Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence (24302 Views)

Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon / Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) / Monalisa Chinda As A Corper: NYSC Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by brainpulse: 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
byt64096:
grin
This fella is a fraud o
Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by Phi001(m): 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
Men control your hands...
Women control your mouths...

QED...

3 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by Kowor(f): 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
Well... Although some ask for it but I agree with her in the last paragraph.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by hokafor(m): 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
Uche how market? Where is the father to that your child? I personally warn the guy not to make that mistake but he was blinded by ur lies.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by Austinoiz(m): 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
9jvirgin:
Uche Oloso sorry Ogbodo; you think you are doing me, you are doing yourself. Kontinu.

Nigerian movie industry now brings to fore women of easy virtue as celebrities. Imagine a nonentity like Uche Oloso sorry Ogbodo, pardon my errors.

Virgin, attack the message and not the messenger nah
Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
Uche made a lot of sense but all that boobs she's fishing out is distracting people from the message. This is what happens when a woman puts her goods on display for the world to see, they will only be looking at container and won't bother about the content.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by 9jvirgin(m): 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
Austinoiz:

Virgin, attack the message and not the messenger nah

Sorry no vex.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by ObaKlaz: 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ruggedfitness:
Is that a nose ring?... I wouldn't imagine why any man would want to spend the rest of his life with such a woman, but like they "do not judge a book by its cover"
In this scenario, there are some books you just have to judge by the cover because the contents ain't any better than the cover!

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by brain54(m): 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
Prognose:
Those three posters above me though shocked shocked shocked, na 5g una dey use

Modified*

Abeg which one disagree and which one agree As I see breast na hin my brain reboot embarassed
that Brest don fade naa...e don loose I'm economic value
Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by Werehkpe: 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
Truth is it can be the man or the woman. A woman can talk her man into & making him beat her up. A man can also be violent naturally usually because he saw his parents fight a lot while growing up.

Relationships are case by case and there are no general rules. You just live in it and adjust appropriately.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by imam07: 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
Atlantia:
I agree with Uche.
Society is too quick to place the blame on women when such problems arise in relationships.
It almost seems like the man has the license to assault and maltreat his girlfriend or wife simply because 'she asked for it'.
No one talks about the inability of the man to restrain and control his animalistic tendencies.

Both men and women are victims of abuse. It's not all about the woman.
If we find out is either u are single or you are a result of a broken home. I can bet it.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by asawanathegreat(m): 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
Wetin una dey disagree for there, una sure say na just domestic violence or something else folo? 2 lioness in one zoo.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by ivolt: 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
Monalisa Chinda is a primitive woman, that is why she can't understand
that domestic violence is evil.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by iamclime(m): 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
alexistaiwo:
My Bae knows that no matter the level of provocation, I can never lay my hands on her and she also know better not to exploit that chance because what I will do to her ehnn domestic violence will be a mercy.

Say no to domestic violence.
Say yes to using your brain instead of your hands to deal with your spouses.

Let me stop here because I have the propensity to always spoil my comments with nonsense after making common sense.
Guy, you no well o! You got me laughing with this your last sentence. grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
There is a clear difference between a jobless man that comes back home drunk hitting a woman and a man who is out there hustling, comes back home to meet a woman that is unteachable and complains almost about anything. The man doesn't have to be a billionaire. I guess the latter is who Mona is talking about. check well, most ladies that are the cause of DV never listened to their parents as kids.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
Atlantia:
I agree with Uche.
Society is too quick to place the blame on women when such problems arise in relationships.
It almost seems like the man has the license to assault and maltreat his girlfriend or wife simply because 'she asked for it'.
No one talks about the inability of the man to restrain and control his animalistic tendencies.

Lol, on such threads you'll see comments like "What exactly did she do or say?", the truth of the matter is; there're women whose self-worth has been reduced to nothing 'cause their husbands verbally abuse them. Not to mention physical abuse.

The myopic few on NL think it's only a man that could be verbally abused. That being said, beating up one's spouse over some utterances doesn't make any more of a man, and walking away from an abusive partner equally doesn't make a man less of a man.

Monalisa should be more reasonable while dissing out advise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by Bigii(m): 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
lollypeezle:
what kind of English is this?

Attention seeker, I know you are looking for insults but my insult isn't for everyone, so is my attention.

Go look for somewhere else tongue
Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by LordOfNaira: 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
alexistaiwo:
My Bae knows that no matter the level of provocation, I can never lay my hands on her and she also know better not to exploit that chance because what I will do to her ehnn domestic violence will be a mercy.

Let me stop here because I have the propensity to always spoil my comments with nonsense after making common sense.

Your statement is contradictory. You claim you don't react rashly to your girlfriend's provocation (which I assume to be verbal abuse, a form of domestic violence) and yet ended up saying she would know better than exploit the chance. Bro, she is exploiting it. A woman who cannot control her mouth is no different from a man who cannot control his fists. They are both abusers. Only a coward would use verbal abuse to run her husband down when she could use her brains.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ayam not understanding the argument o. If she abuses you verbally, why retaliate physically. Is your tongue paining you? Abi English or vernacular loss for your mouth? Even in the old testament, it's an eye for an eye not an eye for a heart

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by Atlantia(f): 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
kimbraa:
Lol, on such threads you'll see comments like "What exactly did she do or say?", the truth of the matter is; there're women whose self-worth has been reduced to nothing 'cause their husbands verbally abuse them. Not to mention physical abuse.

The myopic few on NL think it's only a man that could be verbally abused. That being said, beating up one's spouse over some utterances doesn't make any more or a man, and walking away from an abusive partner equally doesn't make a man less of a man.

Monalisa should be more reasonable while dissing out advise.

You're so right.
Unfortunately, quite a number of people will make light of Uche's comments because Monalisa seems more 'responsible'
Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by Narldon: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
brainpulse:
kindly block this fella he is a fraud, the MTN online/ website is parading is a fake one and he will swindle your credit as he did to me

Sorry

How Much did you recharge?

Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
Atlantia:

You're so right.
Unfortunately, quite a number of people will make light of Uche's comments because Monalisa seems more 'responsible'
Responsible?, and she couldn't keep her first marriage?. It's not in looks. grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by freshinko: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
Uche is just ranting. Though she's not yet matured in reasoning, I suggest she should go back and read what Monalisa said, line by line.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Your statement is contradictory. You claim you don't react rashly to your girlfriend's provocation (which I assume to be verbal abuse, a form of domestic violence) and yet ended up saying she would know better than exploit the chance. Bro, she is exploiting it. A woman who cannot control her mouth is no different from a man who cannot control his fists. They are both abusers. Only a coward would use verbal abuse to run her husband down when she could use her brains.

Please reread my comment, this time slowly and try to read without being weighed down by life problems.
Maybe comprehension will fall on you
Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by prof800(m): 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
alexistaiwo:

grin grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by LordOfNaira: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Please reread my comment, this time slowly and try to read without being weighed down by life problems.
Maybe comprehension will fall on you

There is nothing more to comprehend in the rubbish you wrote. The fact is that you have a limited understanding of domestic violence and are not willing to learn.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by Sexytemi(f): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
Atlantia:
I agree with Uche.

When a man is slapped by a woman, the man is blamed and when the man slaps the woman back the same man is still blamed, funny enough we claim we want equal rights but can't stand equal action.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
LordOfNaira:

There is nothing more to comprehend in the rubbish you wrote. The fact is that you have a limited understanding of domestic violence and are not willing to learn.
For the record, there is nothing contradictory in my comment.
If the only provocation coming from my Bae you can think of is verbal abuse.
I give up

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by kizyalex10(m): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
The picture above states the obvious,different personality nd different views,lol,uche ogbodo appearance need nt to be introduced cos she Is defending her likes.lol
Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by Atlantia(f): 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
Sexytemi:

When a man is slapped by a woman, the man is blamed and when the man slaps the woman back the same man is still blamed, funny enough we claim we want equal rights but can't stand equal action.
You should read the last line of my comment. That pretty much sums it up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Dazzles In Kenya [PICS] / Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today / Odunlade Adekola Celebrates 1million Instagram Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.