Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling (27529 Views)

Beware Of Phone Browsing History When Traveling / Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) / Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Jr Meet In Saudi Arabia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Bills2307(m): 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
lwkmd. that super sleepy category got me. am in the ear piece pple. it's not in the list.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
I belong to the Gentle One.

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Adaumunocha(f): 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
#Second Driver.. I always help the driver to step on imaginary brake.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Josephamstrong1(m): 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lol.
The foodie: This ones can eat for Africa. Buns with Garden egg and smoothie.

The wooers: This ones can wait till a sweet chick comes along.

The Urinalist: Every minute.

The MP4 and video players: With their headphones, forget it.

The Book wormers: This people? Nawaoooh.

Finally, the Phone callers: You wonder if most calls are real.

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by sampatdikachi(m): 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
And the ones that want go collect number but the girl be like

3 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by KakiP(m): 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
why?

deebrain:
Pray whenever The Gentle one is in your bus.

Thank me later.
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by FIDELITY24(m): 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
i belong to the NO 5 category, i simply put on my earpiece and am good to go, only comment when its necessary.
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Bills2307(m): 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ninethmare:
I can't really understand cause i have never been in a public car

6 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by snnaija(f): 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
femi4:
speak for yourself alone
pretender spotted...note I never quoted you in my post so back off
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by toffyz(m): 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
grin grin...and the voracious eaters, they eat everything that come their way
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by iamdynamite(m): 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
I belong to all the category pointed out..... grin
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by MVLOX(m): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
The players
This type are mostly males who re hell bent on collecting a babes contact every time they travel get on a bus. They always start with a harmless simple conversation... The rest na history
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by femi4: 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
snnaija:

pretender spotted...note I never quoted you in my post so back off
nuisance
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Ryabcool(m): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
What about those who buy any and everything on the road? Na them dey buy and eat 3 boiled eggs at a go, to the detriment of the noses of others in the bus

4 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by majamajic(m): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
Op u forget ' Bro abeg help me carry one of my pikin ' passengers

They will pay for one seat carrying extra 2 children .

grin grin grin

I normally assist if na male child

2 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by nextstep(m): 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
Those pilferers... That's how one was stylishly moving on his seat till my phone almost fell out of my pocket. Then they start forming sleep. Idiot angry

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by snnaija(f): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
femi4:
nuisance

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Frank25: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
deebrain:
Pray whenever The Gentle one is in your bus.

Thank me later.
na so na
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Frank25: 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
u don forget those hu dy beg for bus sayin they wnt money 4 treatment or they nver eat since 1 week

2 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
grin it will be nice for a driver to give the co-pilot the wheel if not of other passengers safety
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by AuroraB(f): 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
The airheads that refuses to respect others. They get on your nerves by turning-on their loud China phone to listen to News or religious songs angry.
Na men do am pass undecided
The one that would rush the seat beside the window and immediately lock it up, claiming breeze is too much! My friend, how is it doing you angry
The one that would be on phone from beginning of the journey to the end, alariwo oshi sad
The one that would want to stretch out his arm and that would reach/cover me? You are mad!
Those black girls that won't stop discussing, if they happen to be near me, Bia, ye pariwo si eti mi.
And if you are blasting your 'Fuji garbage' laidat, I no board, if I need loud music, I know where to go get it.

I hear people talking about 'smooches' shocked
That really happens. Won da mo angry
You go look woman face first before you ask make she bring her pikin make you carry small undecided
And that woman that would complain about your weave-on blowing into her face grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by obinna58(m): 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ninethmare:
I can't really understand cause i have never been in a public car
You too young to be on nl kid

2 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Macdawid(m): 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
kayceerilyn:
The smoochers are terrible.. They are so comfortable doing their shit...

I remember one years ago... I thought it was a mistake and tried to adjust but the determined dude moved with me. I just switched seats when I could

shocked Ah an, anty! ''One years'' ago?.. Pls tell me issa lie, and i fito die 4ya mata grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Prognose: 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
I'm number 5 grin
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
The deviant ones angry
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Prognose: 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
Macdawid:

shocked Ah an, anty! ''One years'' ago?.. Pls tell me issa lie, and i fito die 4ya mata grin

femi4:
cry

It is correct.
She remembers one (a guy that smooched her), years ago.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
u no add comedians, , these people make d trip interesting, no dull moment, u laugh till u get to ur destination. u feel like remaining in d bus

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by AmaechiLinus(m): 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
U forget to add the story tellers

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by GeoOla25(m): 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
Judge : Did you smooch on your way from Lag to PH?
response: Yes..it was my first time.
Judge: you are hereby found guilty of smooching in the bus .
Response: the beautiful Lady gave it out at free will.
Judge: you're here by sentenced on 3 night bus journeys smooching without any bail conditions.
Me: Yeah.
Court: Arise!

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
ladyF:
The caller. They would spend the whole journey on the phone screaming at the top of their voices. angry

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

Those ones that always have big things to scream on the phone grin

How they cant remember the last time they travelled by road in a public bus, How they missed their flight from owerri to PHC, how they sent their driver and mopol home with their Pajero 2020 model SUV b4 they knew flight had been canceled then decided to use ITC 18 seater bus with no AC cos they didn't want to miss their business meeting with Rotimi Ameachi' s aid to discuss how to import foreign tissue papers.

And when you look at the nigga, he be wearing worn native attire with torn black shoe, holding 1990 black portfolio, newspaper and nigga be shouting at the top of his voice with 3310 grin

Not forgetting that they are the ones who buy eveything buyable on the road and drag change with the drivers.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Kaduna, Her Son Severely Injured (Pics) / Truck Plunges Into River In Kogi, Kills Seven. Photos / Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.