Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:37 AM

PRYSE - REMEMBER THE NAME FT TUFACE AND M.I( NAIJA INDUSTRY DISS!!!!!!!!!!) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / PRYSE - REMEMBER THE NAME FT TUFACE AND M.I( NAIJA INDUSTRY DISS!!!!!!!!!!) (1636 Views)

M.i. & Pryse Better Than Jay-z & Kanye West In New Remake To 'otis' [watch] / M.i - Naija's Greatest Lyricist Ever! / Faze, TuFace, And Black Face (Plantashun Boiz) After Split-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PRYSE - REMEMBER THE NAME FT TUFACE AND M.I( NAIJA INDUSTRY DISS!!!!!!!!!!) by maurtech77(m): 5:09am On Mar 02, 2010
I CAME ACROSS THIS NEW ARTIST ONLINE SHE IS BASED IN THE UK AND CAN FLOW, WHAT DO U GUYS THINK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6W3tTcnrRk

Re: PRYSE - REMEMBER THE NAME FT TUFACE AND M.I( NAIJA INDUSTRY DISS!!!!!!!!!!) by Krayola(m): 5:11am On Mar 02, 2010
She's pretty good.
Re: PRYSE - REMEMBER THE NAME FT TUFACE AND M.I( NAIJA INDUSTRY DISS!!!!!!!!!!) by maurtech77(m): 1:50am On Mar 03, 2010
THIS SHIT IS FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6W3tTcnrRk

Re: PRYSE - REMEMBER THE NAME FT TUFACE AND M.I( NAIJA INDUSTRY DISS!!!!!!!!!!) by wengewenge: 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2010
tell madam pryse to upload more songs,. i cant judge on just one single. yet grin grin
Re: PRYSE - REMEMBER THE NAME FT TUFACE AND M.I( NAIJA INDUSTRY DISS!!!!!!!!!!) by rapjunkie(m): 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2010
shes really good. . . . .  I remember first seeing her on notjustok where she dissed mo' cheddah and kel . . . .

http://www.notjustok.com/2010/01/11/pryse-diva-freestyle/

she should keep grinding. . . . .she needs to take on the UK market first. I am sure she can succeed there with the right management and promotion.
Re: PRYSE - REMEMBER THE NAME FT TUFACE AND M.I( NAIJA INDUSTRY DISS!!!!!!!!!!) by tayoast(m): 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2010
wat a way 2 kick start one's careers, dissing others.

its not as if she's any better than them (based on d Diva freestyle)
Re: PRYSE - REMEMBER THE NAME FT TUFACE AND M.I( NAIJA INDUSTRY DISS!!!!!!!!!!) by rapjunkie(m): 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2010
tayo_ast:

wat a way 2 kick start one's careers, dissing others.

its not as if she's any better than them (based on d Diva freestyle)

well, it wasn't a wise move. . . . cool
Re: PRYSE - REMEMBER THE NAME FT TUFACE AND M.I( NAIJA INDUSTRY DISS!!!!!!!!!!) by wengewenge: 7:16am On Mar 04, 2010
rapjunkie:

well, it wasn't a wise move. . . . cool

it is a wise move , those ladies need competition for someone new,. they all sound the same.

@rapjunkie and mautech77
is that all the song she has?? lipsrsealed.,, am still not impressed , POST MORE !
Re: PRYSE - REMEMBER THE NAME FT TUFACE AND M.I( NAIJA INDUSTRY DISS!!!!!!!!!!) by tayoast(m): 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2010
wengewenge:

it is a wise move , those ladies need competition for someone new,. they all sound the same.

Competition & Diss don't go 2geda.

if she's really in it 4 d competition, she wouldn't av dissed those two.
Re: PRYSE - REMEMBER THE NAME FT TUFACE AND M.I( NAIJA INDUSTRY DISS!!!!!!!!!!) by tosinaded(m): 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2010
Re: PRYSE - REMEMBER THE NAME FT TUFACE AND M.I( NAIJA INDUSTRY DISS!!!!!!!!!!) by tayoast(m): 1:32am On Mar 12, 2010
This track is really nice ooo.

She ought 2 av released this as her first single, instead of that diss track.

This is much better. 6.5/10

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Asake - Terminator / Music In Nigeria / Help Finding Old Yoruba Music Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.