Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please (3489 Views)

RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / Searching And Hoping For Byron Ferguson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by Evanse820(f): 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
My name is Josephine Eruni Evans and I'm a graduate of Rivers state university, other details you'll get if interested, don't know how this will pan out but on a serious note I'm sick and tired of unserious men around me and their lies, I actually got to know about nairaland from a close friend, she said I could actually get hooked up to some one here and she went on to say I'll enjoy this place and it's filled with nice people, said it's more like a large family, I hope I get the right treatment

You can get more details from my profile

Don't know if I'm doing this right undecided
Thanks
Re: I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by policy12: 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nairaland resemble dating site for ur eye ba..?

Well welcome to the most largest and comic forum site.

8 Likes

Re: I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by collinometricx: 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
sure...

comic and largest gossip forum in nija

2 Likes

Re: I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by Evanse820(f): 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
policy12:

Nairaland resemble dating site for ur eye ba..?

Well welcome to the most largest and comic forum site.
Don't know na, thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
babe, you're most welcome.
Re: I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by bewla(m): 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
collinometricx:
sure...
were is that guy with the poo thing on is tag
Re: I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by Evanse820(f): 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
collinometricx:
sure...

comic and largest gossip forum in nija
Thank you
Re: I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by collinometricx: 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
Evanse820:
Thank you
u welcome....

come lemme take u round d building

1 Like

Re: I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by Stevengerd(m): 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
Biko wa, ave u paid our dues?
Re: I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by collinometricx: 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
y are u asking mhi?

bewla:
were is that guy with the poo thing on is tag

am I his brother?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by bewla(m): 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
collinometricx:
y are u asking mhi?

am I his brother?
that's wh I like it in here one love
Re: I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by TINALETC3(f): 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
Evans ?

11 Likes

Re: I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by IamLEGEND1: 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
Evans?
If na the Evans wey we know for here..... Then
I swear My papa no get money.

10 Likes

Re: I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by Dillusionist(m): 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
TINALETC3:
Evans ?
lolz
Re: I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by collinometricx: 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
u want to start gossip again

bewla:
that's wh I like it in here one love
love in the air
Re: I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by Divay22(f): 12:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
In the right place but the wrong section
Re: I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by collinometricx: 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
Dillusionist:
lolz
like u read mhi mind
Re: I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by collinometricx: 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
madam section

Divay22:
take her to romance section
Re: I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by bewla(m): 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
Evanse820:
My name is Josephine Eruni Evans and I'm a graduate of Rivers state university, other details you'll get if interested, don't know how this will pan out but on a serious note I'm sick and tired of unserious men around me and their lies, I actually got to know about nairaland from a close friend, she said I could actually get hooked up to some one here and she went on to say I'll enjoy this place and it's filled with nice people, said it's more like a large family, I hope I get the right treatment

Thanks
this girl na fake her number no dey go

1 Like

Re: I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by policy12: 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
Evanse820:

Don't know na, thanks anyway

I am just joking this is nairaland.
Re: I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by collinometricx: 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
bewla:
this girl na fake her number no dey go

u don call her now now

5 Likes

Re: I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by Dillusionist(m): 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
collinometricx:
like u read mhi mind
aww
Re: I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by ojun50(m): 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
Op where are u base nd which state are u frm
Re: I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by Evanse820(f): 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
Divay22:
Wrong section how?
But this is romance section nau
Re: I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by collinometricx: 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
Re: I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by Dillusionist(m): 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
Re: I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by HarunaWest(m): 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
Evanse820:

Thanks

Re: I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by collinometricx: 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
Re: I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by olaleks007(m): 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
Evans!

Issokay. Make I just waka jeje comot for this thread
Re: I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by collinometricx: 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
Re: I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by collinometricx: 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
olaleks007:
Evans!

Issokay. Make I just waka jeje comot for this thread
you can stay... just watch ur back like am doing
Re: I'm New On Nairaland And Hoping To Get Hooked Up/no Jokes Please by Evanse820(f): 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
ojun50:
Op where are u base nd which state are u frm
Rivers state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person / Angela Simmons Grabs Her Boobs As She Puts Her Banging Body On Display Topless.. / How To Reply The Text Of An EX And Get Him/her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.