Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

The Government Evacuated Kanu & Family-opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Government Evacuated Kanu & Family-opinion (926 Views)

Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Demands His Corpse For Burial / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Government Evacuated Kanu & Family-opinion by Stricker321: 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
I am beginning to think that the FG reached some agreement with Nnamdi KANU. The python dance was a cover operation to evacuate KANU and his family.

Nnamdi KANU and his family have been relocated to another country after some deals to create peace.

This is my opinion now.
Re: The Government Evacuated Kanu & Family-opinion by Stricker321: 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
KANU and his family are not in Nigeria.
Re: The Government Evacuated Kanu & Family-opinion by Blue3k(m): 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
Stricker321:
I am beginning to think that the FG reached some agreement with Nnamdi KANU. The python dance was a cover operation to evacuate KANU and his family.

Nnamdi KANU and his family have been relocated to another country after some deals to create peace.

This is my opinion now.

Then after trial starts? They evacuated Kanu then lawyer will then run his mouth acusing government of murdering his client. If he's out of country they could just say you ran away and broke his bail. I doubt this documented anywhere. It's a bad theory because Kanu lawyer doesn't seem to understand plan.

1 Like

Re: The Government Evacuated Kanu & Family-opinion by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
They keep speculating, we keep planning.
Re: The Government Evacuated Kanu & Family-opinion by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
Britain may have intervened. You know Kanu is a British citizen.
Re: The Government Evacuated Kanu & Family-opinion by Osezua: 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
Stricker321:

This is my opinion now.
Kanu is dead. His body has been hidden never to be seen. His family's whereabout not known. they might have been killed too.
Re: The Government Evacuated Kanu & Family-opinion by Osezua: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
Why would the Military spare him when they have every reason to kill him
Re: The Government Evacuated Kanu & Family-opinion by Blue3k(m): 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
Osezua:
Why would the Military spare him when they have every reason to kill him

They have zero reason to kill him. It's crazy to think so. The trial is in a month. The prosecution can easily have him rearrested for breaking bail and death threats to president. They don't want to make martyr out him. His lawyer and brother haven't said hes dead. IPOB press secretary said he's alive in their statement.
Re: The Government Evacuated Kanu & Family-opinion by Osezua: 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
Blue3k:

They have zero reason to kill him. It's crazy to think so. The trial is in a month. The prosecution can easily have him rearrested for breaking bail and death threats to president. They don't want to make martyr out him. His lawyer and brother haven't said hes dead. IPOB press secretary said he's alive in their statement.
This is Nigeria where things are done without thinking. Let's wait and see. He has a date in court. By then the narrative could be that Kanu has absconded.
Re: The Government Evacuated Kanu & Family-opinion by Theakthedream: 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
They keep speculating, we keep planning.
Funny you, tell Kanu to resume or Resign ooo

(1) (Reply)

I Will Reveal The Where About Of Nnamdi Kanu To Army....kanu's Aid / Buhari’s Heart In Anambra, Igboland- Osinbajo Explodes (photos) / Cute Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo And Zahra Buhari-indimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.