Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,830 members, 7,806,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Keeping Army In Barack Is Peaceful Than Keeping Army On The Street Even Un One! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keeping Army In Barack Is Peaceful Than Keeping Army On The Street Even Un One! (299 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) / Why Kano In More Peaceful Than Lagos And Other 34 States In Nigeria – Abdullahi / Army On A Condolence Visit To Wife Of Ibrahim Sakaba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keeping Army In Barack Is Peaceful Than Keeping Army On The Street Even Un One! by oladeebo: 10:56am On Sep 19, 2017
You enjoy peace?
Don't invite Army into your Domain.
As a civilian how can I invite Army into my Domain?
You can invite Army by doing these following things:-
i. Bombarded the nation with Atomic ballistic mouth missiles...Hate speeches!
ii. Disrespect the Law of the Nation!
iii. Refused to accept the people's mandate!
These three actions expose you to the invitation of National and international Army into your Domain and it's never peaceful.
Oladeebo from UN
New York.
Re: Keeping Army In Barack Is Peaceful Than Keeping Army On The Street Even Un One! by moninuola65: 11:48am On Sep 19, 2017
oladeebo:
You enjoy peace?
Don't invite Army into your Domain.
As a civilian how can I invite Army into my Domain?
You can invite Army by doing these following things:-
i. Bombarded the nation with Atomic ballistic mouth missiles...Hate speeches!
ii. Disrespect the Law of the Nation!
iii. Refused to accept the people's mandate!
These three actions expose you to the invitation of National and international Army into your Domain and it's never peaceful.
Oladeebo from UN
New York.
oladeebo.
The reasons why Nnamdi Kanu is declared terrorist organisation!
I see now!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Foreign Debts Hit $15.05bn In June - NBS / Igbo Play The Worst Politics In Nigeria, Secession Call Was Childish - Okorocha / PDP Blasts Governor Okorocha For Banning Journalists In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.