Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos (53106 Views)

Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos / Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos / Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:28am On Sep 19, 2017
A man from Delta state identified as Mr. Daniel Etoroma a.k.a Akalaka is set to marry two women in Orie-Irri, Isoko South on Saturday 30th September, 2017. The soon to be couple's pre-wedding pictures were shared on Facebook by MC Udeke who wrote;

It will happen life and direct at Orie-Irri as Mr. Daniel Etoroma aka AKALAKA humbly invites you to his wives excursion ceremony on Saturday 30th September, 2017.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/man-to-marry-two-wives-in-delta-state.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:29am On Sep 19, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by kalufelix(m): 8:31am On Sep 19, 2017
Some Graphic Faces Up There

461 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Evablizin(f): 8:33am On Sep 19, 2017
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by pocohantas(f): 8:33am On Sep 19, 2017
It's well. Truly there is a man for every woman. Why my own come hard like this? In short...

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:34am On Sep 19, 2017
This man na clown grin

Those women are old as my grandma cry

268 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Ninethmare: 8:36am On Sep 19, 2017
The percentage of ladies to men is 70:30
And some ladies will still be forming...
But those faces up there are terrible

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Divay22(f): 8:38am On Sep 19, 2017
Hmm cheesy grin
I only saw the face of two men, OP where is the other woman? angry
I wonder how it will feels like, if a woman decides to marry same men, on same day

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by makydebbie(f): 8:38am On Sep 19, 2017
Is it just me, because I see three men here. The way this man's kids go worwor no be here. undecided

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 19, 2017
I knew he will be urhobo/isoko I have an isoko uncle who married 5

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Gossiplover: 8:42am On Sep 19, 2017
nothing wey we no go see for Nigeria

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by IamLEGEND1: 8:42am On Sep 19, 2017

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by SydneyBrown(f): 8:47am On Sep 19, 2017
All i can see are some men on skirts n wigs grin grin

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Florblu(f): 8:50am On Sep 19, 2017
There are three men in this picture. Ugliness overload

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by legendsilver(m): 8:56am On Sep 19, 2017
Wow, party night is all I see here
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 19, 2017
And I'm still single

4 Likes

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by BunbleBee: 8:57am On Sep 19, 2017
lo lo lo lo lo, local people

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 19, 2017
I pray the children don't come out ugly. Cos what am seeing up here ehhn...my mouth cannot say. Am outta here.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by tgmservice: 8:58am On Sep 19, 2017
The women had no option than to accept his proposal as no man gree marry them for the community

BTW do not believe nairaland/bloggers lies this is a family photo i know them

33 Likes

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 19, 2017
Idung hi grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Giddiebabalaw(m): 8:58am On Sep 19, 2017
Jesus!!!! These Tokunbo Women?...

5 Likes

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by rozayx5(m): 8:58am On Sep 19, 2017
marrying his grand mothers?

undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by talktrue1(m): 8:58am On Sep 19, 2017
Is he doing it to appease the gods?

7 Likes

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by SheIsElle(f): 8:58am On Sep 19, 2017
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by ifyan(m): 8:58am On Sep 19, 2017
When they were young na shakara dem de do but as menopause don't de reach dem no mind to be the sixth or share.

But there faces though

The BIBLE is totally right you know.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by ekmike(m): 8:58am On Sep 19, 2017
When the devil bless you, you think you are enjoying but others see punishment.

5 Likes

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by ItuExchange(m): 8:58am On Sep 19, 2017
That's their choice jare.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller: .com.ng
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by tabaski: 8:58am On Sep 19, 2017
grin grin grin
makydebbie:
Is it just me, because I see three men here. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by smartty68(m): 8:59am On Sep 19, 2017
Those tiri men for that pinshore sha

5 Likes

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by oheni(f): 8:59am On Sep 19, 2017
Those two ladies really look hungry. I think they are into this marriage for food. sad

10 Likes

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by adaxxy: 8:59am On Sep 19, 2017
Iya njewon..
Mitchewwww

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Slay Queens Now Securing Their Future Husbands Spiritually (pics) / Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.