to Show You the Wonderful Road that the Women from IHIAGWA Passed through to "Celebrate" ROCHAS smiley

So ihiagwa road still like this. Back then in school memories.
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
okoroaturu.... brainwashed woman
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Emestar1999: 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
Those cakes look alike,how could it have been from different women from 27 LG? Okorocha,be careful and stop using our head to drink garri

1 Like

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
Amarabae:
I dont know why pictures from Imo state are always colourful,
thats how to know a clean,green and beautiful state!
so true..

1 Like

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ever victorious man that loves his people.
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by doctorpromise(m): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
nwaUrasi:
I don't know why I feel Imo state should be merge with another state.
no hard feelings, but I strongly believe they don't have what it takes to be a state.
IMO is bigger and richer than Abia and Ebonyi,so what's your point?
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Rolly22(m): 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
You mean his 27 concubines brought all these cakes? He must have been a good Fucker
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by kenechi072: 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
[quote author=nwaUrasi post=60621905]I don't know why I feel Imo state should be merge with another state.
no hard feelings, but I strongly believe they don't have what it takes to be a state.[/quote'

nbnb
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Darkseid(m): 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

Ladies and Gentlemen

Permit Me to Show You the Wonderful Road that the Women from IHIAGWA Passed through to "Celebrate" ROCHAS smiley

Na front of my lodge that year be this. I got baptized in that river after my final exam.
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
Same baker same design.

1 Like

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by TyDimplez: 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
I believe it is all planned by some people joor... Politics

Am not judging him o... Just saying my own
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by JesslordKay(m): 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
This is the height of hypocrisy, was condemned yesterday, the state house of assembly was even asked to commence impeachment processes, and this day they are buying cakes.
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
ekhai:
After some people will come here to say Owelle is not loved by his people. Please get sense and stop envying this man.
Believe'some people' at ya own peril
Ame 'some people' who sayid Isreali, US, Japan and Turkish govt would roast Buhari if kanu is arrested
IPOB......Independent Propaganda Movement of Bastards grin
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by eyeview: 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
ekhai:
After some people will come here to say Owelle is not loved by his people. Please get sense and stop envying this man.
You must be a child.
If u were wise or politically mature, you would ask how come all the cakes from 27 different LGAs are same make and colour.
Incase, you are too naive to still decipher it at this stage, let me spell it out for you.
His govt bought the cake for him on behalf of the LGAs. No LGA sent any cake

1 Like

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Juliette05(f): 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

Ladies and Gentlemen

the problem with the igbo race is it's own people
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by eyeview: 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ninethmare:
They will curse and critize him today, tomorrow they will rally round him smiling
Imolites are just confused
You must be a kid and naive to politics.
If not, u would have asked yourself how come 27 LGAs sent cakes and they were all the same.
Let me spell it out for u. He bought the cake himself and labelled it from the lgas to appear loved.
I know most of his team well. Rochas that sends an advance team to anywhere he is going to mix with d crowd and hail him when he arrives. Just to create the impression of being loved. I have seen one arranged before.
You guys are kids and rely on things seen on NL to build a shallow opinion. How old are u

1 Like

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Narldon: 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
Juliette05:
the problem with the igbo race is it's own people

What is the Problem with Igbo people?

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by ILAB(f): 7:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
What if he dies b4 his Birthday?
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Klington: 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
Tapout:
staged!!!
U took it 4rm my mouth
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Juliette05(f): 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

What is the Problem with Igbo people?

INDECISION!
TODAY ROCHAS IS A CRIMINAL, TOMORROW HE IS A SAINT, JUST LOOK @ THE CROWD BEHIND HIM, I BET THERE ARE CIVIL SERVANTS BEING OWED SALARIES
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Ninethmare: 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
eyeview:

You must be a kid and naive to politics.
If not, u would have asked yourself how come 27 LGAs sent cakes and they were all the same.
Let me spell it out for u. He bought the cake himself and labelled it from the lgas to appear loved.
I know most of his team well. Rochas that sends an advance team to anywhere he is going to mix with d crowd and hail him when he arrives. Just to create the impression of being loved. I have seen one arranged before.
You guys are kids and rely on things seen on NL to build a shallow opinion. How old are u
You gave some good points but you ended it with insults, so automatically your write up is nonsense...
Learn how to respect urself when trying to air ur view
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Narldon: 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
Juliette05:
INDECISION!
TODAY ROCHAS IS A CRIMINAL, TOMORROW HE IS A SAINT, JUST LOOK @ THE CROWD BEHIND HIM, I BET THERE ARE CIVIL SERVANTS BEING OWED SALARIES

My sister

Those women in the Pics are either Paid or hired to do all that show

Everything is Staged

Rochas has fallen out with Imolites especially after demolition of the Market

His Nemesis is fast approaching...

Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Juliette05(f): 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

My sister

Those women in the Pics are either Paid or hired to do all that show

Everything is Staged

Rochas has fallen out with Imolites especially after demolition of the Market

His Nemesis is fast approaching...

that is the indecision, must they be used?
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by Narldon: 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
Juliette05:
that is the indecision, must they be used?

That's why it's called POLITRICKS Politics
Re: Women Present 27 Cakes To Okorocha Ahead Of His 55th Birthday In Imo (Photos) by classicalbenson(m): 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
I hope it's poisoned... he should just eat it and die for the sake of humanity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out / Lagos Central: Eshinlokun-Sanni Wins As Lagos Tribunal Delivers Judgement / Ekiti Guber: Police Storm Printing Press For Fake Ekiti Election Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.