Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,748 members, 7,806,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy (53948 Views)

Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's / Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me / Help: I Am 18 Today And I Am Not Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Onyiridike(f): 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
tiffanyfan:
Am a 200l student, I met this guy here on NL, though when we started I didn't tell him am 18, I told him am 24, I cooked up different lies for him, so that he won't see me as a teenager, but with time, I felt deeply in love with him and I think he felt the same way, though we have never slept together.

I decided to confess all my lies to him....which I did on Saturday, though he was angry initially but he later calm down and said I should come to his place today so that we can talk about the issue....av never been to his place b4, we only meet at public places. The problem now is he is threatening to call it quit if I did come to his house today, though I really love him but am not ready to go his house now. PLEASE NO INSULT

Don't allow him to sleep with you.

However, the people who a discouraging you on the bases of age are just jealous.

If this guy really loves you and wants to marry you, go ahead and marry him.

I bet you that you will live to regret it if you let him go just because of 12 years age gap.

In 10 years to come you will be 28 years while he is 40 years and age gap will no longer be noticeable.

Just take a look at 2-Baba, he is 42 years. Nwankwo Kanu is almost 18 years older than his wife. And many other examples.

5 Likes

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by shegie(m): 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
Don't go to his house bad thing will happen to you
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
Op, night Don reach.

You Don go already? undecided

How was the rape sexxxx grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by cyber5(m): 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
Onyiridike:

Is the guy 45 years? Is he 50 years? He is just 30 years.

Would you rather have the girl sleep around with sugar Daddies?

I don't support premarital sex but trust me, a 35 year old guy can marry even marry an 18 year old girl if they love each other.

this your case ehn. Make i no argue any further
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
boiz are not smiling oooh! The guy done gym dey wait...

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Naughtytboy: 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
Evaberry:
Hahahahhahahhahahahhahha
Tiffanyfan

This post really made me laugh.

That guy will never ever never take you serious! You are not even up to 20 sef. He will always see you as a child or a sister at worst a friend, he might even tell you how you guys are at different places in your life right now.
he will constantly Bring Your age up anytime you guys have misunderstanding+ other things. he will be thinking of marriage in the next two-three years and you wont be ready to settle down by 20 or 21.

I'm sorry dear but this can't work out. pls do your self a favour and locate the nearest dustbin to throw that love away. you don't love him dear, you are just infatuated, give yourself time and it will flutter away It's better you end things now to save yourself from getting hurt.

As for going to his place, if you don't want to go, pls don't go. but if you trust him and feel safe with him then go. Also it's not all guys that invite a girl over with the thought of having sex with them.
what's wrong in a 32 yrs old marrying a 20 yrs old,, ur comment doesn't hold oil talk less of water

2 Likes

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Naughtytboy: 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
fpeter:

a whole 12 years is not too much?? Oga na wa for you o.
not too much

2 Likes

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by harffie(m): 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
Me when I read stories about peeps hooking up on NL... grin

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by iamdapsyj(m): 11:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
pocohantas:
You are not ready to go to his house yet and that's all that matters. His threats shouldn't change that.

If the threat is him bluffing, just have it in mind that you'll definitely go to his house one day. Be it today, or next year, you'll go. He has been civil enough to meet you up at public places severally, some don't even have that patience.

How long have you known him?
What are you avoiding?
Has he given off negative vibes?
Are you both in a defined relationship?
Do you think he'll hang your leg on burglary-proof to administer prick? What are your fears?

You guys can find a way around it, he can reassure you, allow you come with your whole local government or he comes to your choice place. In everything you do, use your head. Your safety first...

laff wan injure me with that burglary proof part of your statement.
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by ericmor: 11:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
taylor88:

IF THAT GUY NO FUVK U TODAY MAKE THUNDER FIRE ME

visiting him today for fear of not breaking up

My advice :
1.if u ain't ready for s3x locate the nearest iron welder to make u a helmet pant (i can connect u with my guy to construct that 4 u) make sure ur dad is with the key after locking it

OR

2. Get ready to collect ur 25litres of undiluted and frustrated konjugated spermatozoa that hv accumulated for 7yrs without seeing the day light

Remember any 24+ male spermatozoa that hv not ejaculated for at least 3yrs automatically turns RED

Enjoy ur ToTo tour

lol
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by ericmor: 11:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
tiffanyfan:
Am a 200l student, I met this guy here on NL, though when we started I didn't tell him am 18, I told him am 24, I cooked up different lies for him, so that he won't see me as a teenager, but with time, I felt deeply in love with him and I think he felt the same way, though we have never slept together.

I decided to confess all my lies to him....which I did on Saturday, though he was angry initially but he later calm down and said I should come to his place today so that we can talk about the issue....av never been to his place b4, we only meet at public places. The problem now is he is threatening to call it quit if I did come to his house today, though I really love him but am not ready to go his house now. PLEASE NO INSULT

i have no issue with the age thing but my problem is why would he want to quit just for not coming around to his crib if he truly loves you. since you met him here then he might also be reading the messages
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Deguy12: 12:46am On Sep 20, 2017
tiffanyfan:

How them de take hook up for serious relationships on Nairaland?
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by cKing1000(f): 12:57am On Sep 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by cKing1000(f): 12:58am On Sep 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by whycee001(m): 2:14am On Sep 20, 2017
My belle ooo, I don laf the hell out of my belle, comic relief. Gal wey the tin she go do dey her mind. grin

2 Likes

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by whycee001(m): 2:19am On Sep 20, 2017
comshots:
Did she tell you she has not done it with a guy before?
A beg give this guy a Malta guiness

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by cryles(m): 2:25am On Sep 20, 2017
grin
taylor88:

My advice :
1.if u ain't ready for s3x locate the nearest iron welder to make u a helmet pant (i can connect u with my guy to construct that 4 u) make sure ur dad is with the key after locking it

OR

2. Get ready to collect ur 25litres of undiluted and frustrated konjugated spermatozoa that hv accumulated for 7yrs without seeing the day light

Remember any 24+ male spermatozoa that hv not ejaculated for at least 3yrs automatically turns RED

lol

Enjoy ur ToTo tour
lol grin
taylor88:

My advice :

OR

lol

Enjoy ur ToTo tour
lol
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by cryles(m): 2:25am On Sep 20, 2017
whycee001:
A beg give this guy a Malta guiness
naso
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by cryles(m): 2:26am On Sep 20, 2017
whycee001:
My belle ooo, I don laf the hell out of my belle, comic relief. Gal wey the tin she go do dey her mind. grin
samehere
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by toastedbread: 6:34am On Sep 20, 2017
tiffanyfan > did you go? what happened? update us.
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Gokoyer1401: 7:08am On Sep 20, 2017
Lol.
taylor88:

My advice :

OR

Enjoy ur ToTo tour
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by emmyreb(f): 7:10am On Sep 20, 2017
I don't seems to blame you but I'll for u to have lied about your age at first instance, you fell in love with guy is not a crime and the reason is that the guy mature, more experienced than all these pencil trouser guys but my kind advise is call it a quit and stop any form of communication with him coz you'll always have the feeling for him meanwhile there is no future in it
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by harveyspec: 8:57am On Sep 20, 2017
tiffanyfan:

you met on NL, share his username here

the house will carry out it's own internal investigation. you might not be his only "Love"

you have been meeting in public places, he found out that u lied & suddenly his house is now the arbitration ground for settlement?

That should tell you the nature of the talk you are going to have! 30 vs 18 on personal grounds seems inapropriate to me, at 30, my instinct towards 18 should be to guide & protect. not to plough regardless of its legality
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Lizboh(f): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
tiffanyfan:

I can't tell you not to go because after all the advise here, if you still want to go, you will still go. But it will be better if you don't go. Wait if the guy really love you he will surely come begging. Most if us female here on have gone through one heart break or the other at one point in our lives, and we are still strong. So baby girl heartbreaks is one of the things that make us strong, don't worry you will be okay

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by lereinter(m): 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
nawa o
18 yrs at 200l by 20yrs u go don dey look for work this nigeria..
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by GeneralOjukwu: 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
taylor88:

My advice :

OR

Enjoy ur ToTo tour

Moorafucker!!!! grin grin grin

Laughed to tears reading this. Not all your posts make sense, but this was great!
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Officer101(m): 9:47am On Sep 23, 2017
One of the characteristics of Love is PATIENCE, watch it as you grow up in romance. Any man that cannot be patient with you does not love you.

Don't go he only wants to have sex with you

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by robosky02(m): 10:44am On Sep 23, 2017
rosalieene:

abi na u be the guy?? cheesy
grin

and you the girl abi
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by tiffanyfan(f): 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
Sorry couldn't update you guys since, am back in school. I didn't go to his place, but we are good now.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Yhemit(m): 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
tiffanyfan:
Sorry couldn't update you guys since, am back in school. I didn't go to his place, but we are good now.

good of you..... nobody knows the guy intention to you. but you're right with that path of not going to his place.

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by tiffanyfan(f): 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
Yhemit:

good of you..... nobody knows the guy intention to you. but you're right with that path of not going to his place.

Thanks I appreciate, his intentions are good, we are okay now, the fight even makes our love stronger now.

2 Likes

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by cyber5(m): 5:51am On Sep 27, 2017
tiffanyfan:

Just be careful ma'am

Thanks I appreciate, his intentions are good, we are okay now, the fight even makes our love stronger now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

In Love With 2 Women, Please Help / Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos / Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.