Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

What A Small World! I Bumped Into The Girl My Ex Cheated On Me With. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Small World! I Bumped Into The Girl My Ex Cheated On Me With. (714 Views)

Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. / Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses / Twin Strangers Photos: Shock As Identical Strangers Bumped Into Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What A Small World! I Bumped Into The Girl My Ex Cheated On Me With. by Lacrissa: 12:29am On Mar 02, 2010
I bumped into the girl my ex cheated on me with sometime, and she was supposed to be my friend at least "hello" friend and she's looking very beautiful. Made me feel down after years back, it was like a fresh memory. What can I do to erase this memory very fast, infact erase it forever.
Re: What A Small World! I Bumped Into The Girl My Ex Cheated On Me With. by 190: 12:35am On Mar 02, 2010
^^

drink postinor 2
u shud 4get abt it in no distant tyme~

ttyl~
Re: What A Small World! I Bumped Into The Girl My Ex Cheated On Me With. by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 02, 2010
I have a list of drinks you can add to 190's Smirnoff Vodka, Apperol, Jack Daniels, Jhonny Walker. Either of these will drown you in no time.

(1) (Reply)

I Bathe Her With Acid / Need Clarification / Pls Advise. Is Relationship Meant To Be Endured Or Enjoyed Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.