Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,015 members, 7,799,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy (53911 Views)

Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's / Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me / Help: I Am 18 Today And I Am Not Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
lalasticlala our Nairaland daughter is in 'love' with a 30 year old man
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by BlaQWolf: 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
tiffanyfan:
Am a 200l student, I met this guy here on NL, though when we started I didn't tell him am 18, I told him am 24, I cooked up different lies for him, so that he won't see me as a teenager, but with time, I felt deeply in love with me and I think he felt the same way, though we have never slept together. I decided to confess all my lies to him....which I did on Saturday, though he was angry initially but he later calm down and said I should come to his place today so that we can talk about the issue....av never been to his place b4, we only meet at public places. The problem now is he is threatening to call it quit if I did come to his house today, though I really love him but am not ready to go his house now. PLEASE NO INSULT

The only issue I see here is him making it a must that you come to his place...that's a red flag so if you ask me, don't go ,let him call it quits for all the birds care.
That's emotional blackmail and it isn't fair...My advice

But then again, someone that really wants to harm you, believe me you won't see it coming...He might still be cool and wait till you ready then you come and boom, just like that and you are done for..

It might be hard but if he breaks up, I suggest you strongly try and move the fvcking on...

2 Likes

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by BlaQWolf: 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
Evaberry:

been cool, I'm so sorry, I haven't been able to access my mail. as soon as I can I will reply u.

Its OK..just take care of you,that's what matters..still travelling this week?
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by biacan(f): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
30years did you get mind ohhhh how can you handle such guys lipsrsealed runs out of thread

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
tiffanyfan:
Am a 200l student, I met this guy here on NL, though when we started I didn't tell him am 18, I told him am 24, I cooked up different lies for him, so that he won't see me as a teenager, but with time, I felt deeply in love with him and I think he felt the same way, though we have never slept together.

I decided to confess all my lies to him....which I did on Saturday, though he was angry initially but he later calm down and said I should come to his place today so that we can talk about the issue....av never been to his place b4, we only meet at public places. The problem now is he is threatening to call it quit if I did come to his house today, though I really love him but am not ready to go his house now. PLEASE NO INSULT

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by freddie82(m): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
My friend face your studies

3 Likes

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Phelicx(m): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
Having told us your story? What do you want us to do? Cos i can't see any question from you post.

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Flashh: 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
toastedbread:
you'll carry yourself to the slaughter house to get chopped and screwed.
Don't go.
Don't go.
He'll bang you and leave you.
smartty68:

Call it a quit yourself or you're waiting for the Arewa youths to issue you the quit notice? My dear you might be in love with him but from your writeup I could only say that he's lusting after you.

DON'T GO!!!
See as these guys take spoil show for their fellow nigga. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
who is giving these jambites androids
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by mankind05(m): 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
and so what should i fry beans.

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
This one that he is threatening you, something is fishy.
Don't go.

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by tomholly: 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
Heyah .Love is Blind now

Registration is on for the following next Training classes
1. Web Design
2. Web Programing/Development
3. Digital Marketing

Manuals: Manuals and Videos will be available for requesting candidates.

Its 100% Practical Guaranteed
To register CALL/WHATSAPP

Get the Skill! Get the money!

Get a Fast,Secured and reliable web Hosting Service @ www.hostgate.com.ng

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Kimcutie: 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
Rukkydelta:
The dude will definitely sex you if you go to his place, if you don't give it to him willingly, he will definitely take it by force. After sexing you it won't take more than 2months before he is going to break up with you
The fear of men is the beginning of wisdom, though they are still nice guys
Sweetheart just thread with caution
And I think what you are having right now may simply be infatuation, you are still a teenager and still growing up.
BE CAREFUL
cool
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
Love ke? 18yrs old.. My friend go and read your books
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by YelloweWest: 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
Age to me is not the issue. If u go he will rape u or convince u to have sex with him.

If u are not ready for that advice your self!
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by talk2bity: 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
U beta run 4 life

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
pocohantas:
You are not ready to go to his house yet and that's all that matters. His threats shouldn't change that.

If the threat is him bluffing, just have it in mind that you'll definitely go to his house one day. Be it today, or next year, you'll go. He has been civil enough to meet you up at public places severally, some don't even have that patience.

How long have you known him?
What are you avoiding?
Has he given off negative vibes?
Are you both in a defined relationship?
Do you think he'll hang your leg on burglary-proof to administer prick? What are your fears?

You guys can find a way around it, he can reassure you, allow you come with your whole local government or he comes to your choice place. In everything you do, use your head. Your safety first...

@bold... how on earth did you coin those words together?
Lmaoo

2 Likes

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by marooh: 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
tiffanyfan:
Am a 200l student, I met this guy here on NL, though when we started I didn't tell him am 18, I told him am 24, I cooked up different lies for him, so that he won't see me as a teenager, but with time, I felt deeply in love with him and I think he felt the same way, though we have never slept together.

I decided to confess all my lies to him....which I did on Saturday, though he was angry initially but he later calm down and said I should come to his place today so that we can talk about the issue....av never been to his place b4, we only meet at public places. The problem now is he is threatening to call it quit if I did come to his house today, though I really love him but am not ready to go his house now. PLEASE NO INSULT

Abeg go his place make e him collect his own kwa

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Kimcutie: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
AkupeMBANO:
who is giving these jambites androids
200 level undecided
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
Stevengerd:
We that are not up to 30, full ground scatter u no love us. na persin wey hin prick don gather momentum na that persin u dey love. (in timaya's voice) when ur eyes go clear o... Telli Person
my bro you nailed it jare
grin cheesy grin.

Op don't go and meet him at home
Oo
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
taylor88:

IF THAT GUY NO FUVK U TODAY MAKE THUNDER FIRE ME

visiting him today for fear of not breaking up

My advice :
1.if u ain't ready for s3x locate the nearest iron welder to make u a helmet pant (i can connect u with my guy to construct that 4 u) make sure ur dad is with the key after locking it

2. Get ready to collect ur 25litres of undiluted and frustrated konjugated spermatozoa that hv accumulated for 7yrs without seeing the day light

Remember any 24+ male spermatozoa that hv not ejaculated for at least 3yrs automatically turns RED

Enjoy ur ToTo tour
Did she tell you she has not done it with a guy before?
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

is this guy a human undecided undecided
he is the guy OP Is talking about.

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Kimcutie: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
tiffanyfan:

Please in the name of what you hold dearest, don't go, imagine 30 lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by YelloweWest: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
tiffanyfan:

Why his place Be careful my dear. Meet in a public place if he refuses go your way.
He might want to rape u!
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Crossguy: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
toastedbread:
you'll carry yourself to the slaughter house to get chopped and screwed.
Don't go.
Don't go.
He'll bang you and leave you.
Good advise from a mature person.

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

is this guy a human undecided undecided
he is the guy OP is talking about
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
FvckShiT:
Fûçk! Just let him fûçk you already...♥♥Since you're both fúçking in love already ♥♥ , It doesn't blöödyfûçkiñg matter when the fûçk he fúçks you undecided Today.....next tomorrow....next year?? it doesn't fúçking matter...Just fûçk that coçk girl smiley
....yea, fvckshit is fvcking back, where d fvck have u been dude?!

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Adaumunocha(f): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
Scary thoughts.... The man wanna jump ship.
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by majamajic(m): 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
Op why not go and be giving us Live Updates from his house smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by abfan(m): 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
Trust me guys, she already knows what she is going to do, and she is going to do what she is going to do. any comments here wont change that trust me i know.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? / Young Couple's Pre-wedding Doggy Pose Photo Goes Viral / Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.