Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,336 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Nigerian Man In Kenya Stabs His Friend To Death (Photo, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man In Kenya Stabs His Friend To Death (Photo, Video) (20116 Views)

Andrew Ogbuja Arraigned For Raping Ochanya Ogbanje To Death (PHOTO) / Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) / Stepmum Stabs UNIABUJA Undergraduate To Death (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man In Kenya Stabs His Friend To Death (Photo, Video) by cuvox(m): 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
LionDeLeo:
The shape of his head says it all.

He is a pig.

You just fall my hand with this comment bro. cry
Re: Nigerian Man In Kenya Stabs His Friend To Death (Photo, Video) by tony1918(m): 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
The most appalling thing is that they from the same hood in lagos..I don't know how we got here has human..Even if he owes you money or wants to rip you why can't you find a better way to get your money than death..RIP Apari
Re: Nigerian Man In Kenya Stabs His Friend To Death (Photo, Video) by claremont(m): 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
I was told this story yesterday by a friend of mine in Nairobi, Kenya. grin

They had a misunderstanding, probably over some illegal business.

Re: Nigerian Man In Kenya Stabs His Friend To Death (Photo, Video) by tony1918(m): 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
claremont:
I was told this story yesterday by a friend of mine in Nairobi, Kenya. grin

They had a misunderstanding, probably over some illegal business.
They are not Igbo but yoruba
Re: Nigerian Man In Kenya Stabs His Friend To Death (Photo, Video) by elopee3000(m): 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
LionDeLeo:

He is a pig.
or his yellow skin abi?
Re: Nigerian Man In Kenya Stabs His Friend To Death (Photo, Video) by abasiokike100: 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nawa o
Re: Nigerian Man In Kenya Stabs His Friend To Death (Photo, Video) by MMMscam: 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
Is there no limit to the reprobate lows igbos will sink into overseas? Importing crime like it's a commodity for trade. No wonder they call them Igbos, but do they have flat brains too? Fela was right - "animals in human skin."
Re: Nigerian Man In Kenya Stabs His Friend To Death (Photo, Video) by Klington: 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
Bolustical:

[s]Shut up

He is not a fellow country man but a Biafran because:

My fellow countryman will not tag others as "Cowards", "Parasites"

Same fellow countryman will not conduct a stop and search in buses looking for a fellow country man (Hausa) to kill and maim,

Fellow countryman's "messiah" will not condemn me for attending a Yoruba church

What have you got to say about that?
[/s]

undecided undecided

Re: Nigerian Man In Kenya Stabs His Friend To Death (Photo, Video) by ZorGBUooeh: 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
LionDeLeo:

He is a pig.
You min a yolumba PIG.
Re: Nigerian Man In Kenya Stabs His Friend To Death (Photo, Video) by Narldon: 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
Bolustical:

Shut up

He is not a fellow country man but a Biafran because:

My fellow countryman will not tag others as "Cowards", "Parasites"

Same fellow countryman will not conduct a stop and search in buses looking for a fellow country man (Hausa) to kill and maim,

Fellow countryman's "messiah" will not condemn me for attending a Yoruba church

What have you got to say about that?

I don't Blame You

Show me in the Post, where it's written/implied that the Suspect is an IGBO MAN

I'm Waiting! angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Kenya Stabs His Friend To Death (Photo, Video) by chigo003(m): 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
NCAN frontliners disappointed
Re: Nigerian Man In Kenya Stabs His Friend To Death (Photo, Video) by Fmdjesse(m): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
A guy named "EMMYFIXED709" posted something about bet9ja here and d number u dropped is wrong..... If you're here, pls message me or WhatsApp me 08101846141

Re: Nigerian Man In Kenya Stabs His Friend To Death (Photo, Video) by AngelicBeing: 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
LionDeLeo:

He is a pig.
sad

Re: Nigerian Man In Kenya Stabs His Friend To Death (Photo, Video) by aariwa(m): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
LionDeLeo:

He is a pig.
You are a lost soul

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Kenya Stabs His Friend To Death (Photo, Video) by suremanpatriot: 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
What? America firefighter said so?
American firefighter said "it is better to save one dog, that to save a million black people".
Re: Nigerian Man In Kenya Stabs His Friend To Death (Photo, Video) by Beey(f): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Many things that have happened in recent times has shown that Kenya is lawless country with miscreants in the name of citizens.

Sadly, it is contagious and almost every African behaves the same

No wonder, that American firefighter said "it is better to save one dog, that to save a million black people".

In other news
Check Out How This Guy Killed 8,000 Mosquitoes
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/09/this-guy-killed-8000-mosquitoes.html

8 Celebrities Who Are Known To Be Extremely Dirty In Real Life
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/09/celebrities-extremely-dirty.html
Are you serious? Your people are busy exporting crime to Kenya & you tell us how lawless Kenya is.Really? Truth is that there are many Nigerians living in Kenya and am sure there are hardly any Kenyans living in Nigeria.If it was as lawless, I don't think your people would choose to reside there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Kenya Stabs His Friend To Death (Photo, Video) by FitnessDoctor: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
Beey:
Are you serious? Your people are busy exporting crime to Kenya & you tell us how lawless Kenya is.Really? Truth is that there are many Nigerians living in Kenya and am sure there are hardly any Kenyans living in Nigeria.If it was as lawless, I don't think your people would choose to reside there.

Actually, you didn't read my post very well... I said every African behaves the same way... And I knkow you understand what Africans mean...

Lawlessness is everywhere and we all know that.

But wait... are you Kenyan?
Re: Nigerian Man In Kenya Stabs His Friend To Death (Photo, Video) by gudvibz(f): 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
Must we really give our country bad name or destroy the image of us all cos at the end of the day we are our own country and our country is us
Re: Nigerian Man In Kenya Stabs His Friend To Death (Photo, Video) by Beey(f): 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Actually, you didn't read my post very well... I said every African behaves the same way... And I knkow you understand what Africans mean...

Lawlessness is everywhere and we all know that.

But wait... are you Kenyan?
Ok, I didn't see that other part and yes, am Kenyan.
Re: Nigerian Man In Kenya Stabs His Friend To Death (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Many things that have happened in recent times has shown that Kenya is lawless country with miscreants in the name of citizens.

Sadly, it is contagious and almost every African behaves the same

No wonder, that American firefighter said "it is better to save one dog, that to save a million black people".

In other news
Check Out How This Guy Killed 8,000 Mosquitoes
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/09/this-guy-killed-8000-mosquitoes.html

8 Celebrities Who Are Known To Be Extremely Dirty In Real Life
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/09/celebrities-extremely-dirty.html

Its Nigerians miscreants in the name of NIGERIAN CITIZENS in Kenya.

Sighhh!

All Africans don't behave like miscreants BTW. Just a few of you.
Re: Nigerian Man In Kenya Stabs His Friend To Death (Photo, Video) by FitnessDoctor: 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
Beey:
Ok, I didn't see that other part and yes, am Kenyan.

Wow, its a pleasure to meet you.
Re: Nigerian Man In Kenya Stabs His Friend To Death (Photo, Video) by omoseyi(m): 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
na wao naija with money Oga oo....
Re: Nigerian Man In Kenya Stabs His Friend To Death (Photo, Video) by Beey(f): 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Wow, its a pleasure to meet you.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Man In Kenya Stabs His Friend To Death (Photo, Video) by alexxo11(m): 7:27am On Sep 20, 2017
gudvibz:
Must we really give our country bad name or destroy the image of us all cos at the end of the day we are our own country and our country is us
very soon our police will start killing Nigerians like chicken then you will all shout xenophobia....the guy had the audacity to kill in broad day light ...Nigerians should know we also have our own madness ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policeman, Suspected Armed Robber Die In Gun Battle In Calabar / Gunmen Snatch Lexus Jeep, Kidnap Owner In Ibadan / CSOs Protest In Abuja, Demand Sack Of REA MD, Salihijo Ahmad (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.