Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

"R Kelly Took My Virginity At 16''- Jerhonda Pace Confesses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "R Kelly Took My Virginity At 16''- Jerhonda Pace Confesses (1392 Views)

I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond / Juliet Ibrahim: I Lost My Virginity At 30 Years / I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"R Kelly Took My Virginity At 16''- Jerhonda Pace Confesses by streets2empire: 10:10am On Sep 19, 2017
Celebrity status do confers on people freedom most people can hardly dream of. From being worshipped by millions of fans, access to the government and the constant money that flows from tours, album sales and brand endorsement most celebrities forget that they are not above the law.

From Micheal Jackson, O J Simpson, James Brown, Oscar Pistorios to Bill Cosby these celebrites have seen the full weight of the law descend on them for crimes committed while acting on their celebrity status.

The recent news of alleged sex act by American R&B Superstar will probably bring to fore the many sins of these celebrities. In an interview with Fox TV one of his alleged sex slave, Jerhonda Pace confesses to how R-Kelly turned her to a sex slave as a minor.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/rkellys-alleged-sex-slave-reveals-how-he-took-her-virginity-at-16

Re: "R Kelly Took My Virginity At 16''- Jerhonda Pace Confesses by streets2empire: 10:23am On Sep 19, 2017
This is sad for Rkelly
Re: "R Kelly Took My Virginity At 16''- Jerhonda Pace Confesses by ithink7: 12:47am On Sep 20, 2017
Really!

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This New Adorable Photos Of Odunlade Adekola Dressed As A King / Mercy Johnson And Hubby Step Out In Style For Sunday Service! / New Music By A Nairalander! Check Out EMERSON - POWER UP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.