Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,441 members, 7,801,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Samsung Notebook 7 Spin Price And Notification. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Samsung Notebook 7 Spin Price And Notification. (963 Views)

Super clean UK Used Samsung Notebook 5 - 12GB RAM, 1TB, Core i7, 8th Gen, Nvidia / BRAND NEW Samsung Notebook 7 Touch Screen Laptop 16gb Of Ram, 500gb Hdd For Sale / Samsung Notebook 7 Laptop (touch Screen) Up To 16gb Of Ram, 500gb Hdd For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Notebook 7 Spin Price And Notification. by ifeccco: 7:38am On Sep 19, 2017
●price-#324,098
vision for its laptops has shifted slowly to focus more on
value than an ultra-luxury experience. (Specifically, crafting a
luxury experience at a value price.) The Samsung Notebook 9
is a fine example of this.
However, we're not talking about Ultrabooks here, but the
often nebulous realm of mid-range multimedia laptops. Meet
the 15.6-inch Samsung Notebook 7 Spin, a laptop like the
Notebook 9 in its goal to bring a primo-feeling experience and
more power to an approachable price point.
Starting at just $899 (about £681, AU$1,206), the Notebook 7
Spin comes packing one of the best and latest Intel
processors, gobs of memory and storage, and dedicated Nvidia
graphics behind a crisp, 1080p HDR (!!!) screen. Oh, and it's a
convertible hybrid – just in case you like those, too. Yeah,
we'd say Samsung accomplished its mission. And that's why
this laptop has made its way into our best laptop list .
see full specifications here https://pricethetech..co.ke/2017/09/samsung-notebook-7-spin-price-and.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Quality Graphics Designer / I Need Motherboard / How To Batch Rename Multiple PDF Document Based On Content Or Metadata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.