Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

The Pronouncement [Not Declaration] Of IPOB As Terrorists By The Military - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Pronouncement [Not Declaration] Of IPOB As Terrorists By The Military (4567 Views)

Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists / Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pronouncement [Not Declaration] Of IPOB As Terrorists By The Military by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:45am On Sep 19, 2017
slimghost:
@OP. Honestly, there is not much difference between you and Kind Ademusiwa. YOU ARE DUMB!
lwkmd
Re: The Pronouncement [Not Declaration] Of IPOB As Terrorists By The Military by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:54am On Sep 19, 2017
tsdarkside:

uhhhhh.... grin..i dont know wheather to like you or dislike you.....you are just strange.... grin grin
I don't even know whether to like or hate myself Lol...

Well, thing is I don't do zombieism like some young people.. the ONE WAY traffic THING. I approach every subject in their merit and damn the consequence. You know I owe no one any patronage, just my conscience and beliefs.

1 Like

Re: The Pronouncement [Not Declaration] Of IPOB As Terrorists By The Military by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:56am On Sep 19, 2017
KAYD007:

They would throw insults rather instead of them to present counter facts to the ones he as soundly depicted. its very shameful!
That is why Kanu, Uwazurike, Owuka and others can manipulate and scam them

1 Like

Re: The Pronouncement [Not Declaration] Of IPOB As Terrorists By The Military by tsdarkside(m): 11:57am On Sep 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I don't even know whether to like or hate myself Lol...

Well, thing is I don't do zombieism like some young people.. the ONE WAY traffic THING. I approach every subject in their merit and damn the consequence. You know I owe no one any patronage, just my conscience and beliefs.

realy?.. grin...you like the darkside a bity bit??.... grin grin grin grin

nobody likes the darkside..... grin grin grin
Re: The Pronouncement [Not Declaration] Of IPOB As Terrorists By The Military by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
tsdarkside:

realy?.. grin...you like the darkside a bity bit??.... grin grin grin grin

nobody likes the darkside..... grin grin grin
Lol I don't hate anybody and yes I like you...

I believe people act the way they do based on orientation, information and nature. SIMPLE!!!

The redline is when one consistently engage in personal attack, I simply ignore such person and allow them to keep up with folly... But I don't hate nor dislike...

1 Like

Re: The Pronouncement [Not Declaration] Of IPOB As Terrorists By The Military by madridguy(m): 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
The network here is damn bad since last night. Going off and on.

TonyeBarcanista:
Where you go since? share on your Facebook. I have posted on IYC page. We must defeat the terrorists at all front and motivate the Nigeria Army.

1 Like

Re: The Pronouncement [Not Declaration] Of IPOB As Terrorists By The Military by BrokenTV: 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I know that some people are naturally dumb to argue/counter/contribute intelligently but I appeal to them to pretend to be sane for the sake of this subject at least...

Though I ignore trolls

Having known your personality here I'm not surprised by what you are saying, having analyse your comment for some days I know where you are heading you are easily predictable. You are trying to get a favour from the apc government because your newly formed party APDA is crumbling and you can't head back to PDP. That is why you can easily twist facts, one thing that you guys fell to understand is that president buhari is trying to destroy the Igbo people today, tomorrow it might be your turn. I'm not surprised by your actions because you have a dead conscience.

3 Likes

Re: The Pronouncement [Not Declaration] Of IPOB As Terrorists By The Military by tsdarkside(m): 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

I believe people act the way they do based on orientation, information and nature. SIMPLE!!!

The redline is when one consistently engage in personal attack, I simply ignore such person and allow them to keep up with folly... But I don't hate nor dislike...

ooooohh...me i like good old school fights. grin....its fun to me grin....you pisss me off,i will pisss you off back too....!!!!...

i get bored very quick.... cry
Re: The Pronouncement [Not Declaration] Of IPOB As Terrorists By The Military by UduMgbo1: 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

[/s]
commercial hater

1 Like

Re: The Pronouncement [Not Declaration] Of IPOB As Terrorists By The Military by UduMgbo1: 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

That is why Kanu, Uwazurike, Owuka and others can manipulate and scam them
[/s]
same way you fool your gullible ones on social media

2 Likes

Re: The Pronouncement [Not Declaration] Of IPOB As Terrorists By The Military by sarrki(m): 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
capatainrambo:
grin see him calling names

just tell them you want to join the @bmc jor

Wailers are Igbos

PDP is Igbos

Do you know that ?

hungry poster grin
Re: The Pronouncement [Not Declaration] Of IPOB As Terrorists By The Military by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
BrokenTV:

Having known your personality here I'm not surprised by what you are saying, having analyse your comment for some days I know where you are heading you are easily predictable. You are trying to get a favour from the apc government because your newly formed party APDA is crumbling and you can't head back to PDP. That is why you can easily twist facts, one thing that you guys fell to understand is that president buhari is trying to destroy the Igbo people today, tomorrow it might be your turn. I'm not surprised by your actions because you have a dead conscience.
Don't worry man, you will be fine...

I was still in PDP when I went against NDA and branded them "Economic Terrorists" and nicknamed them scAvengers. Did that makes me anti-Ijaw or anti-Niger Delta? Lol

You need to separate politics from patriotism. And BTW I'm not a Nairaland politician so I discuss with any party I'm aligning with (just like the politicians you follow like zombies) grin

The most important is loyalty to the Country and humanity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pronouncement [Not Declaration] Of IPOB As Terrorists By The Military by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
tsdarkside:

ooooohh...me i like good old school fights. grin....its fun to me grin....you pisss me off,i will pisss you off back too....!!!!...

i get bored very quick.... cry
Well, me I have no time for fistcuff that isn't productive. So when I see e-brawl I move away but if na One-on-One, e sure for me die (hahahaa kidding).

No time for distraction

1 Like

Re: The Pronouncement [Not Declaration] Of IPOB As Terrorists By The Military by sarrki(m): 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
UduMgbo1:
[s][/s]
same way you fool your gullible ones on social media

Mechonu

1 Like

Re: The Pronouncement [Not Declaration] Of IPOB As Terrorists By The Military by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
madridguy:
The network here is damn bad since last night. Going off and on.

Eya maybe python dance on top una mast

1 Like

Re: The Pronouncement [Not Declaration] Of IPOB As Terrorists By The Military by mightyhazel: 12:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]

no one with sensible thing to say so far
what to say to a humongous pile of poo?

2 Likes

Re: The Pronouncement [Not Declaration] Of IPOB As Terrorists By The Military by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
sarrki:

Mechonu
ignore the troll abeg
Re: The Pronouncement [Not Declaration] Of IPOB As Terrorists By The Military by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
mightyhazel:
what to say to a humongous pile of poo?

It's simply beyond your understanding... I understand!

wisdom is foolishness to the fools

1 Like

Re: The Pronouncement [Not Declaration] Of IPOB As Terrorists By The Military by Feraz(m): 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
LordAdam:

Typing anything reasonable to you is a chronic waste of time. Why dignify a nonentity with a structured response. It's like putting pearls on a swine.

-Lord
While I love this response, I think it is best to counter it because people will buy into the falsehood just like they did when he kept harping around 2012 - 2013 that it was Buhari's government who built the refineries till Datolee came with facts to demolish it.

TonyeBarcanista, I hope you watched the army's spokesman, John Enenche's interview on NTA where he gave reasons why they were declared and not pronounced a terrorist group?

CC: Plaetton

1 Like

Re: The Pronouncement [Not Declaration] Of IPOB As Terrorists By The Military by tsdarkside(m): 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Well, me I have no time for fistcuff that isn't productive. So when I see e-brawl I move away but if na One-on-One, e sure for me die (hahahaa kidding).

No time for distraction

okay... smiley
Re: The Pronouncement [Not Declaration] Of IPOB As Terrorists By The Military by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
Feraz:
While I love this response, I think it is best to counter it because people will buy into the falsehood just like they did when he kept harping around 2012 - 2013 that it was Buhari's government who built the refineries till Datolee came with facts to demolish it.

TonyeBarcanista, I hope you watched the army's spokesman, John Enenche's interview on NTA where he gave reasons why they were declared and not pronounced a terrorist group?

CC: Plaetton
They were pronounced pending when the AGF will approach the court to do the needful.

Some of us have already pronounced them TERRORISTS even before the military

1 Like

Re: The Pronouncement [Not Declaration] Of IPOB As Terrorists By The Military by UduMgbo1: 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

They were pronounced pending when the AGF will approach the court to do the needful.

[/s]
shatap

1 Like

Re: The Pronouncement [Not Declaration] Of IPOB As Terrorists By The Military by UduMgbo1: 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
It's simply beyond your understanding... I understand!

wisdom is foolishness to the fools
[/s]

while free compensation money from seun is sweet to a fool grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pronouncement [Not Declaration] Of IPOB As Terrorists By The Military by UduMgbo1: 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
ignore the troll abeg
[/s]
Shatap

1 Like

Re: The Pronouncement [Not Declaration] Of IPOB As Terrorists By The Military by UduMgbo1: 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
Eya maybe python dance on top una mast
[/s]
what's the topic of today's discussion on your newly created Facebook page

1 Like

Re: The Pronouncement [Not Declaration] Of IPOB As Terrorists By The Military by UduMgbo1: 12:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

No time for distraction
[/s]
see who's talking grin

na karama i go forget on your head
tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Pronouncement [Not Declaration] Of IPOB As Terrorists By The Military by UduMgbo1: 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
sarrki:

Mechonu
e pain am well well
e dey enter for body grin
tongue

1 Like

Re: The Pronouncement [Not Declaration] Of IPOB As Terrorists By The Military by Feraz(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Oga, forget semantics!!! Let us assume they 'pronounced' them terrorist, why is Enenche's statement of IPOB being declared a terrorist seeing as he's the spokesman of the Defense Headquarters which means he spoke for the Nigerian Army as an organisation, different from Buratai since both work for the same organisation? Why did it take the backlash of Nigerians, lawyers and other people to point out the illegality of what the army did before they backtracked?

3 Likes

Re: The Pronouncement [Not Declaration] Of IPOB As Terrorists By The Military by intruxive(m): 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
I am a usual critique of urs on some issues. But on this u r totally spot on, although the ppl who we are all trying to save seem in a hurry to commit mass suicide
At this point they are like dogs bent on getting lost, all the igbo guys in the north now live in perpetual fear orchestrated by this terrorist with a sole aim of having them all killed, if only he can get pictures to send to UN.
Now the north ignores the provocation, albeit for the time been. And I know kanu will aim to kill more northerners to force retaliation on his ppl (which has been his game plan all along)
And this same ppl come here typing nonsense about "peaceful" like they know the meaning of the word

1 Like

Re: The Pronouncement [Not Declaration] Of IPOB As Terrorists By The Military by julietm123: 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
Is he a Niger deltan.any reasonable person should comment here.
Although I didn't read the post. The author is a turn off. As unsteady as water is he.
LordAdam:
Arewa should accept this thing. Niger Delta rejects you.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: The Pronouncement [Not Declaration] Of IPOB As Terrorists By The Military by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
UduMgbo1:
[s][/s]
gworo can block brain you know
Shut up. Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist and IPOB is a terrorist organization. When we catch him eh

1 Like

Re: The Pronouncement [Not Declaration] Of IPOB As Terrorists By The Military by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
Feraz:
Oga, forget semantics!!! Let us assume they 'pronounced' them terrorist, why is Enenche's statement of IPOB being declared a terrorist seeing as he's the spokesman of the Defense Headquarters which means he spoke for the Nigerian Army as an organisation, different from Buratai since both work for the same organisation? Why did it take the backlash of Nigerians, lawyers and other people to point out the illegality of what the army did before they backtracked?
The Spokesman never DECLARED IPOB terrorists in his statement, he only have military pronouncement. Of course, Newspapers will give sensational headlines to attract readership

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akpabio In Fresh Crisis As Presidency Bars Him From Aso Rock / Why It’s Difficult To Arrest, Prosecute Vote Buyers – ICPC / Diezani Alison-madueke Cries Out In New Interview, Denies Being Intimate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.