Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,284 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:36 PM

Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos (53067 Views)

Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos / Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos / Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by hokafor(m): 10:44am On Sep 19, 2017
It seems three of them are under influence of some hard drugs . Maybe the man don't even know when someone took their photos and posted online. Time will tell.
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by SlimChizzy4(m): 10:46am On Sep 19, 2017
kalufelix:
Some Graphic Faces Up There
bros no kill me with laff abeg
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by adeyanjuoluyem: 10:54am On Sep 19, 2017
These ladies must go for test cos their chest no get nafdac number. If you suck am, chai you don die be dat walahi
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by sammhi(m): 10:58am On Sep 19, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

This man na clown grin

Those women are old as my grandma cry
They are not old just ugliness and poor nutrition .
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by darlingnuel(m): 11:01am On Sep 19, 2017
Apart from the christian religious implications, this is actually a good move to reduce the population of old and unmarried ladies. lol
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:02am On Sep 19, 2017
Dey are just desperate to marry and answer his name so dey don't mind if he marries even 20
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 19, 2017
makydebbie:
You agree shey? grin

Lol yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by BALLOSKI: 11:04am On Sep 19, 2017
pocohantas:
It's well. Truly there is a man for every woman. Why my own come hard like this? In short...
scary DP.
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by freddie82(m): 11:06am On Sep 19, 2017
how will poverty end?
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by beaversticks(m): 11:07am On Sep 19, 2017
those old women are fugly.... my God..... this is horrible..
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by oyoofong(m): 11:12am On Sep 19, 2017
Na mama them him wan marry?
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 19, 2017
I spit on Isoko People. Ewwwwwwwwww
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Peace2love: 11:15am On Sep 19, 2017
Toks2008:

See quote...

Meaning?
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by muller101(m): 11:15am On Sep 19, 2017
I saw 3 men
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by uvalued(m): 11:17am On Sep 19, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

This man na clown grin

Those women are old as my grandma cry

you just said my mind..lol
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by muller101(m): 11:17am On Sep 19, 2017
oheni:
Those two ladies really look hungry. I think they are into this marriage for food. sad
one young man and 2 old men grin that's what I see o.
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by richard69(m): 11:28am On Sep 19, 2017
Does he want to marry his ancestors?
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Kris907(m): 11:29am On Sep 19, 2017
Am seeing three men here, where are the about to be married ladies?
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by MobilityMFR(m): 11:32am On Sep 19, 2017
Na wa oh! See wetin age come do these women, haba now, dem old pass the man sef. When these women's biological clock gave them the danger signs I am sure they were busy flexing, now the want marry a man their son's age. It's okay...can this guy feed these hungry-looking hags? I pray for you my brother.
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Adaumunocha(f): 11:32am On Sep 19, 2017
Very funny.
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Queerworld(m): 11:34am On Sep 19, 2017
Shege mutu kowai.. Burouba what the Bleep are dz faces. Anyway finally d bible prophesy z coming to lime light. And in the last days many women shall cling to man and said marry us. We won't live in ur house we just wanna bear ur name
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by eightsin(m): 11:35am On Sep 19, 2017
I've got no words for these 3.
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Sike(m): 11:39am On Sep 19, 2017
I only pity their children
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by wealth231(m): 11:40am On Sep 19, 2017
All I can see on is don't hate the game
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by olusola200: 11:41am On Sep 19, 2017
One man's meat is another man's poison

One man's trash is another man's treasure

Once they are happy no problem
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by freshinko: 11:44am On Sep 19, 2017
Those grey hairs on the man's head proves that, really he trimmed his hair according to his size.
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Ajagunhope: 11:49am On Sep 19, 2017
pocohantas:
It's well. Truly there is a man for every woman. Why my own come hard like this? In short...

chat me up.
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by MeinKampf: 11:49am On Sep 19, 2017
Effect of too much mokite from Yanga market
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Assassin101: 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
Danny d retard & d two witches
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by emelda86(f): 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
Wetin bible talk don dey happen....

End time things

Repent if u have not done so

But this ladies na obori worwor ooo....
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by KENZINCO(m): 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A man from Delta state identified as Mr. Daniel Etoroma a.k.a Akalaka is set to marry two women in Orie-Irri, Isoko South on Saturday 30th September, 2017. The soon to be couple's pre-wedding pictures were shared on Facebook by MC Udeke who wrote;

It will happen life and direct at Orie-Irri as Mr. Daniel Etoroma aka AKALAKA humbly invites you to his wives excursion ceremony on Saturday 30th September, 2017.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/man-to-marry-two-wives-in-delta-state.html
What do u actually mean by this topic
Do u mean, Man to marry two MEN?
Re: Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos by Vickytall: 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
na him death dey beckon on him so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing / I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer / Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.