Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

DDA ASO Answer Key 18th September 2017 -question Asked In Exam, Solved Questions - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / DDA ASO Answer Key 18th September 2017 -question Asked In Exam, Solved Questions (380 Views)

Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine / After One Week I Asked For A Salary Increase In A Missionary School / My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DDA ASO Answer Key 18th September 2017 -question Asked In Exam, Solved Questions by Praveensajwan: 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
Delhi Devlopment Authority has conduct the exam for recruitment in the department.The department has conduct the online exam for Assistant Section Officer(ASO)on 18th September 2017 in the various examination center in the state.Now all the candidate who attend the exam they are looking for the answer key of examhereby we want to inform to candidate the department is soon going to release the answer key on their official website.Candidate have to visit in the official websitefor downlaod thier exam answer key.
https://examtayari.in/news/dda-aso-answer-key-2017-cut-off-marks/

(1) (Reply)

Didn't Get The Job? Read This Before Giving Up! / Get Past Questions For Jobs And Scholarships For Free / 35 Positive Attributes Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.