Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,393 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos (53093 Views)

Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos / Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos / Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by lailo: 9:26am On Sep 19, 2017
pocohantas:
It's well. Truly there is a man for every woman. Why my own come hard like this? In short...
how u Wan take hook a man with ur ojuju calabar face
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by joenor(m): 9:28am On Sep 19, 2017
Let's be frank here... Them dash am the wives.
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by nengibo: 9:29am On Sep 19, 2017
kalufelix:
Some Graphic Faces Up There
No be small oh...d op should have warned us
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by otokx(m): 9:29am On Sep 19, 2017
tgmservice:
The women had no option than to accept his proposal as no man gree marry them for the community

BTW do not believe nairaland/bloggers lies this is a family photo i know them

bloggers can be terrible.
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Ninethmare: 9:32am On Sep 19, 2017
mofewilkie:

I'm not surprised...
Your mother probably begged your father to impregnate her.
He probably still suspects that you're not his child. undecided
I really dnt have to reply a nonentity like you but you really need to know that you are just a piece of shiit... quote me nxt time and i will be ur worst nightmare... foool
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by abbeyfel: 9:33am On Sep 19, 2017
IMAGINE...THEY ARE WELL CLAD IN POVERTY angry
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Gidex4u(m): 9:35am On Sep 19, 2017
Their looks are terrible. This is what the westerners call buy 1 get 1 free.
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by oyeezah(f): 9:35am On Sep 19, 2017
why are delta men fond of marrying women older than them

1 Like

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Elenurazorr(m): 9:36am On Sep 19, 2017
Living dead... RIP in advance
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Olaniyimubarak: 9:36am On Sep 19, 2017
makydebbie:
Is it just me, because I see three men here. undecided
no b only u ohhh
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by EASY32: 9:36am On Sep 19, 2017
The first one na Irri and the second one na still Irri too. Na whaoo....ISOKO TOLOPIA!
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by jp79: 9:36am On Sep 19, 2017
are they he or she
or are they gay grin
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Angy55(f): 9:37am On Sep 19, 2017
See their faces like strong poo that was use to stone wall.
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by bigplayerz(m): 9:38am On Sep 19, 2017
And they shall give birth to UGLY SHREK..... grin grin grin
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Ishilove: 9:38am On Sep 19, 2017
They look like three men hugging
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by kingthreat(m): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2017
Adams family
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by madgoat(m): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2017
Nice one... Variety of pussies to straff every night rather than just sticking to one pussy for life.
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by glosplendid(f): 9:41am On Sep 19, 2017
kalufelix:
hahahaahahhaahah..guy u wicked oooo
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by HeroicMeastro: 9:42am On Sep 19, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A man from Delta state identified as Mr. Daniel Etoroma a.k.a Akalaka is set to marry two women in Orie-Irri, Isoko South on Saturday 30th September, 2017. The soon to be couple's pre-wedding pictures were shared on Facebook by MC Udeke who wrote;

It will happen life and direct at Orie-Irri as Mr. Daniel Etoroma aka AKALAKA humbly invites you to his wives excursion ceremony on Saturday 30th September, 2017.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/man-to-marry-two-wives-in-delta-state.html
The ladies are much older than him.
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by wahzupguy(m): 9:42am On Sep 19, 2017
Ishi
Wehdone

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by memory123(m): 9:43am On Sep 19, 2017
O boy! this na d true definition of ugliness. them try sha

1 Like

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by JONSYN7154: 9:43am On Sep 19, 2017
As husband no dey nko? Walahi all of them no fine set. lol
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by okerekeikpo: 9:43am On Sep 19, 2017
Bloggers can lie ehn, those women with her are the aunties
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by paroleski(m): 9:45am On Sep 19, 2017
With a dp like urs. I doubt anyone will want a witch like dat. No offence.
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Amarabae(f): 9:45am On Sep 19, 2017
Is there husband scarcity in delta state? Whats this crap?
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 19, 2017
makydebbie:
Is it just me, because I see three men here. This way this man's kids go worwor no be here undecided

grin grin
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by donbenz(m): 9:47am On Sep 19, 2017
is a lie shocked shocked
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by remama(f): 9:48am On Sep 19, 2017
dis is absolute madness for dis guy. wat his he tinking?
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by holluwai(m): 9:48am On Sep 19, 2017
Damn it! That guy looks like a chronic ogogoro (local gin) drinker and I doubt if them even bath before taking this picture.
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Acidosis(m): 9:50am On Sep 19, 2017
These aren't pre-wedding pictures @op.

Nairaland is gradually turning to a lying forum blog.
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by boringnigerian: 9:51am On Sep 19, 2017
kalufelix:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by mofewilkie(m): 9:53am On Sep 19, 2017
Ninethmare:

I really dnt have to reply a nonentity like you but you really need to know that you are just a piece of shiit... quote me nxt time and i will be ur worst nightmare... foool

LMAOOOOO!!!

Nightmare or Ninethmare. grin grin grin

Cry me a river. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Slay Queens Now Securing Their Future Husbands Spiritually (pics) / Plus-Sized Lady Shows Flexible Dance Moves (Video) / 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.