Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s (42491 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim: "How Iceberg Slim & I Met And Fell In Love" / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by adepiero: 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Never heard of iceburg till he started dating juliet ibrahim
He came to limelight after dagrin featured him in on his songs
Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by Mosesjoker(m): 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
for Juliet to have falling for you....that means you must be a cool nigger......but that hairstyle...... baba make I no lie you!! na big wash....

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by silasweb(m): 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
But You are Exploring Her. All join

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by biggy26: 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
I thought he was Ghanaian.
Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
This nigga is so smart and well spoken, whoa

2 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by jamace(m): 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmmm grin grin
Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
B
Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by sukkot: 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
she the one exploiting him
Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by Kowor(f): 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nigga I didn't know you till you dated her.
Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by oodua1stson: 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lucky guy. I like the girl
Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by teflonjake(m): 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:

He has being in the industry for long, he did a lot of tracks back then with sauce kid. My favourite "nobody"
Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by HARDDON: 12:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
No u aont. I know. But i know u r using one of my many Charms( no incantation, no leaves, no chalk needed wink ) to keep her constantly on her toes.

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by KingGBsky(m): 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:

Anf u tink fine girl Juliet will date him if he was not a big boy..
Or allow him squeeze her ass jux like dat...
Are u dreaming?

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by Antoeni(m): 12:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
Well even at that i still dont know who iceberg is ,Juliet we know, who is he ?
Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by cuteme88(f): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
grin
With the way they r loving themselves, she will soon come N shave her hair like his own.

lemme come N go and fry beans oooh jawie.

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by samdeto(m): 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
omo see as him grab that yarnsh as if say na bread. someone help me with da funny Jonathan pics

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by thewritingtodo(m): 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
fergie001:
I know the particular pix everyone is focusing on shocked shocked shocked

You are not exploiting her,you are exploring her.
Continue,Mungo Park.

And you,Juliet ,mtchew

Iceberg,you want to make sure anybody that comes after you is left with nothing else to enjoy,
God is watching you
Kwantinu

grin grin
Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by Cutestud(m): 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
This is one big reason why the feminist movement is nothing but a big hogwash. When will women stop seeing themselves as men play things? Atleast keep the ass-grabbing out of public camera, girl!
Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by Destinychild263(m): 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
kingtobi95:
Nigerian rapper, Olusegun Olowokere, popularly known as Iceberg Slim, who has recently taken the Nigerian and Ghanaian social media by storm following the news of him dating Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim, and flooding our TLs and pages with their loved up photos and ass squeezing..

Though Iceberg hates to talk about his romance with Juliet Ibrahim, the US-born rapper opened up on their romance in a new interview..

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/can-romantically-fight-love-iceberg-slim/
...omo see as ye press dat ass
Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by thewritingtodo(m): 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
The three C’s…Character, Charm, and Charisma.

Abeg my Naija ladies, that Charm is not what you are thinking o'..don't take it out of context. grin grin
Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by BALLOSKI: 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
indomie shidren you were probably in creche when he was here. And besides, people like you with bad taste in terms of music, you won't know him.
Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by DavidEsq(m): 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
Abeg una hep me. Shey na dis Juliet wey get 3 pikin be dis? embarassed
Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by muchroom(m): 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
Go listen to M.I's Beef......They know their using my name will help them sell some, so ICEBERG, its alright you are welcome. But i am not in their league, help me tell them. the super eagles dont play against the falcon. See wowo pikin dey form handsome.......
ShawttySoFyne:
Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
What am about to say may sound raw and naughty. That chick is only drooling over this guy because he has long and big diiick with thick veins all over it and he knows how to use it very well. #Fact
Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
samdeto:
omo see as him grab that yarnsh as if say na bread.
someone help me with da funny Jonathan pics

grin

Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by pedrilo: 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
comshots:
It's disrespectful to grab a woman by the ass and take a selfish except she is an olosho.
which section of the nigerian constitution did he violate by grabbing his bae's ass?
and do u know u can be prosecuted for ur jealousy?
Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by festwiz(m): 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
comshots:
It's disrespectful to grab a woman by the ass and take a selfish except she is an olosho.

Just making sure i'm not the only one that saw this.
Re: Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s by Iamthoney(m): 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
Dablack1:
should we fry Ebola??
Yes but if you can't just fry fever aiight

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout Annie Idbia’s Short Hair… / ''I Need A Private Jet'' - Mercy Eke Delayed For 3 Hours / “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.