Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

On-demand Websites That Gets You Out Of Low-paying Jobs. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / On-demand Websites That Gets You Out Of Low-paying Jobs. (1901 Views)

3 Type Of Websites That Gets Google Adsense Approval / If You Have A Blog That Gets At Least Thousand Views Each Day / Top 5 Websites That Pay You To Answer Questions Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On-demand Websites That Gets You Out Of Low-paying Jobs. by GoldmindswebINC(m): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
Career seekers are taking so much of their precious time to set up profitable and legit websites, Or, are you still stuck in that low-paying job while your boss buys a flashier car every year? What would you do with an extra N30,000 every week? I know that there is a proper format within the internet business model... you just need to dig into it. Off-course, there is a system that can helps you make money while you sleep! “Stick it to the man” and quit your job today!.

I know, It sounds totally BIG and overwhelming. But let’s be realistic here, if you really wish to start a travel agency from home, these guide you about exploring will definitely help you change some views and perceptions about online travel business and also prepare you to feel 100% more confident when you start making your business start-up plans.
But first, How much do know about Home-based travel agency?

Home-based travel agency is an independent contractors working hand in hand with a host agency, they offer services that range from hotel, flight and cabs booking to even foods. As a home based online travel agent, you are an independent contractor, but works through a host agency supplying them travelers at your own location. The main reason why you as a home based agent work with a host agency (like wakanow, travel start, KLM) is because your earning is based on commission. So in other to track the amount of supply you make to this host you need a website, as a travel supplier your customers makes reservation through ARC or IATAN and with the help of this software integration into your own website, you can easily track your percentage commission which is paid into your account at the end of every month.

REGISTERING YOUR BUSINESS WITH CAC.

If you choose be outstanding in Home based travel business your customers need to trust you, otherwise you may be seen as scam. So you may need to register it with CAC in your state with just a token.

CREATE A WEBSITE FOR YOUR TRAVEL AGENCY
I have help so many home based travel agencies set up their website and I believe you will have same testimony as I am going to help you handle on the vision and pursuit for your dream agency. It can help you setup your website and you feel uber prepared with a long-term game plan!

you can make best of this opportunity by taking action now and get this websites established for you at low cost.

Act now while this offer last. We have limited time for this offer.

Whatsapp or Call 08147714099
Also If you’re considering setting up a website for Logistics, Tracking and delivery, binary trading platformsetc.

Email: danielnnamani83@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Traffic, Backlinks, Templates Or Seo Problems Let Hook Up Here / Google Keywords In Your Title Bar / Nairalanders Share Your Various Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.