Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of Any Man - Liz Anjorin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of Any Man - Liz Anjorin (361 Views)

Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam / Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of Any Man - Liz Anjorin by streets2empire: 11:02am On Sep 19, 2017
In a recent interview with Sunday Scope on September 17, Liz Anjorin has this to say.

“If I changed to Islam because of a man, why am I still single? People just like to say all sorts, but I’m not bothered anyway. This is my second time of going to Mecca after my conversion; I went first in 2013. My name remains Liz Anjorin, but I adopted the Muslim name, Aishat, and that’s all. My father was a Christian, while my mother was a Muslim. I only decided to follow my mother’s path.”

Liz Anjorin is one actress who does know how to brag about the luxurious things she has. While in an interview with The Punchin October 2015, she said she spends millions on projects, and claimed she is living large in Ikoyi. She also boasted that she was the first Yoruba actress to have a home in Lekki.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/actress-says-she-didnt-convert-to-islam-because-of-any-man

Re: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of Any Man - Liz Anjorin by streets2empire: 11:02am On Sep 19, 2017
Interesting update
Re: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of Any Man - Liz Anjorin by greatnaija01: 11:04am On Sep 19, 2017
a muslim cleric is handling her well. all these public deceit would soon fade

(1) (Reply)

Stranded Man Praises Nigerian Policemen After They Gave Him ‘free’ Fuel / Breaking News!!! Psg Forward, Angel Di Maria Has Been Sentenced To Prison (read / Davido Is Now The Nigerian King Of Instagram As He Now Boasts Of N5m Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.