Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Dele Aiyenugba's Son Inspires Kwara State To Win NFF Future Eagles U13 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dele Aiyenugba's Son Inspires Kwara State To Win NFF Future Eagles U13 (702 Views)

Dele Aiyenugba Plays Against His Son Daniel In A Nigerian Football Match. / NPFL: Dele Aiyenugba Honoured On Enyimba International FC Return / Zenith Bank/NFF Future Eagles Put Hungary To The Sword At The 2019 FIFA Under-17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Aiyenugba's Son Inspires Kwara State To Win NFF Future Eagles U13 by robosky02(m): 10:01am On Sep 19, 2017
Dele Aiyenugba's Son Inspires Kwara State To Win NFF Future Eagles U13

Super Eagles goalkeeper, Dele Aiyenugba, seems to have inspired his 10-year-old son, Daniel Aiyenugba to follow in his footsteps.

Dele has 17 caps for the Super Eagles and helped Enyimba FC of Aba win the CAF champions league in 2003 and 2004.

His son, Daniel Ayenugba, over the weekend in Abuja, helped Kwara state win the Nigeria Football Federation, NFF, Future Eagles U-13 championship (North Central Zone).

Daniel says his father, who now plays for Hapoel Ashkelon of Israel, is his role model.

''My father is my role model and he has been encouraging me to play football.

''He corrects my mistakes and also buys me kits.

''I’m happy we won this competition and I’m hoping to be a better goalkeeper, so that I can play outside the country,'' the Stephen Fountain Primary School, Ilorin, Kwara State, student said.

cc:lalastcilala,mynd44
http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=24684

Re: Dele Aiyenugba's Son Inspires Kwara State To Win NFF Future Eagles U13 by okonja(m): 10:05am On Sep 19, 2017
Congrats
Re: Dele Aiyenugba's Son Inspires Kwara State To Win NFF Future Eagles U13 by robosky02(m): 10:11am On Sep 19, 2017
okonja:
Congrats

yea he is taking after his father cheesy
Re: Dele Aiyenugba's Son Inspires Kwara State To Win NFF Future Eagles U13 by enomakos(m): 10:15am On Sep 19, 2017
Good one
Re: Dele Aiyenugba's Son Inspires Kwara State To Win NFF Future Eagles U13 by robosky02(m): 10:21am On Sep 19, 2017
enomakos:
Good one

lets start noushuring them from now so will have more than enough back up after enyeama and ezenwas grin
Re: Dele Aiyenugba's Son Inspires Kwara State To Win NFF Future Eagles U13 by enomakos(m): 10:27am On Sep 19, 2017
robosky02:

lets start noushuring them from now so will have more than enough back up after enyeama and ezenwas grin
yes you are right

Catch them young

(1) (Reply)

Italy Sack Head Coach Ventura / Antoine Griezmann Attracts Criticism For Donning Blackface In 'racist' Costume / I Wants To Finish My Career At Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.