Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,441 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos (53105 Views)

Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos / Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos / Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Filmewell(f): 9:06am On Sep 19, 2017
Ninethmare:
The percentage of ladies to men is 70:30
And some ladies will still be forming nonsense...
In india women pay the brideprice
Very soon ladies will be begging us just to answer our surname..
Enjoy my man it is your birthright

Stale

1 Like

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by samsam2019: 9:07am On Sep 19, 2017
The 2 wives to be look like buy one get one free.
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by kobijacobs(m): 9:07am On Sep 19, 2017
ugly as f**k
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by childrenday15(m): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2017
The man sef fine pass the two women join together grin

1 Like

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 19, 2017
Hehehehehe, what is this? The look on their faces is not good at all. grin
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by RotrEmmanuel: 9:08am On Sep 19, 2017
pocohantas:
It's well. Truly there is a man for every woman. Why my own come hard like this? In short...
why ur own no go hard to come, check ur nairaland profile pics na, a portrait of either Jesus or prophet Mohammed would serve best.
By his grace yours will come soon okay, just have faith and desist from bad stuffs.
Congrats in advance
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by bedspread: 9:09am On Sep 19, 2017
BiggyBamBam:

How is it a mess?
so it's Normal...
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by coalcoal1(m): 9:10am On Sep 19, 2017
what??
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Peace2love: 9:10am On Sep 19, 2017
Okay oooh their T-shirt said it all "DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME"

I hope this guy is not a player.

But still they should not forget that 'He that made them, made them male and female, not male and females'

1 Like

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by amoleoluyinka: 9:10am On Sep 19, 2017
pocohantas:
It's well. Truly there is a man for every woman. Why my own come hard like this? In short...

With ur profile picture, the question had been answered already.
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Toks2008(m): 9:13am On Sep 19, 2017
Peace2love:
Okay oooh their T-shirt said it all "DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME"

I hope this guy is not a player.

But still they should not forget that 'He that made them, made them male and female, not male and females'

See quote...
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by KingMicky3286: 9:13am On Sep 19, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A man from Delta state identified as Mr. Daniel Etoroma a.k.a Akalaka is set to marry two women in Orie-Irri, Isoko South on Saturday 30th September, 2017. The soon to be couple's pre-wedding pictures were shared on Facebook by MC Udeke who wrote;

It will happen life and direct at Orie-Irri as Mr. Daniel Etoroma aka AKALAKA humbly invites you to his wives excursion ceremony on Saturday 30th September, 2017.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/man-to-marry-two-wives-in-delta-state.html

Do you mean he will open the parcel at the same time to know what the nature brings........ I fear ooo . One woman dey even make person get high BP not to talk of two old layers up there... Well. I hope they are virgins ....

1 Like

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Antoeni(m): 9:13am On Sep 19, 2017
Three of them together no even reach one
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by armadeo(m): 9:15am On Sep 19, 2017
kalufelix:
Some Graphic Faces Up There

As soon as I saw the topic I knew they would be relatives of Mr ug Lee.
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by begwong: 9:15am On Sep 19, 2017
DAMN FUGLY WIVES TO BE.. ✔

1 Like

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Sard(m): 9:16am On Sep 19, 2017
The truth is those women are ugly. I honestly salute his courage for marrying such "beauties".
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Stbottle(m): 9:16am On Sep 19, 2017
How can i unsee this??
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by HaneefahRN(f): 9:17am On Sep 19, 2017
Hunger bad
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Ezigbonmadu: 9:17am On Sep 19, 2017
Nna see ugly! Abeg, they're not Ibos, they're Ndokwa. Biafra disown them.
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by mofewilkie(m): 9:17am On Sep 19, 2017
Ninethmare:
The percentage of ladies to men is 70:30
And some ladies will still be forming...
But those faces up there are terrible

I'm not surprised...
Your mother probably begged your father to impregnate her.
He probably still suspects that you're not his child. undecided
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by TDonald: 9:19am On Sep 19, 2017
makydebbie:
Is it just me, because I see three men here. undecided

I saw three Ugly men

1 Like

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Pain(m): 9:19am On Sep 19, 2017
Ladies: Marry quick because when you are 30 years old, it will be hard to get a single guy, you have to destroy a relationship to be in a relationship
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Glodangel1: 9:20am On Sep 19, 2017
This is serious, think this man is marrying these women for the sake of his farm work.
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:20am On Sep 19, 2017
shift! I want to throw up
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Thylord(m): 9:20am On Sep 19, 2017
kalufelix:
savage.
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by skyhighweb(m): 9:22am On Sep 19, 2017
pocohantas:
because ur profile pic shows a witch soooooo u b chasing peeps
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by marisdgreat(f): 9:23am On Sep 19, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A man from Delta state identified as Mr. Daniel Etoroma a.k.a Akalaka is set to marry two women in Orie-Irri, Isoko South on Saturday 30th September, 2017. The soon to be couple's pre-wedding pictures were shared on Facebook by MC Udeke who wrote;

It will happen life and direct at Orie-Irri as Mr. Daniel Etoroma aka AKALAKA humbly invites you to his wives excursion ceremony on Saturday 30th September, 2017.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/man-to-marry-two-wives-in-delta-state.html
they look older than him, at the left looks like his grandmother while the lady at his left looks like his first aunt from his mother's side.
While their photoshoot looks archaic in nature.
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Eynosaintval(m): 9:23am On Sep 19, 2017
grin
kalufelix:
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Benekruku(m): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2017

Blood of Anthony Joshua! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by xamilola(f): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2017
Pls tell me that isn't a pre wedding picture because..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by seunmohmoh(f): 9:26am On Sep 19, 2017
They are fearfully made
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Smartademu(m): 9:26am On Sep 19, 2017
So, no fine women for dat community?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Slay Queens Now Securing Their Future Husbands Spiritually (pics) / Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.