Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,570 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Owhorkire Rhino: "Is APC A Cult Group?" Ex UNIPORT SUG President Asks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owhorkire Rhino: "Is APC A Cult Group?" Ex UNIPORT SUG President Asks (21914 Views)

APC Primaries: Mama Taraba Is APC In The Day, PDP At Night - Oshiomole / Okorocha Calls APC ‘a Very Weak’ Party - Read More / Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owhorkire Rhino: "Is APC A Cult Group?" Ex UNIPORT SUG President Asks by Ximenez(m): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
Wbich one 'is deforming my character again '? It's defaming

1 Like

Re: Owhorkire Rhino: "Is APC A Cult Group?" Ex UNIPORT SUG President Asks by michoim(m): 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
You are a liar
Re: Owhorkire Rhino: "Is APC A Cult Group?" Ex UNIPORT SUG President Asks by Dare2Try(m): 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
Naijaphobia:
Imagine a bus piloted by Nnamdi Kanu conveying Hausa/Fulanis, the 5 eastern governors and APC.Where will their final destination be?

I have one place in mind, river niger
Re: Owhorkire Rhino: "Is APC A Cult Group?" Ex UNIPORT SUG President Asks by goslowgoslow(m): 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
taylor88:
APC is more than a cult my fellow Rivers man

APC is staphylococcus, syphilis, HIV, tuberculosis, ebola, birdflu and a little mixture of typhoid and malaria

Do u know i don't eat my mums food again ever since one of our neighbour convinced her to join their APC women union
The same thing PDP did to Ameachi when he left PDP for APC and so many others. So shut the Bleep up! They are the same....I only pity people like you who supports one political party or the other.
Re: Owhorkire Rhino: "Is APC A Cult Group?" Ex UNIPORT SUG President Asks by MrTolulope(m): 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
Cheap fame
Re: Owhorkire Rhino: "Is APC A Cult Group?" Ex UNIPORT SUG President Asks by kingphilip(m): 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

See what ASUU STRIKE has caused! shocked

And His Parents would proudly say to Neighbours

"My Son is an Undergraduate"

cry
I won't be surprised if you tell me you've not been to the four walls of a higher institution in your life??

How won't you know that he's supposed to be a graduate..

I de shame for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owhorkire Rhino: "Is APC A Cult Group?" Ex UNIPORT SUG President Asks by kingphilip(m): 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
Slimzjoe:

Are you sure you read the Post or you just lack basic understanding cry
I'm sure she hasn't been to the University before

Because even a 100 level student will understand this topic

2 Likes

Re: Owhorkire Rhino: "Is APC A Cult Group?" Ex UNIPORT SUG President Asks by autonomous22: 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
No b dis criminal wey thief our S.U.G money dat year for Uniport....
Re: Owhorkire Rhino: "Is APC A Cult Group?" Ex UNIPORT SUG President Asks by paradigmshift(m): 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
PastorandMentor:
The Ex president of the University of Port Harcourt Mr Owhorkire Rhino is crying out to the general public after he was attacked in Port Harcourt. The Ex president who was a member of APc but defected to PDP few months ago, is calling on the public to hear his cry. Read what he wrote.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1588312477897277&id=100001556196426

I like your font. what's the name pls
Re: Owhorkire Rhino: "Is APC A Cult Group?" Ex UNIPORT SUG President Asks by fasterwell(m): 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
This is what happens when u spend ur school days drinking chelsea, squadron, and the lords as a cultist or cult sympathizer.

Everything around u becomes cultism.
Re: Owhorkire Rhino: "Is APC A Cult Group?" Ex UNIPORT SUG President Asks by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
eleojo23:
I don't know if they are a cult or not but I know that they have strong jazz.

They pulled off the biggest deception ever in the last election - they made Nigerians believe in a fake CHANGE.

I throway salute for their jazz..

After the jazz they used to blamed GEJ and PDP, churches which nearly disgraced G.O of RCCG E. A Adeboye, 2baba and Charlie boy has expired. They went for another one to start blaming IPOB and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu The Otu Onye Nakpu Ogwe 1 of Biafra Land agitations.
Re: Owhorkire Rhino: "Is APC A Cult Group?" Ex UNIPORT SUG President Asks by DonConst(m): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
May they're trying to get their logo registered as one out o many... no wonder hunger were everywhere...

APC full of propaganda
Re: Owhorkire Rhino: "Is APC A Cult Group?" Ex UNIPORT SUG President Asks by luggy(m): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
APC is a terrorist group
Re: Owhorkire Rhino: "Is APC A Cult Group?" Ex UNIPORT SUG President Asks by Augustenite(m): 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
taylor88:

APC is staphylococcus, syphilis, HIV, tuberculosis, ebola, birdflu and a little mixture of typhoid and malaria

Do u know i don't eat my mums food again ever since one of our neighbour convinced her to join their APC women union
U re more than a stalking illiterate. Do you see comment from students of the same university the tyrant finished from? So don't allow hatred to take the good things out of your senses. The guy is a complete pathological liar.

1 Like

Re: Owhorkire Rhino: "Is APC A Cult Group?" Ex UNIPORT SUG President Asks by PastorandMentor(m): 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
Just the normal font like every other person [/s]h[s]
paradigmshift:

I like your font. what's the name pls
Re: Owhorkire Rhino: "Is APC A Cult Group?" Ex UNIPORT SUG President Asks by frankmoney(m): 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
PastorandMentor:
Do you read? Didn't you see Ex president? I guess you paid someone to write Post ume for you.
an ex president can still be in final year
Re: Owhorkire Rhino: "Is APC A Cult Group?" Ex UNIPORT SUG President Asks by PastorandMentor(m): 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
A president must be in final year. In uniport, a president never gets an extra year. Which college of education did you attend?
frankmoney:
an ex president can still be in final year
Re: Owhorkire Rhino: "Is APC A Cult Group?" Ex UNIPORT SUG President Asks by jrusky(m): 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
taylor88:

apc are demons, devil, witchcraft, sorcerers, ogbanje, satan, hell fire, cankerworm, locusts, scorpion in fact I don't know what to call them again.
Re: Owhorkire Rhino: "Is APC A Cult Group?" Ex UNIPORT SUG President Asks by frankmoney(m): 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
PastorandMentor:
A president must be in final year. In uniport, a president never gets an extra year. Which college of education did you attend?
well thank God you said in uniport , because elsewhere they can get extra years , that's why I said a president can still be in final year . Think before you start typing
Re: Owhorkire Rhino: "Is APC A Cult Group?" Ex UNIPORT SUG President Asks by breakeven: 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
Na today! APC is a cult. Run when you see them.
Re: Owhorkire Rhino: "Is APC A Cult Group?" Ex UNIPORT SUG President Asks by Mikeyjoe(m): 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
[quote author=PastorandMentor post=60624877]A president must be in final year. In uniport, a president never gets an extra year. Which college of education did you attend? [/quote
Felix Nwizua was in 300 level when he became the SUG president
Re: Owhorkire Rhino: "Is APC A Cult Group?" Ex UNIPORT SUG President Asks by talk2percy(m): 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
So na now u dey realize say APC no occultic and demonic farty fa? Kai....
Re: Owhorkire Rhino: "Is APC A Cult Group?" Ex UNIPORT SUG President Asks by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
I don't know why u are now complaining. .I thought u were in APC. ..u ate n dine with them. .u rose to the height u r today Tue dia antics, deceit n lies. .u even supported prof ladle, the VC of uniport to misinform n denial the killing and death of a final year student named fests offers during the 2016 student protest. .now u are crying foul cos u left them for PDP. .n.a. lie, no one is threatening u. .party big wigs n heavy weight hv left the party and none of them were threatened not to talk of small tin like u. .u know wat u did n u know why the pple after u r threatening u. .to me its the law of karma. .so live with it. .
Re: Owhorkire Rhino: "Is APC A Cult Group?" Ex UNIPORT SUG President Asks by toplad97: 12:59am On Sep 20, 2017
PastorandMentor:

a president must not be in final year actually. there was this guy who was elected in at 200level when i was in uniport. you played yourself
Re: Owhorkire Rhino: "Is APC A Cult Group?" Ex UNIPORT SUG President Asks by mindtricks: 2:16am On Sep 20, 2017
eleojo23:
I don't know if they are a cult or not but I know that they have strong jazz.

They pulled off the biggest deception ever in the last election - they made Nigerians believe in a fake CHANGE.

I throway salute for their jazz..

That jazz is propaganda, lies, and faslehood!

It's strange that all they were fighting to do was to gain power and more or less still maintain statusquo, like their predeccessors!
Re: Owhorkire Rhino: "Is APC A Cult Group?" Ex UNIPORT SUG President Asks by comrChris(m): 3:00am On Sep 20, 2017
Chai nairalanders, even when you don't want to laugh their comments will force you to laugh..

APC has finished,Which one is staphylococcus, syphilis, HIV, tuberculosis, ebola, birdflu and a little mixture of typhoid and malaria grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in / Nine States, Other Commands Get New Police Commissioners / Chimamanda Adichie Is Not Defending Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.